The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Uh, who neg repped me for a 'good post ?'
Steevee
Tell me, how does burning a book = bloodshed?

Any rational person could see that it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Just grow up eh? They've got their freedom of speech and stuff. This goes so far as to allow them to burn books. This is no different to certain 'Muslims' burning the American flag.

i know you are son of a whore. your sister is call girl. and you were born in one brothel of amstradem.:smile: -freedom of speech!
Kyle_S-C
No it's not. It's freedom of speech. They're not impinging directly on anyone's safety or physical wellbeing.

Freedom of speech means that you are also free to cause offence.

Freedom of speech ends when it becomes hate speech. You define freedom of speech to be when people get hurt? Physically? Ridiculous. Sure a person can say what they like but when it turns into hate speech it should never be encouraged. And hate here is not an opposite opinion, but something clearly dangerous. As in what it could lead too. And also the importance of the item to over a billion people.

Seriously, think about it. Think seriously can you use the same old freedom of speech argument? Say these people decide to burn down the houses of a nearby muslim (but know they're not in), that's fine by your boundaries? This is pure Islamaphobia and nothing more, and should not even be placed near something as precious as freedom of speech.

I could give you a million examples from history, lets say a prominent one with Jews in the Nazi era, where Jews weren't directly harmed, but lets hope you get the point.
Reply 323
greenforce
i know you are son of a whore. your sister is call girl. and you were born in one brothel of amstradem.:smile: -freedom of speech!

:rofl:
Reply 324
greenforce

The Qu'ran was written by a schizophrenic peadophile who liked to have sex with pigs. Your mother enjoys sex with donkeys and you like to have sex with hairy men and monkeys.

:rolleyes:

Now what did that prove?
:facepalm2:
Reply 326
Aj12
You made a long rant about how Islam was the only Religion with followers that read and fully understood its holy book, well the same is true for Christians Jews and other religions to you can't really deny that there are plenty of Jews or Christians that have just as much faith and believe as Muslims.

I am not even going to answer back. Thankyou for misinterpreting my post.
Inzamam99
Yes mosques in dirt poor areas of the World's poorest nations (usually invaded by the Americans :s-smilie: ) not mosques in the world's most advanced nations. Poverty brews extremism which makes this all the most disturbing as its happening in a wealthy "civilised" country.

Welp I was thinking more about wealthy Saudi Arabia, pretty sure homosexicals face the death penalty there in the name of allah?
How illogical can someone be?. :s-smilie:
Steevee
The Qu'ran was written by a schizophrenic peadophile who liked to have sex with pigs. Your mother enjoys sex with donkeys and you like to have sex with hairy men and monkeys.

:rolleyes:

Now what did that prove?

now that proves that you are mother phucking son of a bitch. whose mother slept with her entire country after which when she farted you were born. your sisters take double penetrations 24/7 in your house while you are sitting next door hiding behind your curtains....
near_comatose
Welp I was thinking more about wealthy Saudi Arabia, pretty sure homosexicals face the death penalty there in the name of allah?

not in the name of ALLAH but in the name of morality.
near_comatose

what about carrie prejean who was threatened for life in USA when she spoke against homosexuality?? what about vatican?
greenforce
not in the name of ALLAH but in the name of morality.

lol naive and gullible.

greenforce
what about carrie prejean who was threatened for life in USA when she spoke against homosexuality?? what about vatican?

i've never heard of this, but if it's true it's very sad.
Reply 333
LoveAll
I am not even going to answer back. Thankyou for misinterpreting my post.

Your post was a rant about Islam being the only religion with devoted followers. Thank you for misinterpreting all the religions of the world.
i am so excite for next crusades! : )))
oh, followers of Abrahamic religions, u so crazee.
This thread has gone far enough, methinks.

Latest

Trending

Trending