Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow that looks good! Does that shot of Sam in army gear mean that she has to leave holby and returns to Afghanistan? And also...doesn't look like things work out between Scarlet and Lloyd, thank God!

ReputationRep:
    Wow that was an intense episode! Reckon there's any chance of Sam and Dylan getting back together? He looked so confused, bless him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Wow that was an intense episode! Reckon there's any chance of Sam and Dylan getting back together? He looked so confused, bless him!
    Agreed! I still can't work out their relationship... I want them to get back together though, I think they're a brilliant couple <3

ReputationRep:
    I really hope they get back together!!
    It was such a good episode! And I was really glad Zoe ended up sticking up for Sam

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeep :love: How sweet was that?
    Ok so there are like a zillion things about that court case that would've never happened in reality.
    But the Sam/Dylan loveliness made up for all that.
    Every time it went back to the patient storyline I was like, no! Take me back to the hearing, haha.
    But Sam really needs to tell him about the divorce papers though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Eeeeep :love: How sweet was that?
    Ok so there are like a zillion things about that court case that would've never happened in reality.
    But the Sam/Dylan loveliness made up for all that.
    Every time it went back to the patient storyline I was like, no! Take me back to the hearing, haha.
    But Sam really needs to tell him about the divorce papers though
    I have a feeling that'll come out next week, they need time to resolve it before her contract ends. I want Sam to stay, she's one of my favourite characters

I wonder how they're going to play it. Need more casualty now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-Ol)
    I have a feeling that'll come out next week, they need time to resolve it before her contract ends. I want Sam to stay, she's one of my favourite characters

I wonder how they're going to play it. Need more casualty now!!
    Is Sam leaving? :eek:

And what's the story about the divorce papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Is Sam leaving? :eek:

And what's the story about the divorce papers?
    She's only supposed to be here until the end of the series the actress is on a 9-month contract with the beeb. Sam is only supposed to be in Holby for a break before she goes back to Afghanistan. With the whole revelation yesterday I can't see her going back there, but the scriptwriters might decide they want her completely out of the picture to clear the way for Zoe and Dylan?

I really hope she stays, but they haven't said anything about her extending her contract so who knows.

And a couple of weeks ago (after they spent a day in a massive hole?) Dylan and Sam began talking about some of the problems they had in their marriage (e.g. Sam having an affair, Dylan hiding in a bottle etc). At the end of the episode Sam rang a lawyer about divorce proceedings, but Dylan doesn't know about it.

I'm only guessing, but from what we've seen I reckon he's still in love with her.

ReputationRep:
    She's only supposed to be here until the end of the series the actress is on a 9-month contract with the beeb. Sam is only supposed to be in Holby for a break before she goes back to Afghanistan. With the whole revelation yesterday I can't see her going back there, but the scriptwriters might decide they want her completely out of the picture to clear the way for Zoe and Dylan?

I really hope she stays, but they haven't said anything about her extending her contract so who knows.

And a couple of weeks ago (after they spent a day in a massive hole?) Dylan and Sam began talking about some of the problems they had in their marriage (e.g. Sam having an affair, Dylan hiding in a bottle etc). At the end of the episode Sam rang a lawyer about divorce proceedings, but Dylan doesn't know about it.

I'm only guessing, but from what we've seen I reckon he's still in love with her.
    Surely divorce papers won't come as a big surprise given that they've been separated for quite a while?

ReputationRep:
    I think Charlotte Salt has implied she is filming for the new series [series 27], according to her twitter. But not 100% sure!
    Hopefully she'll stay her and Dylan are the best thing about Casualty since Ruth and Jay! [Sob.]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    I think Charlotte Salt has implied she is filming for the new series [series 27], according to her twitter. But not 100% sure!
    Hopefully she'll stay her and Dylan are the best thing about Casualty since Ruth and Jay! [Sob.]
    Oooh really?? I hope so, I know the whole cast have had to relocate to Cardiff because of the change of set, so maybe she'll decide to stay? I really really hope so! Definitely plugging the Sam/Dylan relationship :P I don't know if I'd keep watching otherwise... Ruth and Jay were one of the main reasons for me watching!

What does everyone think of Tom Kent? We haven't learnt much about him yet.

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of Tom Kent? We haven't learnt much about him yet.
    I think there's more to come from him re that girl Alicia who's quite obviously still very infatuated with him. From what I've seen so far, I quite like him. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    More of a Holby City Lad :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I think there's more to come from him re that girl Alicia who's quite obviously still very infatuated with him. From what I've seen so far, I quite like him. What do you think?
    He seems way too uncomplicated to be a casualty character!

He's really good at calming people down and looking after them, but sometimes he irritates me. Not sure why, it might just be because he's good looking :P

ReputationRep:
    He seems way too uncomplicated to be a casualty character!

He's really good at calming people down and looking after them, but sometimes he irritates me. Not sure why, it might just be because he's good looking :P
    He's quite patronising, but that said, if he were my doctor I'd certainly have no complaints! :lol:
    Yes he is waaaay too uncomplicated, no doubt the script writers will sort that for us soon though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm dying to know what's up with the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nick/Probably Zoe hug at the end of the trailer :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Alex Walkenshaw, Sgt Smithy from the Bill and Jez Diamond from Waterloo Road is joining the team as a nurse
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Alex Walkenshaw, Sgt Smithy from the Bill and Jez Diamond from Waterloo Road is joining the team as a nurse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I noticed that, he wasn't out of work for long was he!

(Original post by Morgsie)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So am I but I don't think it'll be what me and other Nick/Zoe fans are hoping for

ReputationRep:
    After Saturday's episode, I reaaaaaaally hope Lloyd/Scarlett don't work out.
    I genuinely don't think I've hated a couple as much as them (though Linda/Lenny is coming close). Everytime I see Scarlett or Lloyd together it makes me feel ill.
    It feels like they're trying to replace RJ only they're absolutely nothing close. Blehhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think Lenny will stay now since Brittany had gone off with a man haha?

When is the next episode on btw? I checked it for next Saturday and it wasn't there

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.