Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretCircus)
    It is weird not calling them by their name . That's fair enough, sounds like a plan!

Thank you, I hope so too . Praying that I don't get parallel parking.
    Yerhh i did write his name at first!

I drive too fast - naughty me!
    Really miss driving , tuesday anrt the same

I can do 3 point turns spot on

Havent learnt to park yet!

Also apparently someone is Dr S B!!

This was posted from my pigeon carrier app on my GT-I9100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    I shall remain optimistic for you too

Same! I've been in a great mood all day to the point my friends have told me to calm down and be quiet :woo:

Good to hear! Get up to much?
    Thank you .

Haha aw, well good moods are...good . One of my friends just turned up at my house with a load of food so that was nice, but other than that it's been pretty chilled. Started clearing out my wardrobe too - if I'm not taking it to uni, it's going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    Yerhh i did write his name at first!

I drive too fast - naughty me!
    Really miss driving , tuesday anrt the same

I can do 3 point turns spot on

Havent learnt to park yet!

Also apparently someone is Dr S B!!

This was posted from my pigeon carrier app on my GT-I9100

I used to break the speed limit repeatedly but I'm working on that . I got stuck behind a tractor today, ended up going at just under 20 mph in a 60 mph area! Was getting very impatient haha. Three point turns are my favourite!

Dr eh? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you .

Haha aw, well good moods are...good . One of my friends just turned up at my house with a load of food so that was nice, but other than that it's been pretty chilled. Started clearing out my wardrobe too - if I'm not taking it to uni, it's going!
    Pleasure

Awh that sounds lovely! I'm seeing a friend before she goes off to uni this weekend (her firm accepted her after initially rejecting her) so celebratory drink or two

:lol: wardrobe clear outs are really theraputic :yep:

ReputationRep:

I used to break the speed limit repeatedly but I'm working on that . I got stuck behind a tractor today, ended up going at just under 20 mph on a 60 mph area! Was getting very impatient haha. Three point turns are my favourite!

Dr eh? :sexface:
    Yep Dr apparently!
    Dad wants me to marry a Dr :sexface:

Im just naughty and like to drive fast! Always getting a telling off for it!
    3 point turns :sexface:
    We also like to pretend to play - hit the pedestrian, obviously we dont run people over but drive past them and say 15 points if its a child, 50 for mother and child, oh dear!!

ReputationRep:
    Pleasure

Awh that sounds lovely! I'm seeing a friend before she goes off to uni this weekend (her firm accepted her after initially rejecting her) so celebratory drink or two

:lol: wardrobe clear outs are really theraputic :yep:
    (:

It was . Aw, sounds good! Where is she off to?

They are, I feel like I've actually done something productive for the first time in ages .

Yep Dr apparently!
    Dad wants me to marry a Dr :sexface:

Im just naughty and like to drive fast! Always getting a telling off for it!
    3 point turns :sexface:
    We also like to pretend to play - hit the pedestrian, obviously we dont run people over but drive past them and say 15 points if its a child, 50 for mother and child, oh dear!!
    Even better then .

Thing is, it doesn't even feel like you're going that fast in a car! I love long, straight roads . Hahaa, why can't my instructor be like that?!

ReputationRep:
    (:

They are, I feel like I've actually done something productive for the first time in ages .
    Lincoln to do biovetinary science

:lol: it's a good feeling (I've done more in the past 2 days than in the past 7 weeks)

ReputationRep:
    (:

Even better then .

Thing is, it doesn't even feel like you're going that fast in a car! I love long, straight roads . Hahaa, why can't my instructor be like that?!
    Yerhh Exter Uni apparently!

I know feels like your going soo slow spesh at around 20 - 30!

Cos mines hip and cool (and i've not gropped him ) and maybe 'likes' me D:

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln to do biovetinary science

:lol: it's a good feeling (I've done more in the past 2 days than in the past 7 weeks)
    Ooh .

...Holidays are meant for resting though .

Yerhh Exter Uni apparently!

I know feels like your going soo slow spesh at around 20 - 30!

Cos mines hip and cool (and i've not gropped him ) and maybe 'likes' me D:
    Nice .

It really does, especially when you've just come off from a 60 or 70 mph area into a 30!

I wish I'd never told you that now :lol:. Well hopefully he's just being a bit...friendly?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh .

Nice .

It really does, especially when you've just come off from a 60 or 70 mph area into a 30!

I wish I'd never told you that now :lol:. Well hopefully he's just being a bit...friendly?
    Ohhh the joys of letting something slip!

But i did have a dream i grappled my instructors thigh and didnt let go for about 5 minuets!

Yerhhh hopefully........
    Although its a Doctor of Letters :s I've no clue what that is!

ReputationRep:
    Evening everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh .

She was over the moon when she texted me I know how badly she wanted to go there :woo:

That's my excuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahjongmagic)
    Evening everyone :wavey:
    Evening :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Evening :hello:
    Hi there! :hi:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hello. :hi:

Does anyone watch Breaking Bad? I've just started to get into it (currently near the end of Season 2) and it's really good.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! :hi:

How are you?
    I'm brilliant :dance:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PatrickD)
    Hello. :hi:

Does anyone watch Breaking Bad? I've just started to get into it (currently near the end of Season 2) and it's really good.

:sexface:
    Yeah! I've only seen the first episode though, so no spoilers! (I actually don't care about spoilers)

ReputationRep:
    I'm brilliant :dance:

How are you?
    :woo: Seems lazy of me, but how comes?

I'm cool :cool: been hanging round friends and getting more uni shopping done

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Seems lazy of me, but how comes?

I'm cool :cool: been hanging round friends and getting more uni shopping done
    Had yet another brilliant day at college I got the good to go about sending my UCAS off next week by my tutor, workshop slot I wanted I got, friend got into her firm after intially being rejected, brilliant day at college, handed my ps to my biology tutor and my test got postponed to friday. . .and I got predicted an A* in biology :eek:

Ah that sounds nice

ReputationRep:
    Brother and sister went back to school today... can't get used to not going to college :eek: starting to get a bit bored at home, can't wait until freshers :awesome:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.