Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    If I had to take a guess id go for your most creative player and top scorer has left and your second top scorer from last season is injured
    yeah, i was getting to that
    the issue i have is that although suarez and sturridge were world class last season, there were still 9 other players on the pitch.

now i do understnad morale, momentum and general high levels of attacking form but it's really depressing to see how terrible we are going forward just because we lost suarez and sturridge is out.
    it isn't just balotelli missing sitters that sturridge would convert for fun, it's the general lack of creation which annoys me the most.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lallana and Sturridge need to start this weekend, otherwise things could get worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If Sturridge isn't fit enough to start on Saturday, i'd honestly drop Balotelli and play Lambert. Not even joking.
    i don't disagree.
    at least lambert is a team player; he may not have massive quality but his own game is centred around flick ons for others and helping the team score goals.

ReputationRep:
    as i've said too many times already this season, we don't deserve a bloody thing from this game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Straight shoot-out between us and Basel to go through in second it would seem. May all come down to the late game at Anfield - if we're lucky and don't drop points to Ludogorets away, that is.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i don't disagree.
    at least lambert is a team player; he may not have massive quality but his own game is centred around flick ons for others and helping the team score goals.
    Indeed. Balotelli's attitude stinks, must be so frustrating to have in your team.

ReputationRep:
    This is in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Indeed. Balotelli's attitude stinks, must be so frustrating to have in your team.

Wonder if any more than 15 of those were on target.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We were incredibly lucky to get away from Ludogorets with three points. We haven't deserved ANYTHING from tonight - and Basel haven't even been impressive. Two poor sides out there tonight. God knows where we go to now ahead of two games against Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

as somebody mentioned earlier, he's a great player to watch but when he isn't on your team.

1.59% shot to goal conversion rate in his last 20 PL games.
    no words...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anyone else excited for Liverpool vs Real Madrid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    We were incredibly lucky to get away from Ludogorets with three points. We haven't deserved ANYTHING from tonight - and Basel haven't even been impressive. Two poor sides out there tonight. God knows where we go to now ahead of two games against Madrid.
    i just hope we don't get embarrassed too much, especially at anfield.

yet again balotelli offside; i'm done with this guy already.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    I was before the West Ham game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    cannot wait
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How I wish that we had signed Remy and Eto'o over Balotelli and Lambert...

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    i just gotta laugh.

if i don't laugh i'll cry.

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli looking like Wrexham FC quality atm.

ReputationRep:
    To think people laughed at me when I said balotelli wasn't close to world class and giroud is better :-d

ReputationRep:
    Can Brendon forfeit the Real Madrid game?

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hate football right now. Hate it. Useless.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.