Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I firmed UCL about two weeks for the MSc in Economics.

ReputationRep:
    linguistics shouldn''t fall under languages - it's more closely related to speech sciences if anything, but it has it's whole own department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04smitht)
    Okay guys I'll get it sorted out, I was doing it in the early hours!
    Aww, that's very nice of you to go to all this trouble. Here have some cake :cake: If you could just add me to the medicine list cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erasethisworld)
    linguistics shouldn''t fall under languages - it's more closely related to speech sciences if anything, but it has it's whole own department
    Just shows my ignorance! You have your own subheading too now

(Original post by Scrubby)
    Aww, that's very nice of you to go to all this trouble. Here have some cake :cake: If you could just add me to the medicine list cheers
    Thank you! Yeah sorry if I missed you out!

What's everybody doing about accommodation next year?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Anthropology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04smitht)
    Just shows my ignorance! You have your own subheading too now

Thank you! Yeah sorry if I missed you out!

What's everybody doing about accommodation next year?
    Renting apartment.... hate shared kitchen

ReputationRep:
    No ignorance! Linguistics can mean two things - UCL's department means one thing, rather than it necessarily meaning all languages Thank you for this list!

ReputationRep:
    confirmed unconditional offer to Information Management for Business,

Only joined to post on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrubby)
    Cambridge as your insurance? Kudos to you my man. Unless you're joking of course :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand this obsession with Cambridge as an Insurance! Of course, it doesn't happen frequently, but hey, Cambridge is just a uni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivanka)
    I don't understand this obsession with Cambridge as an Insurance! Of course, it doesn't happen frequently, but hey, Cambridge is just a uni...
    It's not an obsession lol. And in this case (Medicine) it's even less surprising. On the whole though, Cambridge > UCL.

ReputationRep:
    125 DAYS!

Just saying... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelsnowflakes)
    LLB Law, unconditional Soooo excited!
    Em.. U got unconditional offer for law? If I may know, what are your Alevels subjects? And what are ur predicted grades? thank you..

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen any courses whose names make you roll on the floor and laugh? I have just had a look at linguistic courses and there is one called "Stuttering"...that makes you wonder whether you learn to treat it or acquire it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Mechanical Engineering
    AAB

ReputationRep:
    any physicists?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am not sure if you received my last message. I sent it to you privately but just in case you did not receive it.... I wanted to tell you that I think I have been accepted to UCL for Global Migration. I spoke with Admissions and they told me that the Dept. has recommended to the Admissions Committee that I be offered a place. So...officially I have not heard anything but it's looking good! I am so confused now though! Not sure what to do because the program at Sussex looks amazing too and is a lot cheaper! It would be nice though to be in a program with a fellow American! Where are you from? I am from California. Are you applying for accommodation? I like the options at UCL for housing much better than Sussex, that's for sure!

Take care and who knows...maybe we will be in the same program in London.
    Best wishes, -Amy

ReputationRep:
    Have just firmed UCL to study architecture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anne9)
    After weeks tormenting my mind between Warwick and UCL, I just firmed UCL for Bsc Economics L100 a few seconds ago.
    Are there anyone in the same course in this thread? Nice to meet you all
    What subjects are you taking at A-Level?

ReputationRep:
    wagwan UCL peeps. Man will be at SOAS, so I might see some of u crackheads innit. Bring me in for ur freshers weeks and I will bring u in to mine.

wtf? Why am I getting negged? Alright then, I will just neg you guys back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.