(Original post by jermaindefoe)
the single player on veteran will make you want to kill yourself
Not sure if I want to get it if it's that hard. :mmm:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Black Ops campaign on hardened isn't that challenging. I've died a few times but that's because of stupid mistakes, not taking cover after taking a couple of hits etc. Might see what veteran is like.
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm trying to get Lucas (liverpool midfielder) to add me on psn. He's on twitter and just tweeted he got black ops :teehee:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
I'm trying to get Lucas (liverpool midfielder) to add me on psn. He's on twitter and just tweeted he got black ops :teehee:
:facepalm2: At least get someone decent... Fernando Torres :mmm:
chernij
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mike, just noticed the new avatar. Awesome!
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
:facepalm2: At least get someone decent... Fernando Torres :mmm:
If only he was on twitter :sigh:
I love the avatar as well!!
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
x
lmfao :teeth:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
If only he was on twitter :sigh:
I love the avatar as well!!
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
lmfao :teeth:
Credit to Dez who makes the seasonal themed avatars for me.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I need some people to play Black Ops online with. I had forgotten just what TDM was like, people screaming at each other, swearing and insulting. Need some normal team mates!
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I need some people to play Black Ops online with. I had forgotten just what TDM was like, people screaming at each other, swearing and insulting. Need some normal team mates!
Getting a full party into a lobby is near impossible..hopefully its just because of the server load
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Got my Prestige edition :woo:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Got my Prestige edition :woo:
Hows the RC Car?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Hows the RC Car?
For some reason I thought it would be bigger than it is, the guy in the unboxing video I saw must have had small hands...or I'm just blind :dontknow:
Not sure my parents will appreciate me driving it around the house tonight :teehee: and it's pissing down outside, I'll give it a go tomorrow
Dan?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
can someone who's got black ops confirm that the online splitscreen is only with a guest and not 2 PSN accounts?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dan?)
can someone who's got black ops confirm that the online splitscreen is only with a guest and not 2 PSN accounts?
I believe this has been confirmed by Treyarch, guest only on PS3, 360 can have 2 separate live accounts logged in though
Dan?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
I believe this has been confirmed by Treyarch, guest only on PS3, 360 can have 2 separate live accounts logged in though
aww damn. Do they have the same weapons as the main player or only the level 1 weapons then?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dan?)
aww damn. Do they have the same weapons as the main player or only the level 1 weapons then?
I think they level up separately, and then it probably stores the guest profile locally rather than having to restart at level 1 every time you have a guest on...could be wrong though. Might be better off asking in the Black Ops society (there's plenty of PS3 players there)
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A friend from uni was trying to convince me that the xbox is better yesterday, even seemed to think that GT5 would be released on the xbox and that a cheap £100 blu-ray player would be just as good as the ps3 one. Then tried making out that having a 1TB hard drive made his xbox superior. After a while he ended up saying it was faster as the original xbox loaded games faster than the PS2. Poor deluded guy living in the past with inferior technology...
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Got mine about midday yesterday. It was delivered at 10am but i had to wait for the uni to process the mail. I hen played it for about 7 consecuive hours
One in the chamber has to be one of the best online game modes ever. Anyone found unlocked the secret arcade game yet?
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just got my game
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (269)
80.06%
Leave (67)
19.94%

Watched Threads