Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

73% Of British Would be Unhappy If Britain Became A White Minority State Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiBoy)
    I am white and british and I do not give a **** how many people in britain are black, white, et al

frankly if the colour of peoples skin bothers you then you are either ethnophobic (if that exists?) or more likely racist.
    I agree and Thank you for that.

I won't care either if the same was happening in my country. I like the UK because of the diversity and different cultures i can find- It's a beautiful thing. seeing the same thing everyday is boring for me. ah well...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not white, and I wouldn;t be happy. Don't mind ethnic minorities, but would rather Britain be overwhelmingly white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    I'm not white, and I wouldn;t be happy. Don't mind ethnic minorities, but would rather Britain be overwhelmingly white.
    are you mixed race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelda1)
    are you mixed race?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I am in the minority here in the Netherlands - I am not fussed at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightstar-27)
    Just wondering why?
    because Britain is a white country....

it shouldn't have so many immigrants to the extent that white people (its native people) are a minority.....especially when that would mean the other cultures would have areas in which it is pretty much a slice of their own country....in Britain.....

this applies to every country IMO.....its native people should never become or even get close to becoming a minority.....

this is without even considering the tensions etc. that it would spark if people felt they were a minority in their own country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    I am in the minority here in the Netherlands - I am not fussed at all!
    White Dutch is only 80% and falling! So maybe if you hold out you wont be for much longer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    Another problem with the question that was asked is that it ignores people with mixed heritage. What if everyone was mixed race, but still had majority English/Scottish/Welsh ancestry? I personally wouldn't have a problem with that.
    That's probably what will happen, whether the majority will have English/Scottish/Welsh is another thing, maybe ethnic minority birth rates are much higher than 'white people'. So change is definitely coming.

Another thing you say "English/Scottish/Welsh" but 1/10 in Britain have an irish grandparent, and 1/4 (probably exaggurated) have some irish ancestry, so we're already mixed raced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiBoy)
    73% or Brits who voted in that poll are casual or extreme racists then.
    I agree. Disgusting. :mad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    White Dutch is only 80% and falling! So maybe if you hold out you wont be for much longer!
    I doubt British people are going to become a majority in Nederland soon! Most tend only to visit Amsterdam for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    because Britain is a white country....

it shouldn't have so many immigrants to the extent that white people (its native people) are a minority.....especially when that would mean the other cultures would have areas in which it is pretty much a slice of their own country....in Britain.....

this applies to every country IMO.....its native people should never become or even get close to becoming a minority.....

this is without even considering the tensions etc. that it would spark if people felt they were a minority in their own country
    Surely a majority 'white immigrant' population would be OK then?

ReputationRep:
    So let's get this straight, we invite non-whites into our lands, and provide them with opportunities that they could only dream of and now they wish to see our demise :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What could be a good thing is the end to the tory party.

If you look at America some of the big victories the Republicans achieved in the 70s and 80s under Nixon and Reagan no longer happen and that's partly due the growth of ethnic minorities.

Same here could see Labour in here for generations.

ReputationRep:
    racism is going to be exist forever~
    believe me being treated equally for everyone is just a dream~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KIKING)
    believe me being treated equally for everyone is just a dream~
    Martin Luther King had a dream too once you know.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race (white, african and a little asian ) and personally don't like the idea of britain being a white minority state. I'm fine with being a minority-being fully intergrated, no one treats me any differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaofan88)
    I'm mixed race (white, african and a little asian ) and personally don't like the idea of britain being a white minority state..
    Lol, I wish I was mixed raced.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an ethnic minority and I think because we're in England which is an originally white country, it should remain the majority! Its like if for example, China's majority aren't chinese, they were Iranian! It just doesn't make sense!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelle)
    I'm an ethnic minority and I think because we're in England which is an originally white country, it should remain the majority! Its like if for example, China's majority aren't chinese, they were Iranian! It just doesn't make sense!!
    Could you be, by any chance, an muslamic infidel concerned about muslamic ray guns and iraqi law being imposed on London?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.