Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think the grade boundaries will be lower since we're the last year doing the exam?
    Good luck guys!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    😂 yeah but doesnt it start at that time? shouldnt i get there a bit before?
    Get there a bit early,like half an hour before so you can have time to relax

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving for the exam in 10 minutes 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone see you on the other side

ReputationRep:
    Good luck people

ReputationRep:
    predictions for q's on perception, eating and aggression?

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick in my stomach but goodluck guys.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone- love you all 😂

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone, believe in yourself!!

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Left that paper early. Left out gender schemas. **** me. Was going to do relationships and predictions right but I did ****ing GENDER.

**** AQA

ReputationRep:
    Well I ****ed up😂 cried with happiness when I so ez'a and ep's and then I saw the other questions and it went downhill from there🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHatePsychology)
    Left that paper early. Left out gender schemas. **** me. Was going to do relationships and predictions right but I did ****ing GENDER.

**** OCR
    I'm with you on that one, but I also ****ed up the relationships question talking about the wrong models🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    Well I ****ed up😂 cried with happiness when I so ez'a and ep's and then I saw the other questions and it went downhill from there🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol you serious left it out? at least your predicitions from loopa were right. I did all but literally 2 and guess what GENDER schema came up. ****ING AQA. Oh well im gonna go sleep and contine for the rest. Got to make up for in the 2nd unit.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write for the 4 marker on aggression? Is social learning theory and the deindivuation theory valid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiekeenan)
    What did everyone write for the 4 marker on aggression? Is social learning theory and the deindivuation theory valid?

I did SLT banduras E.c.t

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now

ReputationRep:
    Wow what a god send such an easy paper

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was a great paper, predictions were right too! Really pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toetothunder)
    for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now
    Yep it was broadd you could write group displays which i did.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.