Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oooh geez you did! *jawdrop*
    I never got the sense of these rep stuff... still the ignorant noob...

ReputationRep:
    Round of applause to yo-yo and her amazing power of rep:congrats:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *applauds*

I still haven't read TLC, though I now have a copy. I shall try to read it as quickly as possible so I can find out why this 'Minerva' character is so hated.

And a belated welcome to Jagrafess. I'm AJ, the resident thread-killer (not my fault, it happens naturally!)

Everyone on here correctly assumed I was male, untill I posted my photo. It seems that to some people long hair automatically makes you female :rolleyes:

Ack, sorry, I have been off the internet for a while...

1)Will you be loyal to the society? (or - do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?)

yes!

2)what are your talents?

I'm a good writer, good at analysing things, I'm pretty funny i think, I'm good at chess (woot) erm... and more... ACting!

3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?

Acting, football, reading, geography, foreign countries and loads more.

4)what are you allergic to?

Dust, cats, dust, dogs, dust.

5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )

Rapists.

6)list your fav books and authors?

That's not possible!

here goes: Jasper Fforde, douglas Adams, Cornelia Funke, Eoin Colfer, Malorie Blackman, George Orwell, and many more.

7)list your fav singers/bands?

Don't have any. Maybe John Otway.

8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?

Loads again... Can't really name them.

9)fav cartoon/comedies?

Fawlty Towers, The Flying Circus, and many more. Very vague questions so far...

10)have you ever been drunk ?

No.

11)do you think JKR is satanic?

No.

And yo-less, I didn't realise yo had come from here! *posts more to your welcome on AFC*

ReputationRep:
    oh look! jangrafess is an actor! which role shall we give him for the movie?

i was gonna say "yay! we now have two male members!" then i remember there used to be a 'radish' here...where has yo-less savior gone to?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. Maybe there's more sheep kidnapee that we haven't noticed are missing. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, where's Lirael.2? :eek::eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Jafangress: yay fellow cornelia funke fan!! :ciao:
    So - you are now oficially a member of The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep. welcome. *solemn nod*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    Jafangress: yay fellow cornelia funke fan!! :ciao:
    So - you are now oficially a member of The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep. welcome. *solemn nod*
    Oh yeah, and Jafangress, that's got to go in your sig. We're hidden, but we hide in the open. It's easier than being all inconspicous.

All right, I'll put it in my sig now. I notice that it's not in your sig though!

you're an imposter leader type thing.

</firstwildaccusationsincejoining>

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    Ack, sorry, I have been off the internet for a while...

1)Will you be loyal to the society? (or - do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?)

yes!

2)what are your talents?

I'm a good writer, good at analysing things, I'm pretty funny i think, I'm good at chess (woot) erm... and more... ACting!

3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?

Acting, football, reading, geography, foreign countries and loads more.

4)what are you allergic to?

Dust, cats, dust, dogs, dust.

5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )

Rapists.

6)list your fav books and authors?

That's not possible!

here goes: Jasper Fforde, douglas Adams, Cornelia Funke, Eoin Colfer, Malorie Blackman, George Orwell, and many more.

7)list your fav singers/bands?

Don't have any. Maybe John Otway.

8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?

Loads again... Can't really name them.

9)fav cartoon/comedies?

Fawlty Towers, The Flying Circus, and many more. Very vague questions so far...

10)have you ever been drunk ?

No.

11)do you think JKR is satanic?

No.

And yo-less, I didn't realise yo had come from here! *posts more to your welcome on AFC*
    :hmpf: I'm hurt. How dare thee?

I really need to redo that quiz

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    oh look! jangrafess is an actor! which role shall we give him for the movie?

i was gonna say "yay! we now have two male members!" then i remember there used to be a 'radish' here...where has yo-less savior gone to?
    I think he ripened into a mature radish and was consumed along with an assortment of other vegetables.
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Wait, where's Lirael.2? :eek::eek3:
    Haven't seen her on MSN for a while

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    All right, I'll put it in my sig now. I notice that it's not in your sig though!

you're an imposter leader type thing.

</firstwildaccusationsincejoining>
    There's no leader... Is there? *looks dubious*

ReputationRep:
    i thought you were the leader yo-less...cuz you drew the prettiest straw right?

ReputationRep:
    And I drew the prettiest curtains! And it is so in my sig. That giant statement that can't stay still, right there. *points* I'm upset and hurt by that accusation.

ReputationRep:
    how can anyone miss that on psycho's sig :eek:

remind me...what did I draw?

i thought you were the leader yo-less...cuz you drew the prettiest straw right?
    ?

:cool:

It's pink and all.

ReputationRep:
    how can anyone miss that on psycho's sig :eek:

remind me...what did I draw?
    A potplant?:confused:

And I drew the prettiest curtains! And it is so in my sig. That giant statement that can't stay still, right there. *points* I'm upset and hurt by that accusation.
    I can't see it... There's no sig there at all for me. I'd do a print screen job, but I can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Can you see everybody else's sig? Im confussed now.

Can you see everybody else's sig? Im confussed now.
    yep! I thought it seemed pretty strange that you hadn't got anything there at all.

ReputationRep:
    I read the lost colony yday and thought it was awesome. Any more info on films? Or has that been and passed years ago? I hjavent kept up to date with any info bout films just books!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.