Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasy Football League 2007/08 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hopefuly Ronaldo doesn't get rested against Derby. I've just put him as captain.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see it. We've had no midweek game and he can rest against Roma next week. Derby is the time for Ronaldo to finally get his hat trick. Or Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    3 transfers this week. I was debating about doing more but don't want to loose too many points and I want to save my Wildcard for when I'm really in trouble.

Heres the transfers:
    Jones ----> Anelka
    Gamst Pedersen -------> Pienaar
    N'Zogbia -----> Tugay

So the team this week is:

What does everyone think? Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have Tugay starting unless he's playing a poor team because the options on the bench seem better imo. Who are Blackburn playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samio)
    Alright fellas ... Hubert Poo is the new admin of the league now, just incase anything needs doing ... So you should PM him with regards to anything about the league Ciao.
    Thanks very much mate. You did a fine job getting it together. :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnboy91)
    I wouldn't have Tugay starting unless he's playing a poor team because the options on the bench seem better imo. Who are Blackburn playing?
    West Ham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Zak's in 6th place. The guy's doing brilliantly :congrats:
    Oh why, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    thats a very good team

change tugay for the everton man though

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to this weekend. After 15 weeks I'm finaly quite happy with my team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    I'm in the opposite situation. Been happy with my team up until this week. Transferring out Jones this week for Jerome but I'll still have Samba, Rosicky and Toure who I'm not happy with.

Ronaldo captain for me this week, hopefully he delivers the goods, Tevez too.
    I wanted to take Rosicky out my team aswell, but didn't want to lose another four points. I still have Toure too but I'm not too fussed as he's decent and ends up getting bonuses but certainly not worth his price tag.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are now paying the price for transferring too many Blackburn/Villa/Arsenal/Newcastle players for the double game gameweek :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hardly, still managed 68 points. I'm happy to keep all 3 villa players, wasn't mad enough to bring in newcastle, already had toure and happy with bentley so only Rosicky and Samba being duds is a fair trade for 100 points imo.
    Of course it is. I was only joking :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I bought in Ireland as I needed someone to replace Elano as his price was going to drop and transferd him in and he's already risen from 4.9 to 5.0

He'll be a sub though. Putting Rosicky on instead.

ReputationRep:
    Hard to tell without a . Can never tell whether :p: is to show your joking or to show your laughing at person.
    I wouldn't be laughing at you, mate. Not only 'cos your a good fella, and Liverpool Soc member, but your about 35 places ahead of me at the top of the league, so I'm in no position to laugh at anyone :shy2:

I always use ":p:" to show I'm joking. "" Looks far too sinister for my liking

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tevez only got an hour tomorrow. Result should be secure by then and Fergie will want Saha to get some minutes to build his fitness.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt be suprised if saha actually started with rooney!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    i wouldnt be suprised if saha actually started with rooney!
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

2 from James, 7 from Barry, 5 from Benjani

ReputationRep:
    James from 7pts to 2! Expected more from Agbonlahor. I think James deserves a bonus though.

Can't wait for UTD came though, Ronaldo (c), Tevez and Ferdinand. I'm hoping for some serious points considering they're playing Derby.

ReputationRep:
    James never gets bonuses More likely to go to Barry, Muntari and Benjani.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.