Maths Uni Chat Watch

Slumpy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by harr)
My stalking has paid off. (Or rather Simba referred to you by your username when commenting on his Facebook status.)
Ok, failure on my part, you're gonna have to tell me who you are:p:
v-zero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thankfully my Number Theory and Group Theory exam yesterday could have been written for me it was so suited to the things I'm capable of. Hooray for dumb luck!
ste0731
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Finally starting some work.... 3weeks too late :\ Anyone got any decent past exams on sequences and series(analysis) or notes etc? xD I hate handwritten notes that we have at Manchester online
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Edenr)
When I saw your status, I was tempted to disown you for being an eco-terrorist crackjob.

But now I remember you saying you were going to be an extra, so all is well :o:
I'm not a crackjob Edenr. Do you know who is a crackjob? Some guy in my year who got engaged a month ago and made a move on me at a party the other night. I don't want to start a whole thread on it, but I do not know what to do. Not get involved or tell the girl for the sake of sisterhood? Advice greatly received.

Also, Dynamics sucks and I have turned to wine for help. DeanK22 was right, being "relaxed" does help, although I'm mostly just giggling at "ballistics"...

And while I'm making a fairly long and drunken post, I am so glad the Pokemon conversation went away. The only one I knew was Pikachu, and apparently he was ****. I thought he was cute?
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by assmaster)
And while I'm making a fairly long and drunken post, I am so glad the Pokemon conversation went away. The only one I knew was Pikachu, and apparently he was ****. I thought he was cute?
I can bring it back if you'd like?
Pikachu isn't great, but is their flagship cute pokemon really.
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Slumpy)
I can bring it back if you'd like?
Pikachu isn't great, but is their flagship cute pokemon really.
It's probably the stripes and the tail. That's why tigers are better than lions.
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's probably the stripes and the tail. That's why tigers are better than lions.
It does explain an awful lot...
My Alt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just told a 13 year old to **** off on a pokemon site. I feel fulfilled for the day.
Simplicity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by ste0731)
Finally starting some work.... 3weeks too late :\ Anyone got any decent past exams on sequences and series(analysis) or notes etc? xD I hate handwritten notes that we have at Manchester online
Hey, you said you know no one that is revising, was that a lie?

The notes are fine. All of it is pretty much logically thought out and displayed nicely, except the bit about the aliens.

(Original post by My Alt)
Just told a 13 year old to **** off on a pokemon site. I feel fulfilled for the day.
Just made a troll post on a yu gi oh forum on how pot of greed is not a overpowered card. Yeah, lol why? Pokermon is a kids game. How the hell can you fight over that?

I'm not a crackjob Edenr. Do you know who is a crackjob? Some guy in my year who got engaged a month ago and made a move on me at a party the other night. I don't want to start a whole thread on it, but I do not know what to do. Not get involved or tell the girl for the sake of sisterhood? Advice greatly received.

Also, Dynamics sucks and I have turned to wine for help. DeanK22 was right, being "relaxed" does help, although I'm mostly just giggling at "ballistics"...

Married? At like 18?

Sleep with the guy, that is my advice. :p:

Wine? atleast that it one step above the lidles beer my flatemate gets.

P.S. Note, pot of greed isn't that OP, you should atleast allow for the player to have one pot of greed, but then everyone would have that card.

P.P.S. I had five brillent jokes that I could have used, but DFranklyn is watching this thread.

P.P.P.S. Does anyone play starcraft? as starcraft 2 is coming out like june.
ste0731
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Simplicity)
Hey, you said you know no one that is revising, was that a lie?
It's now like 3days left of holidays so its time to do some :p:

I was engaged at 16 xD When your young it all means nothing :o:
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Married? At like 18?

Sleep with the guy, that is my advice. :p:
Engaged at 19, he's not getting married for a while.
I am not going to sleep with the guy. He's really not my type.

Plus I just wanted to go all Lorena Bobbitt on his penis so if he got naked, it would only end badly

x
How did that end?
Simplicity
Rep:
?
It's now like 3days left of holidays so its time to do some :p:

I was engaged at 16 xD When your young it all means nothing :o:
Seriously, come the day before the exam you will be playing CSS? Lol, you still plan to enter the tournament that is two days before exam?

Don't you mean you where going out with someone who was engaged? You didn't tell me about this.

Engaged at 19, he's not getting married for a while.
I am not going to sleep with the guy. He's really not my type.

Plus I just wanted to go all Lorena Bobbitt on his penis so if he got naked, it would only end badly
The guy sounds like a loser and the girl sounds like a idiot. You would need to prove to the girl that he came on to you, hence why the sleeping with hiim plan is full proof. I thought having a fionce made guys instanly attractive or something.

I had to google that.

P.S. Why can't you just cut off his penis, he wouldn't be able to cheat then.

P.P.S. On a more serious note, don't do anything. Never do anything, that takes effort.
ste0731
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seriously, come the day before the exam you will be playing CSS? Lol, you still plan to enter the tournament that is two days before exam?

Don't you mean you where going out with someone who was engaged? You didn't tell me about this.
No i was engaged, and another story is I went out with a married girl :o: :p: The good old days when you was 16 and 17 and do everything without a care in the world.

And yeh im entering CSS > exams :cool:

PS: your famous - http://www.xraygaming.com/index.php?...ageid=specific
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The guy sounds like a loser and the girl sounds like a idiot. You would need to prove to the girl that he came on to you, hence why the sleeping with hiim plan is full proof. I thought having a fionce made guys instanly attractive or something.
I really hope you meant "loyal" instead of attractive. I'm still not going to sleep with him, Simp.
Turns out he broke off the engagement anyway, or she did. It was never going to last...
My Alt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just made a troll post on a yu gi oh forum on how pot of greed is not a overpowered card. Yeah, lol why? Pokermon is a kids game. How the hell can you fight over that?
It's easy, that Pokemon site is the most anal of any I've seen on the internet. That said, it wasn't even about Pokemon. His thread was named "This is it." so I posted asking him if he meant "is this it?" and left a message on my profile saying "Stop posting crap in my thread" and that got me riled >:|
Hathlan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Warwick kidz; please tell me we won't get yixamined in some yixam for some reason (prob b) on all that financial methods crap Kolokol'tsov so loves. If we do I'm probably going to kill myself.
IrrationalNumber
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hathlan)
Warwick kidz; please tell me we won't get yixamined in some yixam for some reason (prob b) on all that financial methods crap Kolokol'tsov so loves. If we do I'm probably going to kill myself.
I don't think the financial stuff has ever come up before. To be honest, I can't really remember what's in Prob B. I think it's mainly central limit theorem, moment generating functions and markov/chebyshev's inequalities.
ste0731
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Student loan has arrived! And £600 already spent within 15minutes.... I'd be a terrible accountant.

(Ok £500 was in bills like rent :P)
My Alt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Student loan has arrived! And £600 already spent within 15minutes.... I'd be a terrible accountant.

(Ok £500 was in bills like rent :P)
Yeah about that. I spend way too much money on media.
Simplicity
Rep:
?
I spent some of my money on clothes, maybe I should get a new phone aswell.

(Original post by My Alt)
Yeah about that. I spend way too much money on media.
How can you spend money on media?

P.S. On another note, tomorrow I will start a diet, where you eat carbs on certain days and then other days you have no carbs but increase protein intake.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.32%
No - but I will (12)
4.84%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (120)
48.39%

Watched Threads