Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    Tell me about it, this summer is so long! I just want it to end! I'm just looking for a part time job so hard in this stupid small ass place
    Lol you're defos right gyal I swear down this Summer is so long, especially if you have nothing to do lol. OMG really what kind of job are you looking for hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    No! I like lebanese food though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lool. Can you speak arabic and jamaican patois fluently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Lol you're defos right gyal I swear down this Summer is so long, especially if you have nothing to do lol. OMG really what kind of job are you looking for hun

Exactly, I wake up and I think to myself whyyyyyy. What am I suppose to do. Anything wallhi, Greggs are hiring, filling in their form now, so damn long. But I need some extra dosh wallhi.

You going Uni this year boo?

ReputationRep:
    I swear when kids are aged 2-5 they become little devils :mad: so naughty and annoying

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, I wake up and I think to myself whyyyyyy. What am I suppose to do. Anything wallhi, Greggs are hiring, filling in their form now, so damn long. But I need some extra dosh wallhi.

You going Uni this year boo?
    lol Greggs inn shaa allah you get in hun

Yeh I am alhamdulilah, mine starts Sep 29th how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I swear when kids are aged 2-5 they become little devils :mad: so naughty and annoying
    Yep you is soo right lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    lol Greggs inn shaa allah you get in hun

Yeh I am alhamdulilah, mine starts Sep 29th how about you?

Inshallah, I just sent the form off! I just want a week end one wallhi. Yeah my fresher week starts so early! But Im super excited from the 20th! Going Nottingham Trent Uni, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing much sending some snapts to missfats who will judge me Nothing new you? xD
    uh I sent you loads.

Me dancing to bhangra.
    allow my face tho, I just woke up. :p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    & u calln me moist, dem white man area
    Ur in a white men country so now ur lvls.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lool. Can you speak arabic and jamaican patois fluently?
    OMG I'm so ashamed suddenly I know waguan Can read arabic fluently but can only speak a few words I speak english and french fluently though.

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah, I just sent the form off! I just want a week end one wallhi. Yeah my fresher week starts so early! But Im super excited from the 20th! Going Nottingham Trent Uni, what are you studying?
    lol enjoy hun, inn shaa allah Ima studying Health Studies and after that midwifery. lol How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    uh I sent you loads.

Me dancing to bhangra.
    allow my face tho, I just woke up. :p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha just saw it now. What with the music though? I died.

Watch me hype on one now.

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm so ashamed suddenly I know waguan Can read arabic fluently but can only speak a few words I speak english and french fluently though.
    Oh same with the arabic but my understanding is better than my speaking lol.

How do you look? You're mainly jamaican so do you look more black then white/arab?

ReputationRep:
    Haha just saw it now. What with the music though? I died.

Watch me hype on one now.
    Lol.

kpop

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh same with the arabic but my understanding is better than my speaking lol.

How do you look? You're mainly jamaican so do you look more black then white/arab?
    Lol awesome. Where u from?

I'll be vain if I describe myself loool Um yeah, I'm a light brownish tone. My family generally compare it to coffee and milk mixed together

ReputationRep:

I'll be vain if I describe myself loool Um yeah, I'm a light brownish tone. My family generally compare it to coffee and milk mixed together
    I'm somali but have a lot of relatives who live in egypt and saudi so when my cousins come here, they give me mini arabic lessons and being with them helps my understanding of the language

Gurl, are you from jamaica cos jamaican me crazy :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    damn, that chat up line tho
    lool its not vain but coool

You at uni?

ReputationRep:

Were you the one who made that thread that you were depressed? How's that coming along?

ReputationRep:

I'm somali but have a lot of relatives who live in egypt and saudi so when my cousins come here, they give me mini arabic lessons and being with them helps my understanding of the language

Spoiler:
    Show

You at uni?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

You at uni?
    Oh thats sickkk. I'm moving to saudi soon insha'Allah do they like it over there? I only seem to hear negative comments so I get scared lol.

Ayee

I'm 16 lol just finished me GCSEs. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Were you the one who made that thread that you were depressed? How's that coming along?
    Where's the urban language loool Yeah man, it was the last ten days of ramadhan and got into an argument with my mum so I was depressed to another level. It's cool now ha ha Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.