Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else NOT heard from DWF post video interview? I see some people have been invited to interview already for different offices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lse728)
    Thank you! Leeds office
    Congrats on the offer! I am doing the scheme in Leeds too. Which dates did you opt for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    me neither - someone said final interviews were this week - so annoying that they don't respond in order! When did you apply
    Omg just got my rejection! About time haha, I applied back in November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    And there's my Olswang PFO - although quite a nicely put PFO so don't seem to mind as much!! Did anyone else think that?
    Was that post interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123_maggie)
    ASSESSMENT CENTRE ADVICE? what should I EXPECT?

Google has lots of good advice - i found the gateway's stuff pretty useful. But really you need to research the firm and stuff.

If you don't know what's happening at your assessment centre email/call the grad recruitment and they should say what's happening. Like - a competency interview followed by a group exercise or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tw68)
    Congrats on the offer! I am doing the scheme in Leeds too. Which dates did you opt for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Congrats to you too! I opted for the first slot in June, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    Hey can I ask when you applied?
    Late December, I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NT2802)
    Was that post interview?
    Post application I applied back in December so was assuming PFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEN16)
    Omg just got my rejection! About time haha, I applied back in November.
    I had a PFO too - thought the PFO was quite a nice one though - I've had some that have literally said "unfortunately you have been unsuccessful, regards X"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEN16)
    Hi, just wondering how long it took you to hear back from King & Wood Mallesons after your interview? Thanks!
    Incredibly quickly. Had a voicemail within an hour of leaving their office.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lse728)
    Thank you! Congrats to you too! I opted for the first slot in June, what about you?
    June also, so I guess I will see you there 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctlp0922)
    Has anyone heard from Boodle Hatfield/Forsters yet?
    I haven't heard back from Forsters yet. Someone earlier in the thread heard back a few days ago. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    BLP AC in March, anyone have any tips on what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugo grotius)
    Pinsent interview tomorrow in London. Anyone else?
    Had one last year. Read over your own application form well, they grilled me on it quite carefully !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3Birds)
    Good luck!! Maybe log in to see if the info is there.
    Argh. This wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjsf)
    Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.
    Hey, in relation to the White & Case video interview can I ask what questions/ type of questions were asked? Any information would be much appreciated!

Also, has anyone heard back from Wragge or Mayer Brown?

ReputationRep:
    I received an e-mail this morning from twobirds saying that I reached the benchmark score for the WG test and have progressed to the next stage of their selection process.

Hope everyone else has had good news from them today!

ReputationRep:
    Offer from DLA Piper!

ReputationRep:
    how many here are third year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD2015)
    Hey, in relation to the White & Case video interview can I ask what questions/ type of questions were asked? Any information would be much appreciated!

Also, has anyone heard back from Wragge or Mayer Brown?
    I interviewed, unsuccesfully, for Mayer Brown on the 22nd January. A friend had his interview the week after too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.