Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ouch. "I accidentally kept my light on...."

I feel sorry for Lucy, I do - but she does come across as available. Perhaps that's because she has a oopen mind, but a few people on that show need to have a reality check. Somew of them, aka Peggy have ridiculously high standards when they aren't that much themselves. Perhaps more should be like Lucy and keep an open mind rather than being so close-minded. Re: Corene, she has a pretty face, but like Yoyo said, I think that she's pretty much the 'Token'.

Oh and that Welsh girl was a complete *****. Didn't like her attitude from as soon as she was introduced and she's addicted to the sunbeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Ouch. "I accidentally kept my light on...."

I feel sorry for Lucy, I do - but she does come across as available. Perhaps that's because she has a oopen mind, but a few people on that show need to have a reality check. Somew of them, aka Peggy have ridiculously high standards when they aren't that much themselves. Perhaps more should be like Lucy and keep an open mind rather than being so close-minded. Re: Corene, she has a pretty face, but like Yoyo said, I think that she's pretty much the 'Token'.

Oh and that Welsh girl was a complete *****. Didn't like her attitude from as soon as she was introduced and she's addicted to the sunbeds.
    Lucy is really attractive and I think you are right that she has an open mind, unfortunately she is coming across as desperate.

Corene is not pleasing to the eye imo. It's the hairstyle and her size, if I was her I would have lost weight before coming to such a programme.

I like peggy, she has standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Lucy is really attractive and I think you are right that she has an open mind, unfortunately she is coming across as desperate.

Corene is not pleasing to the eye imo. It's the hairstyle and her size, if I was her I would have lost weight before coming to such a programme.

I like peggy, she has standards.
    Standards that are unmatchable!

Even when she was in with a chance with the first guy, he recognised she was too up herself and too high maintenance. She needs to lower her standards as well as reduce the fakery - i.e. eyelashes, tan etc.

Re: Corene - I agree, she's a big girl and couls shift some weight. Personally, I think she has a friendly face, but she seem like dead wood along with the Twins and Laura, who has the misfortune of being the most unpleasing on the eye, despite being a fellow Scot.

ReputationRep:
    Standards that are unmatchable!

Even when she was in with a chance with the first guy, he recognised she was too up herself and too high maintenance. She needs to lower her standards as well as reduce the fakery - i.e. eyelashes, tan etc.

Re: Corene - I agree, she's a big girl and couls shift some weight. Personally, I think she has a friendly face, but she seem like dead wood along with the Twins and Laura, who has the misfortune of being the most unpleasing on the eye, despite being a fellow Scot.
    Lol, I think laura is pretty, I'm not keen on her accent though .

You forgot the lady with the pink hair.

ReputationRep:

Is Laura that mixed race liverpool/scottish girl?....If so, YES she is really pretty! :love:
    I cannot believe no one has picked her yet! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Is Laura that mixed race liverpool/scottish girl?....If so, YES she is really pretty! :love:
    I cannot believe no one has picked her yet! :eek:
    Yeah, she's the mixed race one. She's pretty but not amazing, she's not rebecca ferguson type of pretty.

She nearly got picked over the weekend though!

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL there's actually a group about Lucy on Facebook HAHA!! :laugh:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...20887127982688

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she's the mixed race one. She's pretty but not amazing, she's not rebecca ferguson type of pretty.

She nearly got picked over the weekend though!
    Nah I find her prettier than rebecca.
    There's something about rebecca I don't like....I think it might be her forehead which is huge!! But I do love her voice! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is Lucy very very very petty but NEVER gets chosen I just dont understand??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Next1988)
    Is it me or is Lucy very very very petty but NEVER gets chosen I just dont understand??
    Yeah, I've been saying that. Maybe she comes across as desperate. I don't think she is though, she might just be open minded.

ReputationRep:
    what the sam hell? LUCY, I'LL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!!!

She's sweet and has natural good looks,

these men have lost their damn minds !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    what the sam hell? LUCY, I'LL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!!!

She's sweet and has natural good looks,

these men have lost their damn minds !
    They have, I think many of them have lost out tbh. She's obviously intelligent too.

ReputationRep:
    They have, I think many of them have lost out tbh. She's obviously intelligent too.
    It's not even like she's unpleasant looking with an attractive personality, she's got attractive features , great hair and a nice figure (touch chubby put she pulls it off in a rubenesque sorta way) i'm genuinely confused, you think it's the rep for being 'desperate' she's got now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    It's even like she's unpleasant looking with an attractive personality, she's got attractive features , great hair and a nice figure (touch chubby put she pulls it off in a rubenesque sorta way) i'm genuinely confused, you think it's the rep for being 'desperate' she's got now?
    Yeah I think it's the rep she has now. She was doing fine in the first couple of episodes.

I really think Samson lost out when he picked the model looking girl over her.

ReputationRep:
    dont you guys think last weeks guys were the funny lot?

ReputationRep:

Wait, I might be thinking of the wrong girl. She was the one who was down to the final two with the Car salesman with Abi-Scarlett - she's got a Scottish accent, she looks mixed race but really sint very pretty at all.

Ah yes her! There's the big tall redheaded girl, who seems a tad needy too, but shes quite funny, so I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

I hate myself for watching the show, because it's very primal, but it is good to watch. To be honest, a lot of the girls get worried about the height thing, but it's exactly what I previously referred to. Some of them are going to be on that show for ages! Actually, thinking about it....the longer they stay on - the more screen time they get! There would be a reason to not go on a date! :p:

Edit:

Go along one (our) right from Paddy and up one - that girl. She really isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, I might be thinking of the wrong girl. She was the one who was down to the final two with the Car salesman with Abi-Scarlett - she's got a Scottish accent, she looks mixed race but really sint very pretty at all.

Ah yes her! There's the big tall redheaded girl, who seems a tad needy too, but shes quite funny, so I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

I hate myself for watching the show, because it's very primal, but it is good to watch. To be honest, a lot of the girls get worried about the height thing, but it's exactly what I previously referred to. Some of them are going to be on that show for ages! Actually, thinking about it....the longer they stay on - the more screen time they get! There would be a reason to not go on a date! :p:

Edit:

Go along one (our) right from Paddy and up one - that girl. She really isn't very aesthetically pleasing.
    Lol yes, she's the one. Aww she's okay. Admittedly not as pretty as other mix races but pretty enough. If she's not aesthetically pleasing what more of the average joe like me lol.

Yeah tall red headed girl too! I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt so I don't say anything. That show is full of desperado's lol.

I enjoy watching it. I'm so broke these days, I can't afford to go out, so the show is good enough for me, I just hope the only way is essex also returns lol.

Yeah, the longer they stay the better for them tbh. I hope lucy stays on much longer, I like her, she's sweet.

Oh oh there's also one called kate, i feel sorry for her, she looks a nice person but....

ReputationRep:
    Lol Stacie is so funny, the red head with the car called percy.

ReputationRep:
    Abi scarlett got a date wooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Lucy has turned her light off yet? lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.