Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
I shall be graduation with a 2:2 :woo: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is fantastic news!

Original post by ScaryScience
life shouldn't be a struggle to stay alive. have made a decision about coming year. kind of scary but flooded with relief. life shouldn't be like this

I read the article and sounds truely awful to have to live with :/ What decision have you made?
congrats hun :party:

thanks hun, really proud, and they HAVEN'T capped my dissertation!
theres hope for the crazies yet! :tongue:
Original post by Nathanielle
AWESOME!!!

Original post by sunfowers01
Congratulations :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by purple-duck

:woo: Well done!! - that's super awesome news indeed :biggrin: :yay: :party:

Hope the med stuff works okay too :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
:woo: Well done! :party2:

thanks guys! really proud! and my personal tutor is proud too :biggrin:

my dissertation isnt capped, so i got 48% in that (up from 30%) and 55% in my placement! :biggrin:
thanks guys! really proud! and my personal tutor is proud too :biggrin:

my dissertation isnt capped, so i got 48% in that (up from 30%) and 55% in my placement! :biggrin:

That is allways the best thing, if somebody(especially the tutor) is proud of you!

I hope you celebrate!
Original post by Nathanielle
That is allways the best thing, if somebody(especially the tutor) is proud of you!

I hope you celebrate!

meant to be going to nandos tomorrow but iv now lost my purse :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! We told you you could do it Panda!
Original post by Deyesy
That is fantastic news!

I read the article and sounds truely awful to have to live with :/ What decision have you made?

Thanks for reading it :hugs: Hope you're well.

So proud of you hun, honestly. :lovehug:
http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/your-stories/borderline-personality-disorder-receiving-a-diagnosis/#.VBLDrcJdWx4
this literally is how I feel every single day of my life. I need to push for this proper diagnosis cause I am suffering so much.

:penguinhug:

I had a quick read-through :jumphug: I hope the last few paragraphs give you a little bit of hope that things could somehow (I dunno how, but hopefully somehow) improve for you and that you can use all your pain towards a good cause in the end by helping others, or doing something you really want to do in spite of it all :hugs:

YAY for no cap! It let me rep you as well :eek:

Well done hun, so thrilled for you! So well deserved! Am proud of you :proud:
TLG Update: Had another dream about my current psychiatrist :erm: This time I kinda remember it, though: she was half working in London and half working in Oxford, and I was still at Oxford and went to see her. She said something about how she can't treat me anymore and I got upset and she said something about how I'm a huge gossip or something (not that I'm denying that :ninja: but what has that got to do with anything?!!?) :getmecoat:

Is my psychologist gonna thing I am really REALLY weird if I tell her about the dream? :s-smilie:

In other news, today is E's bday. Am feeling OKish about it, I think... :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so awesome, well done Panda! :five:
Also, my volunteering place was talking behind my back, so I've stopped going there.

One of the managers accidentally emailed all her emails to me. She said "seems he's going back to uni. Maybe for the best if he is not reliable. Do keep this to yourself though please."

Load of ****. It's a mental health volunteering organisation, which is meant to be sensitive to my needs. I turned up reliably for three-four months, then had 3 weeks of illness for which I called in sick, and then went back reliably. Load of ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WELL DONE!!! Knew you could do it :yay: :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure if I should go out tonight or not.. Meant to be having a few drinks at my friends' new flat and then going to a new bar that's opening, but I'm so tired 😴

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nohomo
Also, my volunteering place was talking behind my back, so I've stopped going there.

One of the managers accidentally emailed all her emails to me. She said "seems he's going back to uni. Maybe for the best if he is not reliable. Do keep this to yourself though please."

Load of ****. It's a mental health volunteering organisation, which is meant to be sensitive to my needs. I turned up reliably for three-four months, then had 3 weeks of illness for which I called in sick, and then went back reliably. Load of ****.

Wtf? I think you're pretty justified in feeling upset here, what a load of *****.

I don't know that much about being rejected for benefits but could you appeal? I read (on the Guardian) that a lot of people who appeal get approved in the end so it's not totally impossible. Do you have anyone like a CPN or keyworker who can help you with the paperwork?
Ergh, I have the worst sore throat. When I saw my psychiatrist a few days ago she said sore throats aren't a side effect of the medication I started a couple of weeks back. But I googled it and lots of people are reporting sore throats so I'm pretty sure she's wrong. Still got the awful nausea too.

My wife has arranged for me and her to go to a bar tonight with her work colleague, do not feel like doing this at all but I can't get out of it. Maybe the alcohol will numb the pain? :crossedf:
Original post by Sabertooth
Wtf? I think you're pretty justified in feeling upset here, what a load of *****.

I don't know that much about being rejected for benefits but could you appeal? I read (on the Guardian) that a lot of people who appeal get approved in the end so it's not totally impossible. Do you have anyone like a CPN or keyworker who can help you with the paperwork?

Thanks man :smile:

I've got a worker helping me with the system.

I'm not sure if it's psychotic or just my personality or something else to be thinking that the services are all about paying the educated psychiatrists rather than patient care.
Original post by nohomo
Thanks man :smile:

I've got a worker helping me with the system.

I'm not sure if it's psychotic or just my personality or something else to be thinking that the services are all about paying the educated psychiatrists rather than patient care.

It's good you've got someone helping you with the system, hope you manage to get it :smile: Have you applied for DSA at university?

Dude, you're preaching to the choir. Here in the US it's over $200 for a 15minute psychiatrist appointment. (I get it free because I have a low income but still!)
Original post by Sabertooth
It's good you've got someone helping you with the system, hope you manage to get it :smile: Have you applied for DSA at university?

Dude, you're preaching to the choir. Here in the US it's over $200 for a 15minute psychiatrist appointment. (I get it free because I have a low income but still!)

I think they want me to apply for DSA so I can get a mental health mentor at uni. I'm still undecided about it. I had a mental health mentor last year.

That's insane money! Considering what psychiatric services have done for me, it makes me wonder whether it'd be worth it to pay for it if I had to. It'd probably worsen my mental health to have to lose all that money.
Night out has been postponed because everyone is tired :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:penguinhug:

I had a quick read-through :jumphug: I hope the last few paragraphs give you a little bit of hope that things could somehow (I dunno how, but hopefully somehow) improve for you and that you can use all your pain towards a good cause in the end by helping others, or doing something you really want to do in spite of it all :hugs:

YAY for no cap! It let me rep you as well :eek:

Well done hun, so thrilled for you! So well deserved! Am proud of you :proud:

:hugs: thanks. it sort of does, I guess. I certainly hope that im able to have a career. If I was too ill to work then I would feel like my life was over. nice to know someone has felt similar though

Latest