The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stessed, helpless, hopeless, excited,
:moon:
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

****, because life.
[video="youtube;92vCSIPv-e4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vCSIPv-e4[/video]

Spoiler

Stressed, worried, and sick. Hate the pressure of exams 😖
all of the below

Reply 3346
Original post by banoffeee
****, because life.

I know exactly, as my life has become crazy but I am alive and well and there is always someone worse off.

But whats up my suga?
Original post by Quiet _One86
It's a work trial in a Mental Health centre and I'm not quite sure what the role title is yet. Seems good place to start for me but things are up in the air for the min so i don't want to jinx anything.

Gotta love the welsh spirit of all things fun - racing is fun in go karts :smile: The sports interested you've listed are similar to me but not snooker or darts so much.

Art therapy is using the medium of art to support or supplement counselling or psychotherapy when supporting someone who perhaps can't verbally express themselves or help them to use art as a descriptor to what they're saying - saying a post traumatic solider comes to you and needs support in processing events he's been through..

Be careful about the support you give though - as counselling course have a way of processing and thinking when it comes to support and if you're thinking of samaritans there's a conflict of interest working there too. As a class we found this out the hard way and got taught away from that kind of thing.

There's the 24+ loan which you might be talking about - you can have this to support your funding of course and such. There's a few things to remember which you might have to look up.

Never regret anything - it all helps to learn how structure essays and deadlines etc .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah alright hope it goes well & you get the job!

Oh, I didn't know that you are Welsh aha, how is it over there?

AH alright, that's quite interesting :holmes: It's great to help the vulnerable out though! :h:

Yeah I know what you mean aha, hopefully I get a lot of benefit from the course & I manage to get a job pretty swiftly afterwards :smile:

Yeah that could be it lol, I remember them saying that I can only get a discount but there hopefully are other alternatives.

Haha, it's always good to look on the bright side of life I suppose! :smile:
My hands still hurt :sad:

Tried writing but I just can't :frown:
Still buzzing from yesterday's Great Manchester Run! :smile:
Reply 3350
Like a kick boxer kicked me in my ribs seven hundred and twenty two times.
Reply 3351
Finally (was helped by a teen) to figure out what could of happened to my Z3 it is the only logical explaination, it overheat and cracked. Now to contact Sony and see if anyone else has had the same happen.
Somewhat distressed - holiday turning into a nightmare before we've even left!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Finally (was helped by a teen) to figure out what could of happened to my Z3 it is the only logical explaination, it overheat and cracked. Now to contact Sony and see if anyone else has had the same happen.

I thought you meant a BMW Z3, was like what's Sony gonna do about it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3354
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
I thought you meant a BMW Z3, was like what's Sony gonna do about it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish :tongue:, I want one of the mini coupes :smile:.

Yet to notify them but will do shortly once I feel better.
Original post by lou 22
Like a kick boxer kicked me in my ribs seven hundred and twenty two times.

a very specific number, whats up?
What would you write a question comes up on childhood?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I freaked out so much before the exam ~ in the exam I completely forgot about eyewitness testimony ;-;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissResetti
I freaked out so much before the exam ~ in the exam I completely forgot about eyewitness testimony ;-;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel Psychology?
Reply 3359
I am a precise kind of lady :wink:.

Latest