Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confessions of a gamer: Your worst ethically questionable behaviour in computer games Watch

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the butler thing on Tomb Raider 2, he used to fart as well! My sister came in and saw me playing it and said "Where's the old man?" and "I locked him in the fridge" Which was amusing :yes:

And in Zoo Tycoon I'd mix predators so they would kill each other!

And I'd kill people on the sims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    It's only a flash game, but
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/439144
    I feel so damn wrong playing it. Also that my ISP is going to report me for being a sicko or something.
    What is it? My temporary internet won't let me see it as its restricted

ReputationRep:
    I only kill Trolls in WoW, because they're god-damn ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    What is it? My temporary internet won't let me see it as its restricted
    It's called The Torture Game, you can pull off the man's limbs, chainsaw him, tie him up with ropes, shoot him, use a razor to take off all his skin, send spikes through him etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donej1)
    Stripping female corpses in Oblivion. then having a ****
    ahahaha brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benco)
    I only kill Trolls in WoW, because they're god-damn ugly.
    Trolls are the most cool race, I love female ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Trolls are the most cool race, I love female ones.
    Oh god, really? Gnomes all the way.

ReputationRep:
    Killing everyone in star wars: the phantom menace sounds familiar
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was just me that killed a sim

ReputationRep:
    Getting the biggest truck in GTA 4 and driving full speed at one of the benches around the edge of central park, it crushes the person sitting there between your truck and the wall and looks gruesome.

Oh and nudging people into the fires on Red Dead Redemption, people usually walk over and I push them in too >: )

Worst thing ever was GTA: SA when they wanted me to bury someone alive, I hate the idea of that. Took me a good 15 minutes of trying to find another way before I finally did it :'(

ReputationRep:
    I joined the Stormcloaks.

ReputationRep:
    Many from GTA: SA
    The first was paying for a hooker and after the 'deed' was done getting out the car and getting out and killing them for my money back...

Found a Katana in a town in Red County, did two player on my older brothers save game, killed player 1 (CJ) with the sword by chopping his head off so the blood is spurting out, when it goes back to single player there is a glitch that causes CJ to spawn without a head. Permanantly. Needless to say, I saved the game

Sometimes when I was bored I would punch in cars fly, shoot a little bit and watch the cars panic and fly into the air, shortly after take off the driver would realise they were in the air and just get out and fall to their deaths :P

ReputationRep:
    I admit It ! I locked my elderly butler in the walk-in freezer in tomb raider II.

My worst confession which im not sure if I should share but since im anonymous. In Black and White 2 I beat the game by using a strategy of breeding as many children as possible for human sacrifice as when sacrificed children gave you the most mana.

ReputationRep:
    Back on the old Sims 1 for PC and PS2 I used to HATE (used to seriously go through me) the way the babies cried; waving their stupid little arms around and those yellow crying lines appearing, used to aggravate me to no end, so I'd just leave them cry at the furthest corner of the lot until they got taken away.

FF VII: Purposely letting Aeris die in battle and using negative speech towards her/about her because I used to perfer Tifa over her and just hated her. :confused:

GTA III: Just camping with a sniper on top of Luigi's bar and head shotting people.

Rollercoaster Tycoon: "Pleasure Island" I used to select random members of the public and put them on a 1 x 2 square island which had food, souvenirs, drinks and toilets but cranking the price up to the max on all of them so they had no choice but to spend their money there. When they had spent all their money I'd drown them away from public eye.

ReputationRep:
    GTA: SA: Went to a strip club, took out a bazooka and let it rip. Continued doing so till I got bored, after which I summoned a tank inside and, well, you can fill in the rest.

Later I left the building, summoned a tank and flew away from the helicopters (as I already had flying car cheat on) and random flying police cars. Flew into forbidden territory and began firing at jets. Amazingly, I actually managed to hit one of them :zomg:...

Finally, in Jak 2 I'd go to bottomless pits and dive in. Repeatedly. For some reason I found it hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Tropico 3- After 20 years in power El Presidente went a little cuckoo and decided that women are evil as a result of one running against him in an election.

The result was the extermination of all women on the Island and the blocking of immigration/emmigration, I killed a few husbands along the way but still I didn't regret it

Hearts of Iron 3- When playing as a small axis faction I declared war on switzerland to ensure their destruction due to the fact they were surrounded by Italy and Germany and Vichy France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vian)
    Finally, in Jak 2 I'd go to bottomless pits and dive in. Repeatedly. For some reason I found it hilarious!
    The jump + punch = ground punch dive? I'm totally with you on that.

Similar guilty pleasure in Ratchet and Clank, with the wrench ground smack attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awoodrow2)
    The jump + punch = ground punch dive? I'm totally with you on that.

Similar guilty pleasure in Ratchet and Clank, with the wrench ground smack attack.
    Oh yes, that's it! I'd even show my nephews/nieces when they came over, but they never quite enjoyed it :dry:.

Strangely enough, I never seemed to enjoy it as much in Ratchet & Clank, except in the city levels. Trying to land on a hovercar before plummeting to your death is always a nice challenge!

ReputationRep:
    I used to always get the meat cleaver on GTA and go round chopping people up, it was my favourite weapon. I worry about myself at time. :awesome:

Also, on FM I regularly gave my star striker injections to get through the games when he was injured. I probably abused some human right there but the team wouldn't work without him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dorito)
    I used to always get the meat cleaver on GTA and go round chopping people up, it was my favourite weapon. I worry about myself at time. :awesome:

Also, on FM I regularly gave my star striker injections to get through the games when he was injured. I probably abused some human right there but the team wouldn't work without him...
    Combine harvester on San Andreas was cool... you drove over people and saw plume of blood shoot out the back

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.