Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angues_7)
    And again

Thought id join in...I'll (hopefully) be doing computing next year. Who else apart from the 2 people with photos up are doing it? I don't want to trawl through dozens of pages...
    Woo! new people! i'm now officially scared of the caretaker. oh and funland is the funniest thing on tv at the minute imo

ReputationRep:
    stretching the definition of "on topic" this is what became of my revision notes...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    really really nice fire!!! it's really difficult to get a fire to look that good on photographs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    stretching the definition of "on topic" this is what became of my revision notes...
    hehe! bye bye integration!

ReputationRep:
    lol nice one, nothing burns better than revision notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    flaming heck! that's a bit extreme isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    i thought everyone did that O_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_n)
    lol nice one, nothing burns better than revision notes
    lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    lol!!!
    Bring on retakes :p:

ReputationRep:
    :blush: who repped me about a couple of hours ago (at 00:08) ?!

whoever it was thank you! ;kissing2;

ReputationRep:
    well i m gonna be at imperial next year in the maths/compsci course.
    i can't find any photo at the moment but i ll post one as soon as i find one or as soon as a digital camera appears under my pillow ( you never know).

I just read this whole thread and I have to say I had fun reading it. The people going to imperial next year all seem very nice, I guess what I read about the social life there can't be completely true.:cool:
    I'll be sticking around in the forums as I have now plenty of time on my hands( got my exam results in june)

don't hate me cause i'm french!:p:

ReputationRep:
    hello and welcome! you've read the whole of this thread? that's quite something considering its 17 pages now. I hope it hasnt given you a bad impression of me anyway i haven't posted in a while so thought id just say hi. And the french are great! was rooting for you guys on Sunday. Zidane = :king1: Materazzi = :piggy:

ReputationRep:
    Well it was very late and I had nothing better to do than read some threads.
    lol nope i didn't get a bad impression of you , you seem pretty funny actually. It's a bit sad people with no humour exist, they force funny people to put indications that they are joking in their sigs lol.

Lol, i 'm mostly sad for zidane (and trezeguet too since he probably feels guilty), the team itself lost and I accept it.

i found a photo, but it s on my sis 's computer, i ll upload it later on.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Here i am on new years. Picture is a bit old, but its the best one I could find. Apart from taking a picture of myself now in my pyjamas!

-Adam
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    :blush: who repped me about a couple of hours ago (at 00:08) ?!

whoever it was thank you! ;kissing2;
    Oh who just repped me for the post above!?! Why doesn't anyone leave their name when they rep me :bawling: I don't bite honestly..:p: Just want to say thank you and possibly reciprocate it!

ReputationRep:
    hello :wavey: tahngarth and cramnotes!

Hope you get the grades for imperial, but Adam well done to you again! Am i right in thinking you're on msg too?!

(Original post by tahngarth)
    don't hate me cause i'm french!:p:
    now why would we do that?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh I already got my grades too, I did the french Baccalaureat, results for me were on june 22nd.

now why would we do that?! :p:
    I don't know... some people do! I don't particularly like french people and I'm french!:p:

ReputationRep:
    hello :wavey: tahngarth and cramnotes!

Hope you get the grades for imperial, but Adam well done to you again! Am i right in thinking you're on msg too?!

hey,
    yep its the same adam.
    I was kind of worried putting my picture, here, but in the end, Im going to see you all anyway. I just was a bit worried about whether or not I made stupid comments here that would forever tar my reputation. lol

ReputationRep:
    well here's a picture of me.
    You may think I'm dressed funny but it was at my graduation. we had to dress fancy , and the cap is part of the ceremony

I don't know wheter you should put it with the maths pictures or computing pictures( i m talking about the list in the first post)
    well it doesn't matter anyway.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yo sweetspacetime the haircut was sweet man, u say u 6ft 5 nd sporting , please say u play bball, if u do i look forward to palyin wid ya.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.