Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

Hello

Fresh meat

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      How much do you have to pack?

This ulcer on my lip has swelled so much. I have a fat lip :sad:

well so far i have one suitcase full of clothes and a laundry bin full of washing and still gotta pack some more clothes, books, make up, hair dryer, ghds, i don't travell light :mmm:

(Original post by shyguy90)
      Im fresh meat yummy

go well with ketchup
      om nom nom

(Original post by amiejade-x)
        well so far i have one suitcase full of clothes and a laundry bin full of washing and still gotta pack some more clothes, books, make up, hair dryer, ghds, i don't travell light :mmm:
        You decided not to do washing?

I've just done all mine (bedsheets included) and its all in my laundry bag from when I brought it up from the laundry room

I think I'm gonna be the same. Home for a month is a long time :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        You decided not to do washing?

I've just done all mine (bedsheets included) and its all in my laundry bag from when I brought it up from the laundry room

I think I'm gonna be the same. Home for a month is a long time :sadnod:
        yep
        cba with washing, so my mum is going to do it for me

ReputationRep:
        om nom? hoo boy i joined TSR a lil while ago, didnt know id be eaten up, still its nice to be noticed

I also have a load of packing to do, going home tomorrow hasnt been the best few months

yep
          cba with washing, so my mum is going to do it for me
          SO lucky. I've always done my own washing, from like age 14? I'm allowed to take my stuff home but tbh its easier to pack clean clothes than dirty ones

om nom? hoo boy i joined TSR a lil while ago, didnt know id be eaten up, still its nice to be noticed

I also have a load of packing to do, going home tomorrow hasnt been the best few months
          :hugs: Whats happened?

I'm assuming 2nd year by the age? Or like me and 1st year after a gap year?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)
          SO lucky. I've always done my own washing, from like age 14? I'm allowed to take my stuff home but tbh its easier to pack clean clothes than dirty ones

:hugs: Whats happened?

I'm assuming 2nd year by the age? Or like me and 1st year after a gap
          year?
          Nah im a second year an olde folk

well moved into a new house, all fun and games there. Up in high wycombe, im at bucks new uni and im freezing my tiny little bottom off! its so cold.
          also my girlfriend dumped me and pretty much just got herself a new man, so im pretty down in the dumps, especially since ive seen what the guy looks like...

oops! sorry to bring you down

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)
          i never did my own washing before uni :mmm: my mum is picking me up so im just taking my laundry basket with my dirty clothes in as it is

well i'm this thread's resident flirt, so get used to it

im going tomorrow as well but i was asleep til 5pm yesterday afternoon as i stayed up all night doing an assignment and then went sleep after i submitted it, then went straight round a friends for drinking so i didn't pack, so having to do it now :mmm:

aww whats wrong? :console:
          never mind you already answered lol

Nah im a second year an olde folk

well moved into a new house, all fun and games there. Up in high wycombe, im at bucks new uni and im freezing my tiny little bottom off! its so cold.
            also my girlfriend dumped me and pretty much just got herself a new man, so im pretty down in the dumps, especially since ive seen what the guy looks like...

oops! sorry to bring you down
            I'm olde folk too, but a fresher :sad: Same age!

Oh no, Electric blanket? Live in the quilt? Thermals? Any of this help?
            Omg not good :hugs: but tbh if she;s done that, better off without but still I know it hurts :hugs::jumphug:

i never did my own washing before uni :mmm: my mum is picking me up so im just taking my laundry basket with my dirty clothes in as it is
              I envy you!!!

I'm going London for the weekend and won't be going home until Sundat afternoon so thats difficult. Plus being 250 miles from home and my mums carbeing broken its difficult for her to pick me up :sad:

Must get on with this presentation now...

ReputationRep:

well i'm this thread's resident flirt, so get used to it

im going tomorrow as well but i was asleep til 5pm yesterday afternoon as i stayed up all night doing an assignment and then went sleep after i submitted it, then went straight round a friends for drinking so i didn't pack, so having to do it now :mmm:

aww whats wrong? :console:
              never mind you already answered lol
              okie dokie then flirt all you wish!
              my sleeping pattern has been shot to hell doing all me asssignments, but finally, last day tomorrow and only the one lesso, which starts in about 4 hours.....now.

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Loz17)
              I'm olde folk too, but a fresher :sad: Same age!

Oh no, Electric blanket? Live in the quilt? Thermals? Any of this help?
              Omg not good :hugs: but tbh if she;s done that, better off without but still I know it hurts :hugs::jumphug:
              saweeet but my b'day is approaching so im feeling olde

i have a huge quilt and wear loads of layers, but thanks anyway besides tomorrow im home...central heating!!!

yeah :hugs: I know its best to move on from her and her new person, and an uggo he is. looks like a crossbreed between an amoeba and a gorilla, but meh.
              awwe, just got on this website and i meet lovely people

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Loz17)
              I envy you!!!

I'm going London for the weekend and won't be going home until Sundat afternoon so thats difficult. Plus being 250 miles from home and my mums carbeing broken its difficult for her to pick me up :sad:

Must get on with this presentation now...
              cool, what are you going to london for?

well my mum is coming for me.. so long as they don't get any snow, i'll be trapped :ahee:

okie dokie then flirt all you wish!
              my sleeping pattern has been shot to hell doing all me asssignments, but finally, last day tomorrow and only the one lesso, which starts in about 4 hours.....now.
              i intend to :smug:

mine has as well, ive had about 10 hours sleep since sunday night, plus ive had this really bad night cough, s only been getting a couple of hours of sleep a night when i eventually pass out from tiredness :p:

my last assignment was handed in this morning :woo: lol oh dear :p: my mum is ringing me at 7:30am (as i usually have alecture on friday at 9 so thats the time i get up, but its been cancelled, but i didnt tell my mum that so i could stay longer in manc :mmm:) to let me know whether she has been snowed in or not :p: so have to wake up then, thats if i go sleep before then :erm:

ReputationRep:
              cool, what are you going to london for?

well my mum is coming for me.. so long as they don't get any snow, i'll be trapped :ahee:

i intend to :smug:

mine has as well, ive had about 10 hours sleep since sunday night, plus ive had this really bad night cough, s only been getting a couple of hours of sleep a night when i eventually pass out from tiredness :p:

my last assignment was handed in this morning :woo: lol oh dear :p: my mum is ringing me at 7:30am (as i usually have alecture on friday at 9 so thats the time i get up, but its been cancelled, but i didnt tell my mum that so i could stay longer in manc :mmm:) to let me know whether she has been snowed in or not :p: so have to wake up then, thats if i go sleep before then :erm:
              blimey i better watch myself, being a fresh meat and all...hope you like it well done :P

oh dear, there is a cough going around over here, a rather bad one. im like the only one who hasnt gotten sick because for some reason, i dont get sick, not even freshers flu Im making up for sleep during the weekend.

cool have to hand in a group assignment this morning, i just have a 3 hour lesson at 10 and its all good. mothers eh? mine wont stop bugging me about whether in eating properly or whether ive met any new girls, theres always some excuse.

I feel so ill :sad:

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by Loz17)
                aww that sucks

aww that sucks
                  My fault for drinking a bottle of wine. Oh well. I've finished my presentation now. Time for a shower and a lie down before getting up for 9am :sad:

Laterz guys x x

ReputationRep:
                  (Original post by Loz17)
                  I'm glad it's not just me that can't seem to take wine :console:

ReputationRep:
                  Hoot.:flybye:

ReputationRep:
                  (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
                  I'm glad it's not just me that can't seem to take wine :console:
                  Sheeeeeeit. ***** is a supermod :pierre:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                Useful resources
                AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
              • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.