Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctlp0922)
    Has anyone heard from Boodle Hatfield/Forsters yet?
    Hey when did you apply to noodle Hatfield ? A couple people here had skype interviews - I haven't heard yet though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student652)
    i hope it is today. I'm updating my emails every 5 minutes!! i don't hold out much hope either, i don't think i did good enough in the video interview. Im sure you did well - Good luck.
    Surely they must let us know today or tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Rejection from Bakers post telephone, really annoyed about that one.

Looks like I'm done, anyone at A&O or Jones Day this summer, feel free to get in touch!
    What scheme to are you on for Jones day? I'm on he 6-17 July one and trying to move to 20-31 July!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    Surely they must let us know today or tomorrow?
    i hope so. Also I don't no whether they contact unsuccessful people? although no one seems to have heard on here yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student652)
    i hope so. Also I don't no whether they contact unsuccessful people? although no one seems to have heard on here yet :/
    They have in previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    Hey when did you apply to noodle Hatfield ? A couple people here had skype interviews - I haven't heard yet though!
    I applied on the 28th January! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctlp0922)
    I applied on the 28th January! You?
    December - still nothing, no rejection no interview.... Oops and just saw my earlier post I meant boodle Hatfield not noodle silly auto correct!

ReputationRep:
    DLA offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lse728)
    DLA offer!
    Congratulations!!! Which office? Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!
    Hi, just wondering how long it took you to hear back from King & Wood Mallesons after your interview? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Rejection from Bakers post telephone, really annoyed about that one.

Looks like I'm done, anyone at A&O or Jones Day this summer, feel free to get in touch!
    Congrats on the offers! Have you heard from Olswang yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    No there is no interview, you will have an interview whilst on the vacation scheme for a TC. Be warned though, there are at least 3 people in the room who are watching your every move and how you interact with others.
    Thank you! Have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sports007)
    Congratulations!!! Which office? Well done
    Thank you! Leeds office

ReputationRep:
    Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.

ReputationRep:
    Walker morris assessment centre!!
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjsf)
    Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.
    Hey, I'm at C&B next week as well, any idea what to expect? Best of luck for your interviews!

ReputationRep:
    ASSESSMENT CENTRE ADVICE? what should I EXPECT?

ReputationRep:
    And there's my Olswang PFO - although quite a nicely put PFO so don't seem to mind as much!! Did anyone else think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Hey, I'm at C&B next week as well, any idea what to expect? Best of luck for your interviews!
    Not too sure - suspect there may be an off-the-wall question or two thrown in so bracing myself! Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123_maggie)
    Walker morris assessment centre!!
    Anyone else?
    Hey I have this too, apparently it is a business exercise then an interview. I spoke to someone who did it last year and they had to pitch a 'boris bike' style scheme in Leeds to a bank.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.