Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Hey look we joined Tsr in the same month too ^^

agreed lol.
    watch, as the days go on, we'll find out that destiny has put us together in this topic @[email protected]

and yeah, i'm not socially awkward either. but I am insecure about myself - especially my looks and I think that i'm sometimes inferior to other people. but i'm working on it...or trying to anyway. I love meeting new people, I went to some uni summer school earlier this year and it was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    i JUST GOT A ****ING OFFER FROM DURHAM
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    I have a superiority complex. Especially around my colleagues and teachers. their ignorance surprises me, I am the one who has to tell everyone about what's hot in the news, explain to them the reason for the student protests, and what wikileaks is about. This is why I like TSR.

I hope I find like minded people at uni. :moon:

Rant/

ReputationRep:
    Congrats LEWROLL, Durham is a good uni.

ReputationRep:
    i JUST GOT A ****ING OFFER FROM DURHAM
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    congrats, is it a top choice? and what offer?

(Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    watch, as the days go on, we'll find out that destiny has put us together in this topic @[email protected]

and yeah, i'm not socially awkward either. but I am insecure about myself - especially my looks and I think that i'm sometimes inferior to other people. but i'm working on it...or trying to anyway. I love meeting new people, I went to some uni summer school earlier this year and it was awesome.
    Lool, destiny you know. And what is destiny's plan might i ask?
    Everyone's a bit insecure I think....
    I love meeting new people too...I talk to random people on Open Days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I have a superiority complex. Especially around my colleagues and teachers. their ignorance surprises me, I am the one who has to tell everyone about what's hot in the news, explain to them the reason for the student protests, and what wikileaks is about. This is why I like TSR.

Rant/
    this makes you sound like an agreeable person to be around.

ReputationRep:
    congrats, is it a top choice? and what offer?
    Yeah, well i think so...i dont know if i want to move to durham. It will be too much of a culture shock, compared to london. If you get what i mean

Lool, destiny you know. And what is destiny's plan might i ask?Everyone's a bit insecure I think....
    I think we all know what destinys plan is Wilzyy:sexface:

Yes you lot have discovered the truth. I am slightly awkward in social situations. A lot less then i was when i was younger. Obviouslly i am as funny and charming in real life as i am on here , it will just take a while for my amazingness to kick in.

ReputationRep:
    Lool, destiny you know. And what is destiny's plan might i ask?
    I have no idea what it's up to, maybe we'll get superpowers in the near future. and I bet Lewroll will get Alisha's power of being able to make people horny...which isn't a good power imo but it's funny, haha

Everyone's a bit insecure I think....
    I think i'm a bit too insecure, it's horrible. the thing that makes it worse is that I know it but I cant do anything about it.

I've only been to one open day and that was with a bunch of my friends. I dunno why but I dont think people like approaching me so I have to work harder to make friends heh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)

Rant/
    yeah, I feel like i'm more knowledgeable generally than my friends. it doesnt bother me that much though. i'm sure in uni i'll meet an awesome group of new friends

just like you will

Yes you lot have discovered the truth. I am slightly awkward in social situations. A lot less then i was when i was younger. Obviouslly i am as funny and charming in real life as i am on here , it will just take a while for my amazingness to kick in.
    liar, I seriously cant imagine you being socially awkward. you seem like that guy that is always talking and is the joker of the class. talk too much in that "just shaddup" sometimes way, but always happy/positive.

plus, it fits in with you being a supermodel :cool:

and what cultural clash?

ReputationRep:
    lol open days are jokes, always go by yourself, you get a bunch of random people wanting to talk to you

ReputationRep:
    This calls for a celebration
    Theres a party in my pants and you're all invited mainly Wilzyy Im not expecting the rest of you to come

ReputationRep:
    go on Wilzyy, get in there!!!

ReputationRep:

liar, I seriously cant imagine you being socially awkward. you seem like that guy that is always talking and is the joker of the class. talk too much in that "just shaddup" sometimes way, but always happy/positive.

plus, it fits in with you being a supermodel :cool:

and what cultural clash?
    I am the joker in some of my classes, the ones where i feel more comfortable around the people. In the other classes i dont say much
    Obvuously there will be a huge difference between east london and durham. In london there is a range of people- black, asian, white (not many in my area ) in durham most of the students will be white middle class- it will be a bit weird. Plus durham is like the countryside, it wont be as exciting as london.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to the party as well, i'll bring back some snacks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, well i think so...i dont know if i want to move to durham. It will be too much of a culture shock, compared to london. If you get what i mean

I think we all know what destinys plan is Wilzyy:sexface:

I'm definitely leaving London so I'm prepared for culture shock anywhere.
    I haven't a clue what you're on about, Lewroll
    So you're one of those people who are shy at first? That's pretty normal I think...
    I have no idea what it's up to, maybe we'll get superpowers in the near future. and I bet Lewroll will get Alisha's power of being able to make people horny...which isn't a good power imo but it's funny, haha

I think i'm a bit too insecure, it's horrible. the thing that makes it worse is that I know it but I cant do anything about it.

I've only been to one open day and that was with a bunch of my friends. I dunno why but I dont think people like approaching me so I have to work harder to make friends heh
    Ooo, I want Kelly's power: mind reading!
    But does he need the power?

ReputationRep:
    This calls for a celebration
    Theres a party in my pants and you're all invited mainly Wilzyy Im not expecting the rest of you to come
    Loool...sorry don't do cyber...lets take it to msn

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to the party as well, i'll bring back some snacks
    No, no you're not

I'm definitely leaving London so I'm prepared for culture shock anywhere.
    I haven't a clue what you're on about, Lewroll
    So you're one of those people who are shy at first? That's pretty normal I think...
    Im leaving london as well, although id rather stay in the south of england
    Come on Wilzyy, we all know what im talking about, we all know whats going to happen
    Shy? More like chronically shy. lol im joking, im awesome, just a bit on the quiet side

ReputationRep:
    Loool...sorry don't do cyber...lets take it to msn
    Who said anything about cyber? Thats disgusting you pervert.

No, i meant irl. We are both in london, you+me+hotel (you will pay ofc).

ReputationRep:
    No, no you're not
    LOOL! Don''t be mean to BM.

Im leaving london as well, although id rather stay in the south of england
    Come on Wilzyy, we all know what im talking about, we all know whats going to happen
    Shy? More like chronically shy. lol im joking, im awesome, just a bit on the quiet side
    I'm not sure, looking at my UCAS map thought, Durham is ridiculously far!! Proper up north...my furthest app is Leeds, which is likely firm.

the flirting escalates
    Lol, nothing wrong with quietness? Maybe you can carry off the dark,brooding sensitive guy bit.. lol

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about cyber? Thats disgusting you pervert.

No, i meant irl. We are both in london, you+me+hotel (you will pay ofc).
    oh definitely, I'll pay for the privilege of de-flowering you. lool.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.