The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII

Announcements Posted on

(Original post by ak143244)
    Yeahh I'm good alhamdullilah
    Have you heard about this clown thing?
    OMGGG YESSS A LOTTTT :shock:
    I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TONS OF VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE :afraid:
    they are hell scary likeee who came up with this stupid idea of pranking people like its not even funny :noway:
    i play badminton on thurdays and now i am scared of taking the bus :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG YESSS A LOTTTT :shock:
    I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TONS OF VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE :afraid:
    they are hell scary likeee who came up with this stupid idea of pranking people like its not even funny :noway:
    i play badminton on thurdays and now i am scared of taking the bus :cry2:
    Ahaha I heard that they're killing children. So much rumours lol.
    I find this really funny lol.
    I know right. I'm take the bus every day at college and I leave early morning and come back home around Asr/Magrib time and it's really dark. Proper scraed. Need to be extra careful.
    Inshallah Allah will protect us all. Allah is always with us, remember that

ReputationRep:
    fatima1998

Going to go to sleep now. I'll talk later inshallah
    Dw, you'll be fine
    Kudafiz

Ahaha I heard that they're killing children. So much rumours lol.
    I find this really funny lol.
    I know right. I'm take the bus every day at college and I leave early morning and come back home around Asr/Magrib time and it's really dark. Proper scraed. Need to be extra careful.
    Inshallah Allah will protect us all. Allah is always with us, remember that
    yep....
    i have been like watching soo many to get prepared so i know where they'll come out from :unsure: i take the bus as well everyday to school and it getting hell scary :afraid:
    we cannot be careful, we cannot predict where they'll be hiding....
    well yep, Allah will protect us but we gotta be a bit more practical like if the clown is running towards us we have to do something rather than relying on Allah, dont get me wrong, you know what i mean... we have to do something ourselves to protect us to Allah...you know can help us more. We can't just stand there waiting for Allah to help us without us doing anything.... we gotta be more practice :dontknow:
    it makes no sense but oh well :lol:
    plus i dont run fast either :cry:

fatima1998

Going to go to sleep now. I'll talk later inshallah
    Dw, you'll be fine
    Kudafiz
    nighty
    Allah Hafiz

ReputationRep:
    yep....
    i have been like watching soo many to get prepared so i know where they'll come out from :unsure: i take the bus as well everyday to school and it getting hell scary :afraid:
    well yep, Allah will protect us but we gotta be a bit more practical like if the clown is running towards us we have to do something rather than relying on Allah, dont get me wrong, you know what i mean... we have to do something ourselves to protect us to Allah...you know can help us more. We can't just stand there waiting for Allah to help us without us doing anything.... we gotta be more practice :dontknow:

nighty
    Allah Hafiz
    LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL at what

ReputationRep:
    yep....
    Reminds me of this.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Albani

عن أنس بن مالك قَالَ رَجُلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَعْقِلُهَا وَأَتَوَكَّلُ أَوْ أُطْلِقُهَا وَأَتَوَكَّلُ قَالَ اعْقِلْهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ

2517 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب صِفَةِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالرَّقَائِقِ وَالْوَرَعِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

2517 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن في صحيح الترمذي

ReputationRep:
    LOL at what
    That was jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Reminds me of this.
    ummmm
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    That was jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what jokes?

ReputationRep:
    ummmm
    It was backing up your point about doing something (guy tied up his camel so camel doesn't run off) + trusting in Allah.

It was backing up your point about doing something + trusting in Allah.
    yep so i didn't offend anyone :unsure:
    i couldn't make myself clear :hide:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the clown thing have not even researched about it and cbb tbh so yeah what is it?

(Original post by h333)
    I don't understand the clown thing have not even researched about it and cbb tbh so yeah what is it?
    watch this from 2:24

ReputationRep:
    Na you didn't. It was clear enough

People dress up as clowns and hide somewhere e.g. behind a wall. Then they jump out at people who are passing by and scare them. Sometimes the clown pranksters have weapons and start chasing people etc...
    Seriously what is this world coming to?

ReputationRep:
    watch this from 2:24
    This is just weird...why the hell are people doing this??

ReputationRep:
    Some of them probably make a lot of money from posting the videos on youtube.
    What a shame.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by h333)
    This is just weird...why the hell are people doing this??
    well that thing was legit real :afraid: but i dont get why the hell people are being so dumb and scaring others... its meant to be a "prank" but its traumatising, like people can build phobia out of this and it will really affect us mentally... i am hell scared :afraid: my mum just said " well your death is near" :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    well that thing was legit real :afraid: but i dont get why the hell people are being so dumb and scaring others... its meant to be a "prank" but its traumatising, like people can build phobia out of this and it will really affect us mentally... i am hell scared :afraid: my mum just said " well your death is near" :sigh:
    Ikr, nowadays everything can just be a "prank", they need to get a life. Aww sis don't be scared :hugs: they won't be able to do anything and probs rare. Lol your mum, she probs just joking.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.