Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Kingboss)
    Do any of you have a list of all the past paper questions for women's suffrage? I really need this, especially for the style b questions
    They're all on the edexcel website under 'Option C - Conflict and Change in 19th and 20th Century Britain'
    http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce...s/default.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Im doing british india unit 2... anyone else in the same boat as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoungsK)
    Any predictions for the nationalist challenge in India 1900-47?
    I reckon section b question will be on who is responsible for partition... and then you can blame british, ghandi or jinnah..
    or there will definitely be a partition question, whether it is the speed of partition, the violence due to partition or why was there partition.

As for section A, i dont have a clue, aslong as the sources are easy to understand and are explicit in delivering their view...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-Dog)
    Hi,

Is the edexcel course for history any good? Is it rigorous, or easy? Any difference between edexcel history and OCR/ AQA?
    It very much depends on what units your school chooses to do. I very much prefer the course my friends do at a different school on a different exam board basically on what period they study - also all exam boards have mostly two units but again depends on school to when you take it... Which should not be problem for you as all exams in the future will be June only!

Also remember that all the specs are changing... Our courses are probably goig to be very different now!

Edexcel might be good as you can access your results the morning of result day at 6am on the website and cry without anyone else around I suppose...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for those taking Crimea boer and ww1 i would advise you revise boer and the impact of ww1 a bit more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey Tribbiani)
    I reckon section b question will be on who is responsible for partition... and then you can blame british, ghandi or jinnah..
    or there will definitely be a partition question, whether it is the speed of partition, the violence due to partition or why was there partition.

As for section A, i dont have a clue, aslong as the sources are easy to understand and are explicit in delivering their view...
    Yeah thanks for that, I had a feeling one of the section B question would be based around the partition.

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing Henry VIII, anyone else doing that as well and have any predictions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyranzach)
    i'm doing Henry VIII, anyone else doing that as well and have any predictions??
    same.

I've got no idea but i'm hopin its something on Wolsey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Faust)
    For those taking the exam relating to the Crimea, Boer and WWI, here is the past exam topics. It may give some indication to what will come up:

Attachment 217190
    THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN THANKYOU SO MUCH ☺😉😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophtommo)
    THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN THANKYOU SO MUCH ☺���������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.