Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Hi everybody. :awesome:

Room cleaning fail. And the landlord is coming round tomorrow. :sigh:
    :hi:

we had the security people come round today, we could have got fined £120 for our communal area being a mess :ahee:

but he gave us until tomorrow to tidy it and now its all nice and clean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Hello. :ahee:

I'm sure you can come to some kind of arrangement regarding your bedroom. :sexface:
    He's a balding middle aged man. :no: It's a shame cause the guy who showed us around the house was so fit. :coma: It's like bloody false advertising!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody. :awesome:

Room cleaning fail. And the landlord is coming round tomorrow. :sigh:
    Hey

Clean your room, now

It's true though, I've grown to hate the stuff. It always comes at the wrong times and I very rarely get a snow day so still have to make my way to wherever in it. :nothing: Snowball fights can be a bit fun, then they get on my nerves plus I keep slipping on ice and ****. :nothing: I don't mind if it comes in the christmas holidays.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    :hi:

we had the security people come round today, we could have got fined £120 for our communal area being a mess :ahee:

but he gave us until tomorrow to tidy it and now its all nice and clean
    Yeah I mean everyone had cleaned the place up pretty well. I have the fun job of cleaning the toilets. :awesome: So hopefully he won't have anything to moan about and take out of our deposits. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Everything including the whole road is covered in snow already. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    Hey

Clean your room, now
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:
    You got told!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    :rofl2:

D'aaawww. :console:
    Thank you for your support. Radford is a bit of a dump though. Parts of it felt like I was in The Wire

Reminds me so much of home tbh :rofl:
    I don't know why some people come to uni and act like they did back in ends. Some act even worse, particularly the ones who were nobodies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    You got told!
    I did. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    He's a balding middle aged man. :no: It's a shame cause the guy who showed us around the house was so fit. :coma: It's like bloody false advertising!
    Yeah, but the thing with you women is you can improvise, and just imagine it's someone else. :rolleyes::hand:

We had our inspection last Tuesday, all ok and we've let them know the issues which they will get sorted soon. :teeth: I got told off for having washing in my room without having the window open. :innocent: I would leave it downstairs but it's my airer and I was all up for sharing until every time I wanted to leave my clothes to dry, one of my housemates had theirs on it and I had to go around and ask them to move it, if they were in that is!

ReputationRep:
    I did. :emo:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    You got told!
    :smug:

(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    I don't know why some people come to uni and act like they did back in ends. Some act even worse, particularly the ones who were nobodies.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Too many people piss me off trying to act big, especiallly around their friends. They don't act as big when they are by themselves though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but the thing with you women is you can improvise, and just imagine it's someone else. :rolleyes::hand:

We had our inspection last Tuesday, all ok and we've let them know the issues which they will get sorted soon. :teeth: I got told off for having washing in my room without having the window open. :innocent: I would leave it downstairs but it's my airer and I was all up for sharing until every time I wanted to leave my clothes to dry, one of my housemates had theirs on it and I had to go around and ask them to move it, if they were in that is!
    I do have a good imagination but no. :hand:

My washing is everywhere at, :rofl2: It's drying on the landing, and in my room. I'll just have to remember to remove it before he comes round. He better not come at some ridiculous time. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    :smug:
    My man! (American Gangster style :ahee:)

ReputationRep:
    I do have a good imagination but no. :hand:

My washing is everywhere at, :rofl2: It's drying on the landing, and in my room. I'll just have to remember to remove it before he comes round. He better not come at some ridiculous time. :nothing:
    Open the windows of whatever rooms it is in. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Open the windows of whatever rooms it is in. :yep:
    But there are no wondows in the corridors. And do you know how cold it is outside? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    But there are no wondows in the corridors. And do you know how cold it is outside? :indiff:
    Yeah well I've been ok with my window open because I had the RADIATOR on plus I only opened while I've been out of the room. :creep: We have a window on our middle landing, then doors at both ends of the bottom hallway and the top landing is only small and gets enough from the middle landing window. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    My man! (American Gangster style :ahee:)
    Hell yeah! :smug:

Why the fudge am I so tired? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah! :smug:

Why the fudge am I so tired? :facepalm2:
    Same. Been in all day too :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    I feels so awake. :puppyeyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.