Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    188cm (almost 6'1), and 76kg (12 stone)

Not gonna lie, metric units baffle me completely.
    And tons! Apparently there are ones for UK and US (but hopefully I won't be weighing myself in them any time soon...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere)
    6' 4, about 205 pounds, little bit of a podgy belly, not great probably, certainly not as emaciated as the name would suggest
    I'd get a name change to 'Chubby student of somewhere'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    Uhh, my face is the last place it comes off! I have a fat face but my ribs stick out like I'm underweight I'm happy at 7 and 1/2 stone.
    You should come here... mum's made delicious fruit cake to fatten me up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaleuk)
    You're size 8 and you want to lose between half a stone and a stone? Does this not strike you as being slightly ridiculous?
    ...Not particularly? Why should it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 8.8 stone...shoud lose weigh omg :eek:

(Original post by amitai)
      I'm 5'2 and weigh 8.8 stone...shoud lose weigh omg :eek:
      be careful, someone will neg you.

I got negged for saying something similar. Just because the fatties still think they look hot and curvy if they are 5ft and weigh 10st.

sorry for the rant, I am just pissed off that I got negged for my opinion on MY OWN body

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by snowyowl)
      I just don't understand why girls who are already tiny want to look like twigs.

ReputationRep:
      5 ft 0 and 41kg...I'm trying to gain weight because according to my GP this is quite unhealthy

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by aspiringwhatever)

I got negged for saying something similar. Just because the fatties still think they look hot and curvy if they are 5ft and weigh 10st.

sorry for the rant, I am just pissed off that I got negged for my opinion on MY OWN body
      That's shan. I'll pos you when i can x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by snowyowl)
      If someone is a only size 8 yet still has flabby areas, then they need to work on their body composition, i.e. the ratio of fat to muscle. It's not always a case of just dropping more scale weight.

When will people finally learn. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      I'm a smidgen over 5ft 7 (literally just checked!) and according to the scales(though I don't trust them, weight seems to vary quite a bit) I'm 9st 5 pounds.

ReputationRep:
      Urgh, feel massive now!!

180cm, 66kg giving me a BMI of 20.4 (healthy)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by aspiringwhatever)

Indeed I was!
      I totally agree, it's MY OWN BODY and I am the one who should feel comfortable in it, so if I don't like the way I am now and want to lose weight to feel better I'm free to do it! and so are you! jerks

(Original post by amitai)
        Indeed I was!
        I totally agree, it's MY OWN BODY and I am the one who should feel comfortable in it, so if I don't like the way I am now and want to lose weight to feel better I'm free to do it! and so are you! jerks
        I got negged like 5 times now -.- Stupid *****es ! Yeh it's the same with me, I know I am not obese, but I wanna drop a few dress sizes and it's my right to do it. I wanna fit into a size 2, I am sorry if I offend people in any way because of it -.-

Do you go to the gym or something?

ReputationRep:
        5ft 5 and 7.4 stone

ReputationRep:
        5ft 6

7st10
        Wanna be less

ReputationRep:
        I'm 6ft 3 and weight 11st 10.

The ideal weight range for a woman of my height is 11st 4 to 13 st 11, so I'm at the lower end, and therefore I wouldn't lose any sleep if I put on a few pounds!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Gym Bunny)
        Urgh, feel massive now!!

180cm, 66kg giving me a BMI of 20.4 (healthy)
        10 1/2 stones??dude, you are skinny.
        i'm like 6'2 and weigh about 14 stone, and i still look slimmish

ReputationRep:
        70 Stone, I am the fattest person in the UK, and I feed entirely off pussy.

ReputationRep:
        5'10, 10 and half stone. Wish I was 9 stone again, hate myself for gaining all this unshiftable weight :mad:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.