Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I love how a selfie thread turned into a thread about TV shows. Spartacus is my #2 all time favorite show! We all talk about how the gladiators are badass but Quintus was a sssssssssssssssnake! For all his insane ego, I would not cross that man
    Should be no. 1 mate!!! What's beating it? :unimpressed:

Yeah like I said the acting was just incredible, John Hannah take a bow. His presence was sorely missed in Season 2. Crassus filled the gaping void he left in Season 3 thankfully, just as remarkable. Simon Merrells take a bow too.

I've derailed this thread twice this week now.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Haha yeah, it's so tragic, he was so tired to he couldn't even slash properly when Crassus was off guard. He would indeed, one thing in the Spartacus continum that really bothered me.

Okay Theokoles is no 1. with Onamaeus coming in at a close second. But we have Onamaeus and Theokoles both better fighters than Spartacus and Crixus combined.

So Theokoles > Onamaeus and Gannicus is probably marginally behind Onamaeus, perhaps equal. So that means Gannicus could best Spartacus and Crixus quite comfortably together also, however Gannicus later says Spartacus is his equal with sword, even though he's as good as Onamaeus? Or does Spartacus just improve that much that Crixus is left last in the pecking order by a long way? Considering Crixus and Spartacus final battle in season 1 was hard fought before the poison kicks in I would not think so.

So I think it's reasonable to say Spartacus skills are slightly exaggerated towards the end, which was unnecessary imo as he was such an amazing leader it didn't matter.

Where do you rank the Egyptian btw? He was a MONSTER.

Urgh Peaky Blinders is SO GOOD. Not a big fan of HOC but I can see why it's so popular, found it all a little dreary. BB is pretty overrated imo only because it ranks as the best TV show of all time, it's still really, really good. Haven't seen the Mentalist or Blacklist but that's a pretty solid list. I'd reccomend Spartacus HIGHLY. Rick and Morty also which is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time, pretty unique.
    I think Gannicus was just being nice. He would wreck Spartacus with hilarious ease In my opinion. He is one of my favuorite characters in any show ever. I always love the Byronic heros

Peaky Blinders is also excellent :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I love how a selfie thread turned into a thread about TV shows. Spartacus is my #2 all time favorite show! We all talk about how the gladiators are badass but Quintus was a sssssssssssssssnake! For all his insane ego, I would not cross that man
    I assume The Wire was number 1? GOAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    You don't believe because you're jealous 😂 Nahh, I don't think you deserve to know 😉 You might collapse in amazement in hearing about such an impeccable person.
    Why would I be jealous? 😉 Well you don't deserve to know about me haha 😂. You can try? Will I believe the hype?

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Yeah I'm slightly harsh, I just dislike repetitiveness more than anything, and Suits is becoming increasingly repetitive with the mediocrity of the actors showing, they're all extremely static. I hated Walking Dead for the same reason and dropped it midway into Season 2.

TO WHOM DO WE OWE OUR ALLEGIANCE?! RAGNAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! It's back indeed Just finished downloading, let's do this!!! Yeah I liked Boardwalk Empire, not a fan of Black Sails, dropped it midway into Season 1 but it just wasn't my thing, can't really fault the show.
    Hmm, I suppose Suits can be repetitive but the season break helped keep things fresh.

Yep, Floki is pretty jokes as well despite being a snake.

Nah, mate, Black Sails gets better. For me, it's the best show around atm apart from Game of Thrones.

ReputationRep:
    Another one! (*dj khaled voice*)
    Name:  IMG_0215.JPG
Views: 243
Size:  141.9 KB Attachment 505571505573 Attachment 505571505573505600
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    Another one! (*dj khaled voice*)
    Name:  IMG_0215.JPG
Views: 243
Size:  141.9 KB Attachment 505571505573 Attachment 505571505573505600
    Nobody cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Nobody cares
    Oh okay. Sorry. I thought this thread was still going. I only joined this month so still getting the hang of it.

won't post again on here

ReputationRep:
    sheeeet never realised how nice my eyebrows are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SausageMan)
    Why would I be jealous? 😉 Well you don't deserve to know about me haha 😂. You can try? Will I believe the hype?
    You're jealous because you know you aren't perfect😂 I don't want to know about you; why would I?😂

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Sae.HH nucdev ravioliyears User2072205 z33 Eternalflames RainbowKiwi hannah412 kandykissesxox ain't I gorg? :holmes: ^^^

ReputationRep:
    Aww, leave that poor granny's face alone

ReputationRep:
    piffest ting i ever seen catch me before I faint holy **** johnny depp is a 0/10 compared to you man

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha deeeaadd!!

yep, Sir! You're so handsome ..no wonder why Amy is all mad for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww, leave that poor granny's face alone

I think that's actually a dude, not a dadi. :rofl:

(Original post by z33)
    piffest ting i ever seen catch me before I faint holy **** johnny depp is a 0/10 compared to you man
    dat run on sentence indicates the utmost love for me

<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User2072205)
    Hahahaha deeeaadd!!

yep, Sir! You're so handsome ..no wonder why Amy is all mad for you!
    she and I are the same age now according to the photo :rofl:
    I'm kidding she's not that old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malware)
    I think that's actually a dude, not a dadi. :rofl:
    <3
    Then leave the grandad alone, he just wants to smoke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malware)
    she and I are the same age now according to the photo :rofl:
    I'm kidding she's not that old
    Hahahaha

But she's quite older than you, right?

Seriously, Mal, every rime I talk to you, I'm always saying hahahahahahaha .

So funny!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.