Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah123)
    OFFER FROM PORTSMOUTH SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! recieved email today!! =)
    Well done! I got an offer too! x

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth offered me a place!

ReputationRep:
    OFFER FROM PORTSMOUTH SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! recieved email today!! =)
    ME TOO, I thought i was gonna get rejected again. Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

ReputationRep:
    ME TOO, I thought i was gonna get rejected again. Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
    me tooo well done guys x

ReputationRep:
    Not long for the Cardiff interviewed people to find out whether they got in or not! Week today and we should know.. Im really scared dont think they liked me

ReputationRep:
    i know dental my interview is wednesday so close now - really worried what they might ask me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJH090384)
    congrats!!! how did the cardiff interviews go for the rest of you?
    hmmm i don't think i did that great, didn't express myself as effectively as i could have. plus i applied for a deferred entry to study the combined diploma... but they then said that they're going to change it to a Bsc in 2011... which means the entry requirements may change, but they said they're still going to take me into consideration i'm not holding out much hope though

ReputationRep:
    aww no seriously that sucks!! so if i dont get in this year im screwed cause i need to do the diploma. stil cant find a nice to top wear for the interview!!

(Original post by shemi)
    hmmm i don't think i did that great, didn't express myself as effectively as i could have. plus i applied for a deferred entry to study the combined diploma... but they then said that they're going to change it to a Bsc in 2011... which means the entry requirements may change, but they said they're still going to take me into consideration i'm not holding out much hope though

ReputationRep:
    Those of you with Portsmouth offers are you guys having it as your Firm choice or insurance? =)

ReputationRep:
    Those of you with Portsmouth offers are you guys having it as your Firm choice or insurance? =)
    Well i applied to barts, kings, eastman and portsmouth. Eastman rejected me without interview. Kings doesn't start until next january they dont interview til august so their reply would be too late for portsmouth start. I have just accepted portsmouth uni 'firm' as i haven't heard from barts and i think portsmouth looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-like-teef!)
    Well i applied to barts, kings, eastman and portsmouth. Eastman rejected me without interview. Kings doesn't start until next january they dont interview til august so their reply would be too late for portsmouth start. I have just accepted portsmouth uni 'firm' as i haven't heard from barts and i think portsmouth looks nice.
    Allright same here I have made it my firm aswell. Can't wait to start in September Do you have any idea when they will be sending out the accommodation packs? I have a feeling that the best halls will be all full by now

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    Allright same here I have made it my firm aswell. Can't wait to start in September Do you have any idea when they will be sending out the accommodation packs? I have a feeling that the best halls will be all full by now
    Thats exactly what i've been worried about. I think once they've received your firm acceptance they send out accomodation and bursary and student loans and things. Do you live in portsmouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-like-teef!)
    Thats exactly what i've been worried about. I think once they've received your firm acceptance they send out accomodation and bursary and student loans and things. Do you live in portsmouth?
    If I dont recieve anything by the end of next week I'll probably give them a ring. Nope i dont live in Portsmouth, I live about 2 hours away from it. What about you? Do you want to live in halls or student house?

ReputationRep:
    Ive made it my firm too they send out the packs from march so no we're not too late.. any ideas which halls your choosing? im just worried about who im going to have to share a flat with etc. And do you reckon we'll get a day where we can come down and look around again and see whose on our course etc? id prefer to meet people before i go..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishy Jebin Tankian)
    Did u apply for the diploma or the degree at liverpool?
    sorry for my late reply, I applied for the degree but got a rejection. they just told me there was too much competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie12)
    Ive made it my firm too they send out the packs from march so no we're not too late.. any ideas which halls your choosing? im just worried about who im going to have to share a flat with etc. And do you reckon we'll get a day where we can come down and look around again and see whose on our course etc? id prefer to meet people before i go..
    Im not really sure yet about which halls to choose but its most likely going to be one from Guildhall Halls because I think those are the closest to campus. I think they should have a department taster day or something but again im not sure just have to wait to hear from them

ReputationRep:
    Im not really sure yet about which halls to choose but its most likely going to be one from Guildhall Halls because I think those are the closest to campus. I think they should have a department taster day or something but again im not sure just have to wait to hear from them
    Yeah same, im hoping i get James Watson. Hopefully we'll get something in the post this week maybe!! when did you firm your offer?

ReputationRep:
    I think they must have a taster day. I dont think they will expect people to just move there and start on 20th sept? I'm an hour away so a bit closer then yourself. i'm really nervous. I'm definitely applying for halls...with en suite! Most have them to be fair but there is a few that dont.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2011

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.