The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
...Because I'm shy, a little strange, and I don't think anybody particularly likes me - but that's okay.
Original post by ForGreatJustice
my pen0r is too big

this
It's not that I can't get a boyfriend, as I've recently found out guys are actually attracted to me, it's just either single guys I know who arent good friends are too bound by religion to make a move, really nice but incompatible with my personality and sense of humour, or too indimidated/scared to approach me directly :tongue:

I'm not very self-confident, I'm a shy person so have an embarassing blush-reflex, I have morals, I don't wear make-up, don't drink/smoke etc, have a real passion and purpose in Life, and for a short person I can stick up for myself pretty darn well so don't put up with any messin, most of the time I can't tell whether the guy is joking or not either - turns out some of them weren't :tongue:

Besides, I shall have a boyfriend once 'he' finds me, I would never 'search' for a boyfriend, as my Life is pretty fufilled as it is, so perhaps that puts guys off too, who knows!! :tongue:
Either way, whether a guy decides to fall for me for real or not makes not a lot of difference, it would be nice to feel Loved but if that's not meant to happen that's not meant to happen - I'm a great believer in fate :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Because I only end up falling for guys who are already taken, and there's no way on earth I'd interfere. And the guys who like me are just my friends, I'm just not attracted to them at all. And I'm perfectly happy being single and trying to set my friends up with people, just call me Emma :wink: I'm not exactly searching too hard, the way I see it there's plenty of time for a boyfriend. Yeah, I sound like my mother, but she has a point. And if you met a lot of the guys I know, you'd see why I'm not too fussed. :lol: And drooling over various hot actors in films suits me just fine. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 324
I already have one
Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~
It's not that I can't get a boyfriend, as I've recently found out guys are actually attracted to me, it's just either single guys I know who arent good friends are too bound by religion to make a move, really nice but incompatible with my personality and sense of humour, or too indimidated/scared to approach me directly :tongue:

I'm not very self-confident, I'm a shy person so have an embarassing blush-reflex, I have morals, I don't wear make-up, don't drink/smoke etc, have a real passion and purpose in Life, and for a short person I can stick up for myself pretty darn well so don't put up with any messin, most of the time I can't tell whether the guy is joking or not either - turns out some of them weren't :tongue:

Besides, I shall have a boyfriend once 'he' finds me, I would never 'search' for a boyfriend, as my Life is pretty fufilled as it is, so perhaps that puts guys off too, who knows!! :tongue:
Either way, whether a guy decides to fall for me for real or not makes not a lot of difference, it would be nice to feel Loved but if that's not meant to happen that's not meant to happen - I'm a great believer in fate :wink:

Other than the fate part, you've pretty much said everything I was too lazy to. :lol: It's like you're me. And I thought I was the only one like this...although I don't blush much I think. Not sure though. :lol: And I wear foundation, fighting spots is a losing battle, as it turns out. Only started using it fairly recently though, and I'm not super-reliant on it or anything.
(edited 13 years ago)
'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' My dick is TOO big
Reply 327
I can't get a girlfriend because..... I do IB, I have to get into Medical School, Im into heavy metal this seems to piss most women off, I don't give a damn, but overall i'm a nice guy. :smile:
Original post by iPodAddict93
...I am so hideously ugly.

This is starting to get annoying.
Original post by louu21
because everyone see's me as friend material instead of girlfriend material, and i enjoy being single, its fun :smile:

Keep telling yourself that. :smile:
Original post by Claire_Spoon
I can't get a boyfriend because I'm a socially awkward dork. :biggrin:

Haha, this.
and...I'm shy :colondollar:
Reply 331
Original post by Alpha_Male
Sorry, this place cracks me up....I just wondered why exactly everyone is having so many problems getting a boyfriend or girlfriend?

So yeh, complete the statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because.....'

I just wanna see what's stopping you lot from getting someone. I bet it comes down to a lack of confidence, being scared of rejection, or just being a socially awkard dork etc.

Hopefully I can make you see that these excuses are just excuses and that you can get someone if you believe in yourself a bit more.

you're so alpha you must be a army man
Reply 332
...I have devoted my life to the ways of the force. Attatchments are forbidden.
Reply 333
Because I don't call myself "alpha male" on TSR like OP does
Because i've never been with anyone and i'm scared that will put a guy off.
Reply 335
because i never meet anyone interesting
I can't get a girlfriend because I'm too busy working atm lol!
...Because my boyfriend of 3 and a half year broke up with me last week...
because i'm terrible at doing anything beyond pulling girls in clubs...
..because I'm a bit socially awkward, I never answer/respond to people with what I really want to say. I love clever guys, but I feel easily intimidated when i'm around them, trembling on words, and I can't find anyone who has the same interests as me :cry2: Since i've stopped going to house parties and hanging out with friends as much, I've become a bit (expectedly) anti-social. ahh, I'll overcome it sooner or later!

also, I can't seem to do that thing that they say "when you stop looking, you'll find love."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending