Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone is well. AS level psychology unit one on Monday 😩 I'm predicted an A but so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like grabbing a baseball bat and going to town in a glass factory.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    Glad to see your ok

tut tut haha don't worry just gotta have faith that you'll get them done
    THANK YOU ALL xxxxxxxxx

I am a mess right now so it will take a bit of time to truly sink in but happy positive lou is days/weeks away not too many I hope but I need to steady my mind and better myself in the next few months, just wish all my pain would go away but just got to power on . I luv ya all xxxxxxx:kissing2::kissing2::kissing2::kissing2::kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Queeny Ding;55594697]I'm feeling stress that I have to rush my assignments that I haven't done on the one week school holiday. Been going out with friends everyday kinda happy though.. So I'm having the same feeling as you right now. Mixed emotions. lol[/QUO

fe
    I feel stressed and distressed right now but have to remain strong for me, seen as I have no one irl.

As for you, you will get it done and will get good grades also so dont stress yourself as you'll be fine xx.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I feel like crap

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy....

ReputationRep:
    very sleepy and lazy...

ReputationRep:
    Scarily grown up. Finishing school and doing my final exams before uni. Leaving everything behind. It's scary. But I done it before 😟

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In pain mega pain going to have a hot shower before room checks.

(Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ahh that really sucks, well just to let you know I'm here via PM if you ever want to talk about it more privately. Otherwise I wish you all the best!
    Hey there - feeling a little better to what I was last night but still feeling quite fragile and tired as it was pretty much an all nighter! Thanks for your support all the same. Just thinking my condition didn't react well to something I did in the last 48 hours which could be food or the active hydrotherapy session I had. But with the conditions I have it could be a great # of things! How are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Hey there - feeling a little better to what I was last night but still feeling quite fragile and tired as it was pretty much an all nighter! Thanks for your support all the same. Just thinking my condition didn't react well to something I did in the last 48 hours which could be food or the active hydrotherapy session I had. But with the conditions I have it could be a great # of things! How are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyyyy! It's nice to know that you're at least feeling a bit better & my pleasure! Do you work atm out of interest? I'm ok thanks, not doing much right now (just chilling online on Youtube/TSR/FB/BBC Sport mostly), had work earlier, have to go to my elder sister's house tomorrow with the family, then back to work & applying for the counselling course I wanted to do.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. So glad I finished my essay today so I can laze like a pig tomorrow. :lazy:

Heyyyyy! It's nice to know that you're at least feeling a bit better & my pleasure! Do you work atm out of interest? I'm ok thanks, not doing much right now (just chilling online on Youtube/TSR/FB/BBC Sport mostly), had work earlier, have to go to my elder sister's house tomorrow with the family, then back to work & applying for the counselling course I wanted to do.
    Ha! I'm hoping to start the new job soon! Exciting times but it's proving to be tricky sorting the paper work between my end and theirs! Little complicated than first thought what sports you into? I myself love tennis, rugby & judo and love keeping active with cycling, walks and swimming! Sounds good to have family time I've done counselling BACP L2/3! Quite tricky but worth exploring as I want to get into Art Therapy. How old did you say? As there might be funding support available to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Ha! I'm hoping to start the new job soon! Exciting times but it's proving to be tricky sorting the paper work between my end and theirs! Little complicated than first thought what sports you into? I myself love tennis, rugby & judo and love keeping active with cycling, walks and swimming! Sounds good to have family time I've done counselling BACP L2/3! Quite tricky but worth exploring as I want to get into Art Therapy. How old did you say? As there might be funding support available to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah alright cool what is it? (sorry if if you've already told me btw). I like football, tennis, rugby, cricket, golf, athletics, snooker, darts etc mainly. I'm supposed to go banger racing with a friend actually soon, not too into motorsport but I'll give it a go, plus it will be nice to meet some new people

Ooh, that's cool that you've done a counselling course yourself, what's art therapy about then? I'm planning to do a certificate in counselling skills level 2 CPCAB accredited qualification first as I don't really have any prior experience apart from offering some support to friends/people online aha. I know I volunteer at the disabled people's charity but it's not quite the same as counselling I'm 23 now, I contacted the college & they said there might be some sort of financial help for me (e.g. 21+ development loan or something?) I do worry about the money though, I've like what only £4k in my bank account atm. I really do regret wasting 2 years studying Economics at Uni but I was confused at the time, but counselling is something I really want to go into! :badger:

Ah alright cool what is it? (sorry if if you've already told me btw). I like football, tennis, rugby, cricket, golf, athletics, snooker, darts etc mainly. I'm supposed to go banger racing with a friend actually soon, not too into motorsport but I'll give it a go, plus it will be nice to meet some new people

Ooh, that's cool that you've done a counselling course yourself, what's art therapy about then? I'm planning to do a certificate in counselling skills level 2 CPCAB accredited qualification first as I don't really have any prior experience apart from offering some support to friends/people online aha. I know I volunteer at the disabled people's charity but it's not quite the same as counselling I'm 23 now, I contacted the college & they said there might be some sort of financial help for me (e.g. 21+ development loan or something?) I do worry about the money though, I've like what only £4k in my bank account atm. I really do regret wasting 2 years studying Economics at Uni but I was confused at the time, but counselling is something I really want to go into! :badger:
    It's a work trial in a Mental Health centre and I'm not quite sure what the role title is yet. Seems good place to start for me but things are up in the air for the min so i don't want to jinx anything.

Gotta love the welsh spirit of all things fun - racing is fun in go karts The sports interested you've listed are similar to me but not snooker or darts so much.

Art therapy is using the medium of art to support or supplement counselling or psychotherapy when supporting someone who perhaps can't verbally express themselves or help them to use art as a descriptor to what they're saying - saying a post traumatic solider comes to you and needs support in processing events he's been through..

Be careful about the support you give though - as counselling course have a way of processing and thinking when it comes to support and if you're thinking of samaritans there's a conflict of interest working there too. As a class we found this out the hard way and got taught away from that kind of thing.

There's the 24+ loan which you might be talking about - you can have this to support your funding of course and such. There's a few things to remember which you might have to look up.

Never regret anything - it all helps to learn how structure essays and deadlines etc .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Stressed. Exams are right around the corner and I'm still not getting high enough UMS for Cambridge
    Same. What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    Same. What course are you applying for?
    Medicine How about you?

Perplexed and lazy and sleepy. Mmmpmth

ReputationRep:
    Stressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.