Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karenq)
    Hi all.... did anyone have an interview at Keele Uni for Adult Nursing on 3rd February '16 and has had a offer or a decline yet?
    I had my interview for Keele adult nursing on the 7th of January '16 and only got an offer last night! I think they just take a bit more time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julz00)
    Hi Hun, have you had your acceptance yet for Northumbria for nursing 2016? I'm still waiting so I doubt I must of got in x
    Yes, I've had an offer through UCAS. I believe they are still working through applicants though and aim to give out all decisions by 31st March ☺

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo just got unconditionals for adult nursing 3 and 4 year course at RGU! Over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RascalRach;[url="tel:63603085")
    63603085[/url]]Yes, I've had an offer through UCAS. I believe they are still working through applicants though and aim to give out all decisions by 31st March ☺
    Today was the last interview and selection panel as far as I know, I got an offer for adult nursing at 5pmish last night. Possibly you'll get one too tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to York?!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here going to Coventry or Keele for September entry (adult nursing)? So stuck on where to go!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby1234)
    I had my interview for Keele adult nursing on the 7th of January '16 and only got an offer last night! I think they just take a bit more time!
    Ah thanks.... let's hope that they did not do ALL the offers on the same night and doing all the declines later!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    Anyone going to York?!
    Yess, I firmed it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elflorblack)
    Yess, I firmed it!
    Yesss!!! Me too! I'm trying to set up a Facebook group for York students but can't find any! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karenq)
    OK Thanks. When did you get the interview offer for Ruskin?
    First time it was somewhere in the end of November (i applied in the end of October), then i negociated to have an interview later on and was proposed to come mid February and then they had the testing day on the 7th of March (or 8th).
    They responded quite quickly to all my queries.
    I strongly advice you to contact them (and again, if you need a contact, pm me)
    (it's for Anglia Ruskin)

ReputationRep:
    Yesss!!! Me too! I'm trying to set up a Facebook group for York students but can't find any! Haha
    yes, please can we have the contact for Anglia Ruskin. We've not heard a thing since putting in our application in September!!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyspork)
    Today was the last interview and selection panel as far as I know, I got an offer for adult nursing at 5pmish last night. Possibly you'll get one too tonight!
    What uni was that for?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh we should totally make one then!! What branch you doing? I'm Adult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elflorblack)
    Ohh we should totally make one then!! What branch you doing? I'm Adult

Yes I'm adult too! I'll message you!x

ReputationRep:
    Got my conditional a week after my interview in Feb for RGU! Definitely firming it, In love with the place but not sure about accomodation yet :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby1234)
    Is anyone here going to Coventry or Keele for September entry (adult nursing)? So stuck on where to go!!!
    i'm considering putting down keele!!!

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow Caledonian anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karenq;[url="tel:63610807")
    63610807[/url]]What uni was that for?
    Northumbria Uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GentleRainAimie)
    Glasgow Caledonian anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you waiting for nursing? I applied in September and still not heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayley874)
    Are you waiting for nursing? I applied in September and still not heard
    I got a rejection without interview yesterday from them...... Even though 2 other unis have gave me an unconditional

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.