GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colbert)
Four transfers for next week already? :eek:

I thought I was being dangerous making one already
Going for broke now. It can't be much worse than it already is now what with stupid injuries and stuff.

Konchesky has games in hand anyway. So does Evra. RVP has decent fixtures and Skrtel seems to be back in the first team.
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Going for broke now. It can't be much worse than it already is now what with stupid injuries and stuff.

Konchesky has games in hand anyway. So does Evra. RVP has decent fixtures and Skrtel seems to be back in the first team.
injured tbh
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by good mermington)
injured tbh
:yep: About 20 minutes after I'd transferred him in, he got injured.

Do you know how long Evra's out for?
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ronaldo, the Berb and Valencia get my precious bonus points :cool: Good week. Very good week.
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Up to 16th
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Crap week, 5 of my players didn't even play.. 25 points.. Pah.. :hmmm:

Rubbish.
Stu Laverty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Crap week, 5 of my players didn't even play.. 25 points.. Pah.. :hmmm:

Rubbish.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, don't mean to laugh. It's just, I got more than that with Davies, the Berb and Arteta :rofl: Sorry.

But still, at least I got three times the amount of points as you

:rofl: :rofl:

Love you really Andrew :rofl:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Stu Laverty)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, don't mean to laugh. It's just, I got more than that with Davies, the Berb and Arteta :rofl: Sorry.

But still, at least I got three times the amount of points as you

:rofl: :rofl:

Love you really Andrew :rofl:
Newcastle are going to get relegated now. I am going to do my 'voodoo dance', and doom your team to hell, just for laughing at my lack of points!

:p:

Now i know what it's like for britain in the Eurovision Song Contest :bawling:

Quite funny though, i must agree.
Stu Laverty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Newcastle are going to get relegated now. I am going to do my 'voodoo dance', and doom your team to hell, just for laughing at my lack of points!

:p:

Now i know what it's like for britain in the Eurovision Song Contest :bawling:

Quite funny though, i must agree.
That's it! I'm putting Defoe in my fantasy team now, to spite you. Him and Diar--

.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's it! I'm putting Defoe in my fantasy team now, to spite you. Him and Diar--

If you put Defoe in your team, you will be in my boat, and get hardly any points (maybe). Do it!

It will get lonely down here at the bottom (53rd).. :bawling:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
My players got all the bonuses from the United game My 3 United players got me 38 points :teeth:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Got Vidick :cool:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by farhan)
Got Vidick :cool:
You should go to the docters about that, they might prescribe you some cream for it :yy:
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
My players got all the bonuses from the United game My 3 United players got me 38 points :teeth:
I was about to say how ridiculous that was but then I realised mine had got me 37 points :teeth:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Not sure what to do with my team. I've got enough to upgrade Ashley Young into Lampard but don't know if it's worth doing that or upgrading Cisse to Agbonlahor or someome else with the money. I could just leave things as they are but put Laursen back in for Luke Young, but don't know if it's worth it.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Carragher and Kitson in for Miller and Ferdinand
Stu Laverty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Not sure what to do with my team. I've got enough to upgrade Ashley Young into Lampard but don't know if it's worth doing that or upgrading Cisse to Agbonlahor or someome else with the money. I could just leave things as they are but put Laursen back in for Luke Young, but don't know if it's worth it.
Personally, I'd stick with Young, and see if you can get Arteta in somehow (if you haven't already). He's pretty much guaranteed to be Everton's best player. Failing that, just put Laursen in, to be safe.

Any news on Evra for tomorrow?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Personally, I'd stick with Young, and see if you can get Arteta in somehow (if you haven't already). He's pretty much guaranteed to be Everton's best player. Failing that, just put Laursen in, to be safe.

Any news on Evra for tomorrow?
Everton's next 3 games are Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. I could have put him in for Valencia two weeks ago but decided against it looking at his upcoming fixtures. 3 goals since is annoying, but I don't think he'll do much over the next 3 games.

No news on Evra, I suppose it's good for people that have him in the team that we have a game tomorrow as we'll probably find out what's up with him earlier than we would have done otherwise.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Might put Van Persie in for Cisse and leave the other 10 alone. Anyone know when the rearranged games will be? Robinho for a double week would be nice.
Ascient
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Kenwyne Jones :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads