The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Why is it so damn hot.

i am dropping a warning that if anyone replies to this with a ****ty innuendo, sarcastic or not, I will do all that Taken bull**** on you irl
Reply 3341
Original post by Flashing Lights

That's fair, if you pull it off, that's fair, like I said I wasn't hating. I'm on the black trousers hype myself, they're my staple, not jeans. I can't wear chinos though, it just doesn't go with my skin colour or general outlook towards life. I've worn chinos on three occasions in my lifetime and felt **** every time. £30 on two pairs wasted.

**** cigarettes man, I play football, **** aint good for you. Neither is weed but fags are just meh

Tbh I've evolved- like ngl a year or 18 months ago I'd be that guy wearing chinos and a checked shirt but now I wear what I please- like if I'm feeling double denim I'll say **** it and I do it. More toned down now- wear like black trousers (same as you man don't really wear jeans tbh) and a grey long sleeve top- or a jumper or something. I'm skinny so kinda going for that subtle model luck tbh but not in a gay way obvs. Chinos I wouldn't wear now- tbh didn't them in red, or green or whatever but was never a big fan of the brown coloured ones.

Only the occasional one, I'll smoke like 3 to 4 a week, maybe 7 max tbh and then leave it. When I'm stressed it helps me relax tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3342
I have no experience in being an international superstar whatsoever..know what I'm saying? :cool: I ain't about that life.. I keep it on the DL x

I was only semi srs :tongue: man wishes he was a baller instead though :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am dropping a warning that if anyone replies to this with a ****ty innuendo, sarcastic or not, I will do all that Taken bull**** on you irl

I was just thinking someone will definitely do that :lol:

Go suck yourself

Why is it so damn hot.

Because you raised the temperature :wink:

Lol sorry? It's genuinely hot...
I'm thinking member of parliament is definitely a lesbian
Reply 3347

He basically meant before someone says that either:

- you're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter
- or that said person says that they're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
tfw you're a goal down on fifa then the other guy disappears and you're playing against no one but you still can't score.
Original post by FKLW
He basically meant before someone says that either:

- you're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter
- or that said person says that they're hot therefore the atmosphere became hotter

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I caught on after I posted..cba to have deleted it :tongue:

Original post by Miel Purple
Go suck yourself

Not rlly lol. You're too much for me babes x
Reply 3350
Given up on FIFA. UT got me mad, and too many exams :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3351

It's cool :biggrin:

You and MP getting a little cosy :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
I'm thinking member of parliament is definitely a lesbian

Nah straight as a G :gangster:

xxxxxxxx :love:
Need some more tunes help me out
Reply 3354
Original post by AR_95
Need some more tunes help me out

http://youtu.be/pB-5XG-DbAA

This kid has talent man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just to confirm:

I have legal ownership over manchesterunited15. So like...Leave it yeah? Kthanksbye.

******* haters.

Totally beta.

nah I'm kidding not my thing though
[video="youtube;7ImE8QV5Fs0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImE8QV5Fs0[/video]

Did any of you hear this (ofcourse you did) ****ing gassed out during this omg
Reply 3358
Original post by AR_95
Totally beta.

nah I'm kidding not my thing though

Not my thing either tbh but the guy blew me away cos can actually sing live as well. What genre you looking for?
Original post by Ggmu!
How do we dress? I don't even know tbh, I only grew up knowing... No gujjis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you a whiteman? sheeeit.
Original post by SoullessWords
A2, need to sort my self out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Failure isn't an option. Sort out your sleeping pattern, stop using this **** addictive website, and stop being mentally weak. Go to the library, delete whatsapp off your phone, do whatever it takes, and you'll know deep down what it takes. So you miss out on a few whatsapp conversations, so you miss your crush changing her FB picture, so what? Life goes on, the earth is still spinning, and there's kids out there who are dumber than you but work harder and get the grades that you should have got. Do your ****ing work, or the last 18 years for you are thrown down the ****ing drain
Original post by FKLW
Tbh I've evolved- like ngl a year or 18 months ago I'd be that guy wearing chinos and a checked shirt but now I wear what I please- like if I'm feeling double denim I'll say **** it and I do it. More toned down now- wear like black trousers (same as you man don't really wear jeans tbh) and a grey long sleeve top- or a jumper or something. I'm skinny so kinda going for that subtle model luck tbh but not in a gay way obvs. Chinos I wouldn't wear now- tbh didn't them in red, or green or whatever but was never a big fan of the brown coloured ones.

Only the occasional one, I'll smoke like 3 to 4 a week, maybe 7 max tbh and then leave it. When I'm stressed it helps me relax tbh.
Maybe 18 months ago it looked okay, but now I sometimes cringe. Put it this way, my fashion sense is absolutely **** so I can't really critique people, I got ended the other day for waering the same shirt two days in a row haha. Red chinos looked good on some guys, on others it just looks wannabe. Yeah them brown ones some people can sort of pull off if they're of a nice quality and they wear a solid, formal-ish upper half, but I see guys wearing light blue/turquoise sweaters with light brown trousers and then darker brogues etc, it's just a disgusting attempt to grow up from the jeans/white trainers culture of year 11.

Original post by manchesterunited15
I was just thinking someone will definitely do that :lol:

yeah lol
Original post by Miel Purple
Go suck yourself

So essentially I tell everyone not to do something undignified. You then single yourself out and do said undignified act. Trying to get my attention much?

Daddy issues Miel, daddy issues.

You just chill and focus on keeping your pretty mixed race face pretty, leave the thinking to someone else

Latest