Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Yep, I can never see myself being that kind of person...being dragged along and forced to maybe, but not by choice :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I once had a bad nightclub experience It was a social thing, I just thought I should make an effort... Suffice to say that was the first and last time I ever went to a nightclub :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    hahaha yep :lol: seeing as he asked so nicely I don't really even drink :rofl:
    Haha yeah :rofl: would you have to drink?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Haha I mainly like doing them as hobbies even though I do compete There is a girl in my who also playsI get basketball but shes 6'3 :lol:
    I'm kind of the girliest of my friends - though there is another girl I get on well with and we sometimes go shopping together
    I don't mind being small at all if I'm honest - its one of those things I'm really not bothered about Lol neither can I :rofl:

Haha get teased a bit by some of the guys at school - but that's only because they are surprised that I can beat most of them in PE
    Haha yeah, i accidentally joined their basketball team, i didn't really mean to!! (but that's a funny story for later :P )

I don't really know any other girl who plays basketball so that's quite cool!!!

I'm like a mix of being girly and not!! haha i'm girly in the sense that i have long nails- always polished (i hate it when it chips :unimpressed:)!!!

I wear make up but only when i can be bothered :rofl: (when i say make up i mean attempt to put on mascara without stabbing myself in the eye)

but i'm always in a hoodie and skinny jeans (i even considered wearing jeans to our Year 13 prom, but my mum has banned me from doing so :lol:- now i have to find a stupid dress-again not cool)

yeah guys hey just can't deal with them :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah :rofl: would you have to drink?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They all will be, if I go at 8 and home before 10 hopefully there will be no real drunks :lol:

ReputationRep:
    They all will be, if I go at 8 and home before 10 hopefully there will be no real drunks :lol:
    Ohh OK. Haha yeah hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Haha yeah, i accidentally joined their basketball team, i didn't really mean to!! (but that's a funny story for later :P )

I don't really know any other girl who plays basketball so that's quite cool!!!

I'm like a mix of being girly and not!! haha i'm girly in the sense that i have long nails- always polished (i hate it when it chips :unimpressed:)!!!

I wear make up but only when i can be bothered :rofl: (when i say make up i mean attempt to put on mascara without stabbing myself in the eye)

but i'm always in a hoodie and skinny jeans (i even considered wearing jeans to our Year 13 prom, but my mum has banned me from doing so :lol:- now i have to find a stupid dress-again not cool)

yeah guys hey just can't deal with them :rofl:
    Hahaha oops at least you enjoy it though! and there are two girls in my year that do - one plays for England girls!
    I probably look girly (but not like 'barbie' girly) haha I always forget to cut my nails :lol:
    I usually wear make up - and lol mascara brushes - the bain of my life I don't usually bother if I'm at home though
    Haha I am wearing a dress to my y13 prom (ill show you the one I wore to y11 prom sometime - it was midnight blue colour!). I wear jeans and hoodies at home but not really when I go out Dresses are okay, personally I don't wear many but they're nice

Haha they just cant deal with me

ReputationRep:
    Ohh OK. Haha yeah hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha apparently at the last party loads of random people showed up I'm only going so that everyone doesn't think I'm a complete hermit

ReputationRep:
    Haha apparently at the last party loads of random people showed up I'm only going so that everyone doesn't think I'm a complete hermit
    What? I think it's a lot to ask for with people you know of and don't talk to, let alone random people! Haha tbh that's pretty much the only reason I ever go out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha oops at least you enjoy it though! and there are two girls in my year that do - one plays for England girls!
    I probably look girly (but not like 'barbie' girly) haha I always forget to cut my nails :lol:
    I usually wear make up - and lol mascara brushes - the bain of my life I don't usually bother if I'm at home though
    Haha I am wearing a dress to my y13 prom (ill show you the one I wore to y11 prom sometime - it was midnight blue colour!). I wear jeans and hoodies at home but not really when I go out Dresses are okay, personally I don't wear many but they're nice

Haha they just cant deal with me
    Yeah it is fun

England Girls?! Gosh she must be good!!

Ahhh okay, i see!!!

Like am i the only girl who just doesn't understand make up? It genuinely terrifies me!! Like how do you even make up!! And the weird brushy thingys and the powerdery stuff- WHY?!

Haha for me, dresses look nice from a distance and on other people!! but mum made me buy my dress before hand!! (i'll send you a snapchat of it)

You're just too cool for guys

ReputationRep:
    What? I think it's a lot to ask for with people you know of and don't talk to, let alone random people! Haha tbh that's pretty much the only reason I ever go out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha same, i dont want to be accused of being totally antisocial yeah I guess so, I've known him since Y7. He isn't that bad, he used to bully me a bit in Y10 but I'm not that bothered about it Amellia was very popular with the males in y10 until they realised she was a complete weirdo :rofl: Theres a fact for you

ReputationRep:
    Haha same, i dont want to be accused of being totally antisocial yeah I guess so, I've known him since Y7. He isn't that bad, he used to bully me a bit in Y10 but I'm not that bothered about it Amellia was very popular with the males in y10 until they realised she was a complete weirdo :rofl: Theres a fact for you
    Haha yeah
    Oh fair enough. Haha will we be getting a cool fact of the day everyday? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is fun

England Girls?! Gosh she must be good!!

Ahhh okay, i see!!!

Like am i the only girl who just doesn't understand make up? It genuinely terrifies me!! Like how do you even make up!! And the weird brushy thingys and the powerdery stuff- WHY?!

Haha for me, dresses look nice from a distance and on other people!! but mum made me buy my dress before hand!! (i'll send you a snapchat of it)

You're just too cool for guys
    Yeah - she's better than the boy in my year who plays for England boys!
    Haha not at all, I think I only wear it out of habit if Im honest There is only one style of dress that suits my frame (I'm quite petite) everything else looks like a sack :lol: and okay!

Haha I wish not going to happen :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah
    Oh fair enough. Haha will we be getting a cool fact of the day everyday? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha of course, I spoilt you with two today we shall have to see what else Amellia can dig out of her archives

ReputationRep:
    Haha of course, I spoilt you with two today we shall have to see what else Amellia can dig out of her archives
    Haha :rofl: laughed...again why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha :rofl: laughed...again why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because... well I don't why but anyways :lol:
    If only someone in real life appreciated my like you do Matrix :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Because... well I don't why but anyways :lol:
    If only someone in real life appreciated my like you do Matrix :rofl:
    Haha :lol:
    Aww you seem like a great person to know irl - we are mostly on the same weird and wacky wavelength.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - she's better than the boy in my year who plays for England boys!
    Haha not at all, I think I only wear it out of habit if Im honest There is only one style of dress that suits my frame (I'm quite petite) everything else looks like a sack :lol: and okay!

Haha I wish not going to happen :lol:
    haha!! yeah i've played one vs five with the guys at school!! I beat them-yay! They couldn't handle my swaggyness-haha

Ahh okay i see!!

I don't really know what dress suits me- i wore a dark blue on for the Yr11 prom- it was a long one - didn't really like it tbh!!

The one i've got now is a bodycon (figure hugging i think) so hopefully i won't look like a potato in it :lol:

Nah i'm sure they all look fine on you!!!!

Even though i'm the oldest in the year, i'm the smallest one there :rofl:

and..... it will happen Amellia!!! One day!!! (Tbh i'm single too, so we're all in this together [i had to throw in high school musical :rofl:] )

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol:
    Aww you seem like a great person to know irl - we are mostly on the same weird and wacky wavelength.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I compelty agree with Matrix here!!! All you people are great!!! I wish i could meet up you lot!!!!!! :P

ReputationRep:
    I compelty agree with Matrix here!!! All you people are great!!! I wish i could meet up you lot!!!!!! :P
    You are great too Squirrel!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are great too Squirrel!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks Matrix!! You too :hugs:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.