Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Why is it so damn hot.
    i am dropping a warning that if anyone replies to this with a ****ty innuendo, sarcastic or not, I will do all that Taken bull**** on you irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flashing Lights)

That's fair, if you pull it off, that's fair, like I said I wasn't hating. I'm on the black trousers hype myself, they're my staple, not jeans. I can't wear chinos though, it just doesn't go with my skin colour or general outlook towards life. I've worn chinos on three occasions in my lifetime and felt **** every time. £30 on two pairs wasted.

**** cigarettes man, I play football, **** aint good for you. Neither is weed but **** are just meh
    Tbh I've evolved- like ngl a year or 18 months ago I'd be that guy wearing chinos and a checked shirt but now I wear what I please- like if I'm feeling double denim I'll say **** it and I do it. More toned down now- wear like black trousers (same as you man don't really wear jeans tbh) and a grey long sleeve top- or a jumper or something. I'm skinny so kinda going for that subtle model luck tbh but not in a gay way obvs. Chinos I wouldn't wear now- tbh didn't them in red, or green or whatever but was never a big fan of the brown coloured ones.

Only the occasional one, I'll smoke like 3 to 4 a week, maybe 7 max tbh and then leave it. When I'm stressed it helps me relax tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no experience in being an international superstar whatsoever..know what I'm saying? :cool: I ain't about that life.. I keep it on the DL x
    I was only semi srs man wishes he was a baller instead though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i am dropping a warning that if anyone replies to this with a ****ty innuendo, sarcastic or not, I will do all that Taken bull**** on you irl
    I was just thinking someone will definitely do that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Go suck yourself

Why is it so damn hot.
    Because you raised the temperature
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol sorry? It's genuinely hot...

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking member of parliament is definitely a lesbian

ReputationRep:
    He basically meant before someone says that either:

- you're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter
    - or that said person says that they're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tfw you're a goal down on fifa then the other guy disappears and you're playing against no one but you still can't score.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    He basically meant before someone says that either:

- you're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter
    - or that said person says that they're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh I caught on after I posted..cba to have deleted it

(Original post by Miel Purple)
    Go suck yourself

Not rlly lol. You're too much for me babes x

ReputationRep:
    Given up on FIFA. UT got me mad, and too many exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It's cool

You and MP getting a little cosy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I'm thinking member of parliament is definitely a lesbian
    Nah straight as a G :gangster:

xxxxxxxx :love:

ReputationRep:
    Need some more tunes help me out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Need some more tunes help me out
    http://youtu.be/pB-5XG-DbAA

This kid has talent man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Just to confirm:

I have legal ownership over manchesterunited15. So like...Leave it yeah? Kthanksbye.

******* haters.

ReputationRep:
    Totally beta.

nah I'm kidding not my thing though

ReputationRep:

Did any of you hear this (ofcourse you did) ****ing gassed out during this omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Totally beta.

nah I'm kidding not my thing though
    Not my thing either tbh but the guy blew me away cos can actually sing live as well. What genre you looking for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    How do we dress? I don't even know tbh, I only grew up knowing... No gujjis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you a whiteman? sheeeit.
    (Original post by SoullessWords)
    A2, need to sort my self out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Failure isn't an option. Sort out your sleeping pattern, stop using this **** addictive website, and stop being mentally weak. Go to the library, delete whatsapp off your phone, do whatever it takes, and you'll know deep down what it takes. So you miss out on a few whatsapp conversations, so you miss your crush changing her FB picture, so what? Life goes on, the earth is still spinning, and there's kids out there who are dumber than you but work harder and get the grades that you should have got. Do your ****ing work, or the last 18 years for you are thrown down the ****ing drain
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Tbh I've evolved- like ngl a year or 18 months ago I'd be that guy wearing chinos and a checked shirt but now I wear what I please- like if I'm feeling double denim I'll say **** it and I do it. More toned down now- wear like black trousers (same as you man don't really wear jeans tbh) and a grey long sleeve top- or a jumper or something. I'm skinny so kinda going for that subtle model luck tbh but not in a gay way obvs. Chinos I wouldn't wear now- tbh didn't them in red, or green or whatever but was never a big fan of the brown coloured ones.

Only the occasional one, I'll smoke like 3 to 4 a week, maybe 7 max tbh and then leave it. When I'm stressed it helps me relax tbh.
    Maybe 18 months ago it looked okay, but now I sometimes cringe. Put it this way, my fashion sense is absolutely **** so I can't really critique people, I got ended the other day for waering the same shirt two days in a row haha. Red chinos looked good on some guys, on others it just looks wannabe. Yeah them brown ones some people can sort of pull off if they're of a nice quality and they wear a solid, formal-ish upper half, but I see guys wearing light blue/turquoise sweaters with light brown trousers and then darker brogues etc, it's just a disgusting attempt to grow up from the jeans/white trainers culture of year 11.

(Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I was just thinking someone will definitely do that :lol:
    yeah lol
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Go suck yourself
    So essentially I tell everyone not to do something undignified. You then single yourself out and do said undignified act. Trying to get my attention much?

Daddy issues Miel, daddy issues.
    You just chill and focus on keeping your pretty mixed race face pretty, leave the thinking to someone else

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.