The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Does anyone know whether The edexcel higher maths papers have low grade boundarys ?
Original post by ammmmm
Does anyone know whether The edexcel higher maths papers have low grade boundarys ?

No one knows the grade boundaries until a day before results day. :smile:
I don't really know why we don't have envelopes - we just never have for any of our results, so I'm assuming we won't have them on the 22nd.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
Original post by letthesunshine
I don't really know why we don't have envelopes - we just never have for any of our results, so I'm assuming we won't have them on the 22nd.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might do in August - we don't get given envelopes for some of our results if we've only taken one module exam, so we just get given a sheet of paper with our results on, but when we do a bunch of exams in one season we get the envelopes so your school might do the same
Original post by wakemeup
You might do in August - we don't get given envelopes for some of our results if we've only taken one module exam, so we just get given a sheet of paper with our results on, but when we do a bunch of exams in one season we get the envelopes so your school might do the same

We never get envelopes :frown:
Reply 325
Original post by L'Evil Fish
We never get envelopes :frown:

We've only had envelopes a couple of times and I'm not sure I like them... They make the whole results thing seem more real and scary :frown:
We've only had envelopes a couple of times and I'm not sure I like them... They make the whole results thing seem more real and scary :frown:

Yeah, but better than a plain ugly coloured sheet with results :lol:
Reply 327

But then you can go and hide and open them rather than everyone else being around you!
Original post by Jatz07
so nervous for these results :'(

Jatz

Chill out :tongue: we did our best (well you did :mmm:) so it's okay, whateverhappens
Reply 329
Excited. To know what results I got

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 330
Yeah, but better than a plain ugly coloured sheet with results :lol:

True, I hate those coloured sheets! I got given one that looked like puke with my Chemistry 1 results on :unimpressed:
Reply 331
Original post by jellie88
But then you can go and hide and open them rather than everyone else being around you!

Yeah but I have to get my friends to open my envelopes because I'm too scared to haha :colondollar:
Reply 332
Yeah but I have to get my friends to open my envelopes because I'm too scared to haha :colondollar:

I was terrified for one result last year and I knew it was an ok exam, so who knows what I'm going to be like this year as I found them all so awful! Haha I needed my friends to tell me my result because I couldn't understand all the letters and numbers :colondollar:
True, I hate those coloured sheets! I got given one that looked like puke with my Chemistry 1 results on :unimpressed:

Mine have been a bluey one recently...

1372352797209.jpg

That colour :redface:

Original post by Jatz07
Lol :biggrin:

There's a lot of pressure to do well though at home ... I'm asian by the way lol
How do you think you did?

Are you self teaching any subjects/modules over the holidays?
How many AS and A2 Levels are you doing? :smile:

Jatz

You're Asian?:lol: always thought you were white...

I think I did well enough

FP1-4, S3 and M3...

6 A2s and an AS and Welsh Bacc
Original post by Jatz07
Wow! Pretty awesome 6 A Levels! Good Luck man!
loooool why on earth did you think I was white? :colondollar: Hahaha.

Good Luck with Results!
Does your school allow you to do 6 A2 or are you self teaching some a levels? :biggrin:

Jatz

Thanks. I dunno, just did

Thanks again :wink:

I have to self teach 2 A2s and an AS
I'm in year 10 but I've finished my bio and physics GCSES... On the results sheet will it say my overall score as well ( I did B1 in year 9, B2 in Jan and B3 in June) or will it only tell me my B3 results since I already know the previous ones and will they only give the overall grades in year 11? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChronicBoredom
I'm in year 10 but I've finished my bio and physics GCSES... On the results sheet will it say my overall score as well ( I did B1 in year 9, B2 in Jan and B3 in June) or will it only tell me my B3 results since I already know the previous ones and will they only give the overall grades in year 11? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be like:

B3 = x grade = y UMS
Biology = Z Grade = W UMS
Mine have been a bluey one recently...

1372352797209.jpg

That colour :redface:

You're Asian?:lol: always thought you were white...

I think I did well enough

FP1-4, S3 and M3...

6 A2s and an AS and Welsh Bacc

Are you in year 11? How are you doing so many a level exams??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChronicBoredom
Are you in year 11? How are you doing so many a level exams??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm in year eleven... They're all done now :tongue:
It'll be like:

B3 = x grade = y UMS
Biology = Z Grade = W UMS

Oh thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest