Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just saw the new Harry Potter film, when she's angry she looks pretty hot but otherwise meh.

ReputationRep:
    youre angrey when youre breautiful at leest thats what god says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    Haha now I'm not sure if you're joking.

Why the **** would I go out of my way to try and get with some miserable jealous girl on a ****ing forum?!!?

I think it shows badly on you that you feel that you are more attractive than Emma Watson and obviously believe that guys would want you.

Face the facts; 1) You are not as attractive than Emma Watson, 2) I was not coming on to you, 3) You're a jealous girl.

Good Day!
    LOOOOOOL!! I've never laughed so hard :'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    youre angrey when youre breautiful at leest thats what god says
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    LOOOOOOL!! I've never laughed so hard :'D
    Thats what I thought when I saw your face :woo:

joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    Thats what I thought when I saw your face :woo:

joke
    :mfing:

You're critising me yet there's no pic of you? :rolleyes: Where's your pic? Let me make sure my barf bag is in reach

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call her stunning... she is pretty though.

ReputationRep:
    She's been fourteen since 2004. Surely that's noteworthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    I wouldn't call her stunning... she is pretty though.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    She's been fourteen since 2004. Surely that's noteworthy?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).
    Thank you. Spot on.

A hamster could act more convincingly than her.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see it either to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to agree with the Pope when he says that the Harry Potter novels sends out the wrong messages to children.

A ginger being able to pull Emma Watson? Disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    A ginger being able to pull Emma Watson? Disgraceful.
    Lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Lmfao.
    Such an unrealistic film, a ginger kid with two mates.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    ok guys pulling out racist ginger jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    :mfing:

You're critising me yet there's no pic of you? :rolleyes: Where's your pic? Let me make sure my barf bag is in reach
    Lol I was actually joking :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVC15)
    Thank you. Spot on.

A hamster could act more convincingly than her.
    Couldn't disagree more. And she was very good in Deathly Hallows. (got very good reviews as well)

ReputationRep:
    You. Are. A. Mongo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Couldn't disagree more. And she was very good in Deathly Hallows. (got very good reviews as well)
    Oh come on! You can't possibly be serious! She is truly awful. She is so wooden and her expression rarely changes, there is no variation, her voice remains exactly the same regardless of the scene! There's nothing behind her performance whatsoever. She cannot act. She has no talent nor aptitude for it. Let her model by all means but just stop with the acting. I'll give her the first film. Only then did she portray Hermione.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.