Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    You know you have to describe yourself first in order to get responses?
    i already got a response but how do i know that you might NOT describe what you look like after i describe myself, hmmmm

nonetheless i'll describe myself, medium-light brown hair varies with sunlight, generally medium though, medium brown eyes with prominent limbal rings lighter than your average turks skin, i have fair skin.....

now your turn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosewater1)
    Yes, your go first

ahhhh i was hoping to get away with people describing themselves first

but i'll describe myself for you, medium-light brown hair varies with sunlight, generally medium brown though, medium brown eyes with prominent limbal rings lighter than your average turks skin, i have fair skin.....

now your turn
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    i already got a response but how do i know that you might NOT describe what you look like after i describe myself, hmmmm

nonetheless i'll describe myself, medium-light brown hair varies with sunlight, generally medium though, medium brown eyes with prominent limbal rings lighter than your average turks skin, i have fair skin.....

now your turn
    Fat and ugly? is that enough?

Basically dark brown hair and eyes, medium to short height, esmer Long curly hair. Average looking.

Here you go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    Fat and ugly? is that enough?

Basically dark brown hair and eyes, medium to short height, esmer Long curly hair. Average looking.

Here you go
    i dont think you are fat and ugly!! dont put yourself down!! what is 'esmer' and i am average looking too
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i dont think you are fat and ugly!! dont put yourself down!! what is 'esmer' and i am average looking too
    Esmer is brunette with darker skin (I guess) its Turkish word!)

Fun thing: when I did my a level exam for Turkish(maybe it was russian, I don't remember now), I think there was translation from English, fun thing is, I knew the word in Turkish but I did not know what it is in English.
    I think it was the word belediye, which should be translated council but I ended up translating it as government because I did not know they call it concuil in English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    Esmer is brunette with darker skin (I guess) its Turkish word!)

Fun thing: when I did my a level exam for Turkish(maybe it was russian, I don't remember now), I think there was translation from English, fun thing is, I knew the word in Turkish but I did not know what it is in English.
    I think it was the word belediye, which should be translated council but I ended up translating it as government because I did not know they call it concuil in English
    ohhhhhhh crap, i just realized lol sorry :facepalm:. :lol: loooooooooooll, that happens to the best us at times! you must have been face palming so hard after the test lol, but i can see why you made that mistake, i mean you under a lot of pressure and you know like 3 different languages

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh i was hoping to get away with people describing themselves first

but i'll describe myself for you, medium-light brown hair varies with sunlight, generally medium brown though, medium brown eyes with prominent limbal rings lighter than your average turks skin, i have fair skin.....

now your turn
    Dark brown/black hair, dark brown eyes, I have olive/tanned skin but my face is slightly paler, I'm also really small at 5ft2.5
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhh crap, i just realized lol sorry :facepalm:. :lol: loooooooooooll, that happens to the best us at times! you must have been face palming so hard after the test lol, but i can see why you made that mistake, i mean you under a lot of pressure and you know like 3 different languages

I had Turkish, russian and English speaking best friends at college. U won't believe how many times I realized i'm talking to English speaking girl in russian, and she is staring at me.

ReputationRep:
    Dark brown/black hair, dark brown eyes, I have olive/tanned skin but my face is slightly paler, I'm also really small at 5ft2.5

wooooaaahhhh :eek:lol i am like 6 ft 2or3 i feel like a giant know! aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    I had Turkish, russian and English speaking best friends at college. U won't believe how many times I realized i'm talking to English speaking girl in russian, and she is staring at me.
    :lol: looooooooool thats jokess!! i can imagine her face, shee must of had that 'what the...' face, so do you speak more Russian, Turkish or English at home? or all 3?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'3, I though i'm medium. time to cry
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :lol: looooooooool thats jokess!! i can imagine her face, shee must of had that 'what the...' face, so do you speak more Russian, Turkish or English at home? or all 3?
    I speak only Azeri at home.
    Russian with friends from uni
    English in general
    Turkish with no one I don't know turkish people around, I listen music and sing along to keep my knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    I speak only Azeri at home.
    Russian with friends from uni
    English in general
    Turkish with no one I don't know turkish people around, I listen music and sing along to keep my knowledge
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and thats not true, you speak Turkish with a whole society online!! so are you interested in learning languages? tbh turkish music gets kinda annoying if you listen to it often! but for you to be able to understand Turkish(the language with one of the hardest pronunciations) and 3 other languages is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    wooooaaahhhh :eek:lol i am like 6 ft 2or3 i feel like a giant know! aha
    I'm used to some people being (more or less) a foot taller than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    I'm 5'3, I though i'm medium. time to cry
    I like being small
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like being small
    I like wearing high heels

Turkish guy. Tallest at 8'3 :laugh:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and thats not true, you speak Turkish with a whole society online!! so are you interested in learning languages? tbh turkish music gets kinda annoying if you listen to it often! but for you to be able to understand Turkish(the language with one of the hardest pronunciations) and 3 other languages is amazing!
      Hmm thinking maybe I should record my voice

ReputationRep:
      Turkish chicks are fiiine

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lNurl)
      I like wearing high heels
      If you were like 5'8 you would tower over most people with heels 5'3 you can wear heels and still not be that tall

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.