Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    I have a bed full but its hard to explain. I need to hide away from everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But even from cute teddies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    But even from cute teddies?
    My main teddy is on skype to my boyfriend so he knows im still here. But i have the teddy je gave me in my arms now. But still have to hide from people. Or ill hurt them overwise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no... My mum would lnow somethings up as im going with her so shed probably me rather be there...
    I cant stop crying. I need to hide from everyone so i dont hurt anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I think you should consider not going if you feel like it would be too difficult: there is nothing worse than trying to act as though you're okay in a situation like this, it could end up being too exhausting. I get the feeling that I should hide away a lot too, but it doesn't solve anything unfortunately hun :hugs: You won't be hurting anyone. Feel free to PM me if that would help.

ReputationRep:
    My main teddy is on skype to my boyfriend so he knows im still here. But i have the teddy je gave me in my arms now. But still have to hide from people. Or ill hurt them overwise

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would you hurt them? I don't think you would hurt people, you sound like a lovely person if anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08batee)
    :hugs: I think you should consider not going if you feel like it would be too difficult: there is nothing worse than trying to act as though you're okay in a situation like this, it could end up being too exhausting. I get the feeling that I should hide away a lot too, but it doesn't solve anything unfortunately hun :hugs: You won't be hurting anyone. Feel free to PM me if that would help.
    Part of me thinks it will be good for me :/ iv thought up a plan if i need space on my own. And i can take my sock monkeys and make some of them.

Somethings telling me i will so i have to hide from everyone. Especially when crying
    Thanks hun.

Why would you hurt them? I don't think you would hurt people, you sound like a lovely person if anything.
    I cant explain it but if someone sees me theyll get hurt and its my fault.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Part of me thinks it will be good for me :/ iv thought up a plan if i need space on my own. And i can take my sock monkeys and make some of them.

Somethings telling me i will so i have to hide from everyone. Especially when crying
    Thanks hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No one is going to get hurt! Just try and see what happens!

ReputationRep:

Thanks hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug: Obviously you have to do what you think is best for you :yes: Are you able to get home easily if you feel you need to? Taking distractions and having a place to get away from people is a good idea. I know it's hard when you're upset, I really do. But no one wants you to hide away at all :nah: Hope you feel better and more calm soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No one is going to get hurt! Just try and see what happens!
    No you dont understand. A voice has told me ill hurt them. Dont know how but i will and i can risk that.
    Now youv said that i should try, im being punished. Thanks

:jumphug: Obviously you have to do what you think is best for you :yes: Are you able to get home easily if you feel you need to? Taking distractions and having a place to get away from people is a good idea. I know it's hard when you're upset, I really do. But no one wants you to hide away at all :nah: Hope you feel better and more calm soon :hugs:
    No but my mums with me so ill be ok.
    Yeah sock monkeys as a distraction and i have a quiet place set up.
    I know they dont want me to but i have to for their safety

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No you dont understand. A voice has told me ill hurt them. Dont know how but i will and i can risk that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who is punishing you, though?

ReputationRep:
    Who is punishing you, though?
    The people that told me ill hurt everyone unless i hide

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I'm glad you have someone that's safe and that understands with you at least. :yes: I wish there was something I could do to make things better :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And you believe them? A lot of people say mean stuff, isn't necessarily true.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    who the **** told you that?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I'm glad you have someone that's safe and that understands with you at least. :yes: I wish there was something I could do to make things better :hugs:
    Yeah shell understand if i need space or if i need to hide due to randomly crying.
    Its ok hun rory is on skype to me even though he cant see me currently im communicating using my teddy...
    Thanks hun. Im calming down a bit now i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah shell understand if i need space or if i need to hide due to randomly crying.
    Its ok hun rory is on skype to me even though he cant see me currently im communicating using my teddy...
    Thanks hun. Im calming down a bit now i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I'm glad you have someone as nice as Rory looking out for you, too :yep: No worries at all, glad you're calming down a little. Remember to take care of yourself and not to force yourself to do anything if you're not feeling up to it. Good luck hun :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    And you believe them? A lot of people say mean stuff, isn't necessarily true.
    It was the voices in my head. So yes i do.

:hugs: I'm glad you have someone as nice as Rory looking out for you, too :yep: No worries at all, glad you're calming down a little. Remember to take care of yourself and not to force yourself to do anything if you're not feeling up to it. Good luck hun :jumphug:
    Yeah hes a good egg. Hes pursuaded me back to the camera after probably about an hour of sobbing in the corner.
    Exhausted now. Hoping i sleep :/ that was horrible
    Sorry for all of it. Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Voices lie. They lie to hurt and manipulate you. It's something they're really really good at doing but you don't need to listen to them. Nothing bad will happen if you don't. Trust me, listen to the people closest to you - they care about you and want the best for you, the complete opposite of voices.

ReputationRep:

Yeah hes a good egg. Hes pursuaded me back to the camera after probably about an hour of sobbing in the corner.
    Exhausted now. Hoping i sleep :/ that was horrible
    Sorry for all of it. Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I really hope you manage to sleep, and tomorrow is a better day for you. No need to apologise at all! There's nothing to be sorry for hun. I'm doing okay, thanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Voices lie. They lie to hurt and manipulate you. It's something they're really really good at doing but you don't need to listen to them. Nothing bad will happen if you don't. Trust me, listen to the people closest to you - they care about you and want the best for you, the complete opposite of voices.
    Id never had anything like that before it was horrible :cry2: rory was telling me everything would be ok, but i dunno i was scared and didnt want anyone getting hurt

:hugs: I really hope you manage to sleep, and tomorrow is a better day for you. No need to apologise at all! There's nothing to be sorry for hun. I'm doing okay, thanks :hugs:
    Still awake my minds just going over and over all sorts and my stomach feels like iv scratched all over but i havnt :erm:
    Yeah gonna try have a good build up till i go camping.

Glad your ok! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Still awake my minds just going over and over all sorts and my stomach feels like iv scratched all over but i havnt :erm:
    Yeah gonna try have a good build up till i go camping.

Glad your ok! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: I know that feeling, my mind is going into overdrive too! Yeah, remember to be kind to yourself. :yep: Is there anything you can do to help yourself relax a bit? A warm drink, a shower, some relaxing music? :hugs: Hope you get some sleep soon! Thanks hun :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.