Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    I've had quite a few chances to smoke pot but I've never really wanted to. I think it's just because of the smoking thing to be honest, I've tried smoking cigarettes and just didn't like it at all and I bet smoking pot would be the same. I've eaten it before but it's just not that effective in food really. I think if you could get it easily in a different form then perhaps I would try it (one that didn't involve stabbing my arms either)... or through a shisha or something... I might try that but I've never had it available/had the inclination to bother doing it so I haven't.
    Lol how wrong you are. It's extremely potent in food, much much more potent than smoking and it's almost like tripping, you just can't put it straight into food and eat it, you need to make cannabutter first.

ReputationRep:
    Because it is strongly suggested that it brings out underlying mental disorders (it doesn't create them, I'm not saying that) which you may never have if you don't smoke weed (e.g. if they run in your family strongly)
    I have never smoked it because:
    1. Mental Disorders (Schizophrenia, Bipolar and Anxiety) run in my family strongly and I don't want to take the risk just for kicks.
    2. Because of what kind of person it makes you, I know someone who smokes it occasionally and they have become angry, lazy and moody and they were the complete opposite before.
    3. I don't think it is cool, if you want to 'relax' and feel good do something which isn't illegal.

ReputationRep:
    because i've never been offered it.

ReputationRep:
    The same reason why I prefer not to smoke, let alone try a cigarette. I just don't like the idea of filling my body with even more drugs than I already do. Alcohol's enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    One of my cousins developed serious mental health problems after regularly smoking weed. I already have mental health issues and would rather not go down that route, thankyouverymuch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spetznaaz)
    Lol how wrong you are. It's extremely potent in food, much much more potent than smoking and it's almost like tripping, you just can't put it straight into food and eat it, you need to make cannabutter first.
    Ok, I'll rephrase then :P It wasn't very effective in the birthday cake that I ate it in.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jimbobur)
    I can't tell you, it might reveal my secret identity...:ninja:
    Ahhh but everyone with the powers from the freak storm gets outed next misfits episode anyway...LACTOKINESIS FOREVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    I like smoking te weeds, it gives me super powers....

Seriously though, I don't get why people don't smoke...

I know it's bad for your health etc. but im the type of guy that will try most things (within reason) at least once, whether it be smoking weed, wakeboarding, sky diving, playing golf etc because I want to live my life to the full and don't want to be deprived of new experiances...to be honest that would be a terrible waste of a life IMO

Obviusly weed is relativley harmless (compred to alcohol etc) so I don't understand the people that are so dead against it, they won't even try it!

I totally understand if you tried it, and hated it, but if you haven't tried it why knock it? Before people say it's bad for you or it's illegal, please stop and ask yourself why you drank when you were under age and still drink now...:rolleyes:

I just want to know why people miss out on this awesome plant
    Haha, the part in bold italics made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sally12379823)
    What makes you think that people are more likely to over their limits with cannabis and not alcohol, despite how much more dangerous alcohol is and how much more addictive it is.
    Im not saying they`re more likely to go over their limits i was saying most people go through life not ****ing themselves up with it and so long as you dont abuse alcohol your liver does recover on the other hand the brain does not heal itself after cannibis.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend keeps pressuring me into it. Its ****ed with his head. He's quite aggressive when he smokes ganja and drinks alchi at the same time

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink and I don't smoke. So you can't say that I drink and I don't do weed.

The smell of smoke is repugnant to me. If a friend smokes, they have to stand a few metres away from me. If someone in the station smokes (illegally, may I add) Ill cover my nose or hold my breath until I've walked away.

Weed kills your brain cells, as well as your heart. You can get a heart transplant, but not a brain transplant. When you're a vegetable, don't complain then. Also, if something happens to you because you smoke weed and think that there aren't much negatives to it, do us all a favour and leave the NHS alone. The NHS should not have to help you if you're not prepared to help yourself.

Similarly with alcohol, its a shame that people can get new healthy livers, and ruin it once again with alcohol poisoning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I don't know whether you intentionally made a pun out of your misspelling of opportunity...but I'm choosing to read it as a pun =D
    whooops.....nope, pun wasn't intended....typing error lol

...it just happended to be a typing error in a convenient place

ReputationRep:
    Not very easy access to it ??
    I'm sure if I asked round my school someone would have some tbh

ReputationRep:
    I smoke on a regular basis, don't drink though.

ReputationRep:
    Considering weed is seen to almost be a popular drug these days, someone will know where to get it from. Also, I do know where you could get some from. I think everyone here knows where they can get them from, but these druggies have taken cover from police detection by selling "insurance" companies and the like. The people around here know it; the police probably do as well, but they have no evidence for arrest.

And the dealers around here drive around in ****** cars, because on paper they are unemployed, unless of course they work at an "insurance" shop

ReputationRep:
    I've never really seen it to be that appealing to be honest, nor have I ever been offered any before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    LACTOKINESIS FOREVER!
    I had to google lacktokinesis but it was worth it :lol:

What use could anybody possibly have for that power other that throwing cheese/cows/milk/dairy delivery trucks/... uh, actually there are quite a few uses now I think about it

ReputationRep:
    It would ruin my career if others found out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampress)
    I've never been offered any before.
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    I like smoking te weeds, it gives me super powers....

Seriously though, I don't get why people don't smoke...

I know it's bad for your health etc. but im the type of guy that will try most things (within reason) at least once, whether it be smoking weed, wakeboarding, sky diving, playing golf etc because I want to live my life to the full and don't want to be deprived of new experiances...to be honest that would be a terrible waste of a life IMO

Obviusly weed is relativley harmless (compred to alcohol etc) so I don't understand the people that are so dead against it, they won't even try it!

I totally understand if you tried it, and hated it, but if you haven't tried it why knock it? Before people say it's bad for you or it's illegal, please stop and ask yourself why you drank when you were under age and still drink now...:rolleyes:

I just want to know why people miss out on this awesome plant

Have you ever licked a lady's ********?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.