Turn on thread page Beta

The European/World Football Thread II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Im still in disgust and shock at how these German jesters beat Inter 7-2 ffs
    Says more about Inter tbh :P

ReputationRep:
    Let's see. I hate Manchester United and I hate Barcelona. Who do I hate the least? That is the question...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Barca will :jiggy: United ffs
    Barca will dance like retards against United FFS.

ReputationRep:
    The Scot also admitted that he has been taking pointers from Jose Mourinho, despite the Real Madrid coach seeing his side knocked out of the competition by the Catalan club.

"I speak to Jose quite a lot," said the United boss.

"I spoke to him last week, in fact. It's not as if we haven't seen Barcelona before.

"We've played them before and watched them many times this season. But we'll take any information, because Jose is very helpful that way."
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:

A player from Kazakhstan-banned for life. Shocking. The player who escaped from the crowd was the player who got kicked!(Right)

The guy with the red top :toofunny:

-----------------
    Meanwhile, Real Madrid have appealed to UEFA about their rejected protest against Barcelona. What is wrong with Madrid?

I know I shouldn't be laughing ffs :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's going to be an Under 19's Champions League next year!

That's going to be pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    There's going to be an Under 19's Champions League next year!

That's going to be pretty good.
    Really looking forward to that! Hopefully our under 18's will be playing

Actually, genuinely looking forward to that though. ITV4 should make a play for that imo. Any ideas who ahs the rights?

ReputationRep:
    No idea whohas the rights mate, should be cracking though.

I think we will be playing, as I was just watching the reserves now and the commentator mentioned Liverpool's youngsters going up against the likes of Barcelona's next year :coma: Should be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    No idea whohas the rights mate, should be cracking though.

I think we will be playing, as I was just watching the reserves now and the commentator mentioned Liverpool's youngsters going up against the likes of Barcelona's next year :coma: Should be awesome.
    Tbh that is absolutely unbelievable. The experience and understanding of pressure will stand all the youngsters, even those who don't make it, in good stead for the future.

I absolutely commend UEFA for this decision :congrats:

The Barca DNA will shine next year ffs :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching the Villarreal Porto game?

Villarreal are proper going for it, very entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    Europa league commentary is boring...sounds like they are asleep

ReputationRep:
    I tell you what, Porto are playing some top-quality stuff....:drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Anyone watching the Villarreal Porto game?

Villarreal are proper going for it, very entertaining.
    It's been a good game, really enjoyable, I didn't realise how good Porto were though....

ReputationRep:
    C'mon Benfica!

ReputationRep:
    I don´t think the U19 Champions league will be that special, we might see one or two players who will achieve something in the next few years, but there is nothing special to youth teams nowadays, the big clubs have the big youth teams, surprise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    Porto vs Benfica final is still on!!
    Shocked, didn't expect that at all!! Good 2nd half performance by us, i absolutely love Falcao!! It still seems too early to start getting carried away though! Next week really needs to hurry up!! But that couldn't have gone any better for us!

We're actually on fire right now, we've been super this season! And i'm already bored to the speculation of Boas going elsewhere... :rolleyes:

He just simply can't leave Porto! I starting to think he won't go though. I think he'll at least stay for at least this season for the CL.
    Good LORD I am so disappointed by Benfica this season, absolutely gutted at how we've blown our chances to reach 2 cup finals when we had both ties in our hands and one of which was a chance for an European final as well.. ****ing gutted. And I'd bet we wont be getting this close any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    15 € going alone to Valencia - Real Sociedad tomorrow, or 60 going to Levante - Barcelona next week with a friend?

Considering the Barca team may well be second string but I've never as yet been to Levante's ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    15 € going alone to Valencia - Real Sociedad tomorrow, or 60 going to Levante - Barcelona next week with a friend?

Considering the Barca team may well be second string but I've never as yet been to Levante's ground.
    Levante :sogood:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.