Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Waiting for my therapist to phone me back - they couldn't find her in the hospital. Maybe she's not working today or as it the other hospital :ninja:
    Am around if can help at all. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Tara~)
    Well done you I hope they've managed to find her since you posted x
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Am around if can help at all. :lovehug:
    Thanks both :hugs: No word from her yet. Still plenty of hours left though If not, I'm seeing her tomorrow anyway :yes:

Barricading myself indoors til tomorrow's appt

ReputationRep:
    Thanks both :hugs: No word from her yet. Still plenty of hours left though If not, I'm seeing her tomorrow anyway :yes:

Barricading myself indoors til tomorrow's appt
    Blanket fort and hot choc and All of the Nice Things. :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    Blanket fort and hot choc and All of the Nice Things. :loveduck:
    :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    can i go...:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skysweeper)
    can i go...:cry2:
    Not in a great place myself, and I think we'd trigger each other, so not gonna offer you my inbox. But please try and stay safe and remember we care :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get nervous for this appointment on Friday :cry2:

I'm just wondering what to expect, its my first appointment with CMHS and its a CPN who I'll be seeing and I'm assuming the first few appointments will be an assessment? My mum and Callan are both coming in with me. I doubt I'll be in much state to talk much.

ReputationRep:
    Hallucinating horribly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)

I'm just wondering what to expect, its my first appointment with CMHS and its a CPN who I'll be seeing and I'm assuming the first few appointments will be an assessment? My mum and Callan are both coming in with me. I doubt I'll be in much state to talk much.
    It will probs be getting to know you, what your diagnoses are and how they impact upon your everyday life. Maybe think of these things in advance, and take some written-down bullet points with you? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)

Also, what your expectations/hopes for getting help from them are, e.g. if that CPN becomes your permanent CPN, how often would you wanna see him/her

ReputationRep:
    TLG UPDATE

Therapist phoned back and was very kind (which did make me wanna smack her, ngl, lol). She's gonna talk to the rest of my hospital team on my behalf

ReputationRep:
    TLG UPDATE

Therapist phoned back and was very kind (which did make me wanna smack her, ngl, lol). She's gonna talk to the rest of my hospital team on my behalf
    Big hugs from here. :lovehug: How are you feeling? :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    Big hugs from here. :lovehug: How are you feeling? :loveduck:
    Am hiding from my phone in case my CPN rings today itself

ReputationRep:
    Good things: been allocated a CPN, who is going to contact me this week, and it's a she! Yay! And been discharged from crisis team.

Bad things: left a lecture 10 minutes in because I freaked out about all the people (it was in a lecture hall as opposed to classroom as previously had this term)

ReputationRep:
    Not in a great place myself, and I think we'd trigger each other, so not gonna offer you my inbox. But please try and stay safe and remember we care :hugs:
    Thanks, and you too :hugs:

i cant get this out idk why it's bothering me i has slowly bothered me more and more throughout the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i cant get this out idk why it's bothering me i has slowly bothered me more and more throughout the day
    What can't you get out?

ReputationRep:
    I hate night time. :cry2: Hate it. I feel so alone and awful and am hurting but can't say anything except "I'm fine" and the fake smiles when anyone asks me how I am. :cry2: There's so little point to everything and I just bring everyone down. So useless and hate feeling like this.

ReputationRep:
    I hate night time. :cry2: Hate it. I feel so alone and awful and am hurting but can't say anything except "I'm fine" and the fake smiles when anyone asks me how I am. :cry2: There's so little point to everything and I just bring everyone down. So useless and hate feeling like this.
    You never bring me down - just not in contact atm coz not much use to anyone, due to very big, very public meltdown, doh

(Original post by Malevolent)
    What can't you get out?
    these images
    idk where they come from but after i dream them they bleed through in like flashbacks if i dont remember it immedietly after i wake up and all i can think about is blood soaked shirts and this one image of a shoulder and a chest.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.