Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHatePsychology)
    Left that paper early. Left out gender schemas. **** me. Was going to do relationships and predictions right but I did ****ing GENDER.

**** AQA
    Im confused what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Im confused what do you mean?
    I did gender where I did almost all essays however I left out gendar schemas They weren't even on the hitlist.

1 month ago I was gonna do relationships however I decided to do gender. Predications right for relationship not gender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toetothunder)
    for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now
    It didn't say group displays so I don't know. It might've have meant either evolutionary explanations for aggression because it neither said to answer with specifically infidelity

ReputationRep:
    ****ing anorexia

/10char

ReputationRep:
    Yep it was broadd you could write group displays which i did.
    Are you sure? Some people are saying its wrong and i dunno who to believe

ReputationRep:
    Amazing paper! So happy with that!
    Gender schema wasn't too bad thank God because I looked over it knowing AQA are ******* stupid

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was okay but I didn't like the relationships questions as there was just too much to write

ReputationRep:
    You could've wrote jealousy and infedelity, or groups display warfare both are evolutionary explanations!

ReputationRep:
    omg, so upset I wrote nothing for the circadian rhythms essay because I thought the scn+light was for another rhythm. If I got good marks for the other 2 questions, do you think I could get a c??

ReputationRep:
    Relationships and aggression weren't too bad (didn't really revise social psychology for aggression so just waffled) and the 4 mark for gender was okay BUT WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT 20 MARKER ON GENDER SCHEMA?!???? NOT PREPARED AT ALL I LITERALLY WAFFELED MY WAY THROUGH THAT

ReputationRep:
    For aggression: 4 marker I outlined SLT and for evolutionary I did group displays and infidelity and jealousy because it was broad and asked for explanation(s) - did I do it right?
    For eating behaviours which was on the biological approach, I did neural and a bit of evolutionary
    For intelligence I did social complexity and included the idea of theory of mind and Machiavellian intelligence and also did ecological demands.

On the whole, the paper was kind of hard.
    Do they set the grade boundaries overall, or do they look at certain topics and decide how many marks it would be for a certain grade. For example, would they look at intelligemce and see That people did bad a place an A grade at 16 marks, but in aggression if people do good place an A at 18 or is it standardised for all questions??

ReputationRep:
    Yep it was broadd you could write group displays which i did.
    Same, **** yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can still get a c...
    (Original post by bluefire66)
    omg, so upset I wrote nothing for the circadian rhythms essay because I thought the scn+light was for another rhythm. If I got good marks for the other 2 questions, do you think I could get a c??

ReputationRep:
    Who else noted that they asked for evolutionary explanationS into human aggression for (4+16) ? I took it as I need to outline more than one so wasted like good 10 minutes 😡

ReputationRep:
    I did sport for group display and Infidelity and jealousy - would that be right??

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else leave out the gender schema theory

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about ****ing group display apparently that's wrong??????????

ReputationRep:
    4 beautifully made up gender schema studies. Did not expect that ****ing hell.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone leave out gender schema theory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oiseaux)
    I wrote about ****ing group display apparently that's wrong??????????
    No think thats right because it was a broad question on evolutionary which has 2 smaller topics- group display and infidelity.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.