Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alxndra)
    Guys thinking that girls pee out of their vagina when we have a separate hole for that... Don't know if it's commonly thought amongst all men, but definitely with exes and guy friends.
    There's a separate hole!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    You could argue that girls know they are going to release a baby into the world. Generally a guy doesn't know he is going to get kicked in the balls before it actually happens.

Something I've wondered. If a guy decides he is going to pee, and starts to release, because the urethra is longer on a guy, it can take a few seconds to start to exit the body. It can be felt streaming through.

Does this happen with girls? Or because it is shorter before the exit, do you push and it just releases?

Very random I know, haha
    One of th main differences between getting kicked in the balls and giving birth is that not only do you feel excruciating pain when giving birth, but you have to physically push something out of you. Which is extremely hard and exhausting. Stuff tears, other stuff comes out of you. You're there, all gross, legs open for all to see. I don't see how women can bare being in such a stressed, gross environment while suffering intensen pain and having to breathe rhythmically and squeeze the baby out. It's harder than being kicked in the balls, far more exhausting and far more traumatising. Girls would rather be hit down below than give birth. When both genders normally suffer pain they can just cry and lie on the floor/flail about...not so much with giving birth. So let the debate end there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    It's just a bit higher. I discovered that when I was with an ex in the bathroom (she wasn't an ex at the time lol) and she peed and I was surprised about it.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Doubt it. I'm unshockable.
    Okay, you asked for it:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Doing a poo whilst on the first few days of your period - when taking a wipe, the tissue is smeared with residue feces and period blood. Very disgusting.

Want more?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there is lol. :yep:

But a lot of guys didn't know about that, I don't think. It'd be awkward if someone tried entering through the pee hole. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)

But a lot of guys didn't know about that, I don't think. It'd be awkward if someone tried entering through the pee hole. :facepalm:
    I will not lie, I tried before knowing, but in my head said "that's just not right" and found the right way :facepalm2: I am not proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    I will not lie, I tried before knowing, but in my head said "that's just not right" and found the right way :facepalm2: I am not proud.
    :console: Its okay...I'm sure most guys/girls have experienced this :ninja:

ReputationRep:

It would be a bit tight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc1000)
    Loughborough by any chance? :P
    Yep, haha! Damn, thought there was another uni with weird toilets. Only at Loughborough :')

ReputationRep:

Haha, I'm a virgin and know there are two seperate holes! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    Haha, I'm a virgin and know their are two seperate holes! :rolleyes:
    If only you knew the difference between there and their Joking, its good that you know. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It would be a bit tight!
    It would indeed, though you'd work it out soon enough. XD :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If only you knew the difference between there and their Joking, its good that you know. :yep:
    DOH! How did I get that wrong?!

EDIT:

Wait... I didn't

Guys thinking that girls pee out of their vagina when we have a separate hole for that... Don't know if it's commonly thought amongst all men, but definitely with exes and guy friends.
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I thought the same thing too until I had my first period.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandy_Kain_94)
    Amen. Seriously one of the most annoying things for girl to experience. Nothing screams 'I'm on my period' more than opening a pad/tampon wrapper, especially when the toilet is uncomfortably quiet. :rolleyes:
    Thank God for those few seconds when someone uses the hand dryer.
    Allegedly in Japan public toilets play music to cover embarrassing sounds#

ReputationRep:
    Yep, haha! Damn, thought there was another uni with weird toilets. Only at Loughborough :')
    Why does this not surprise me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    DOH! How did I get that wrong?!

EDIT:

Wait... I didn't
    Cheeky, changing it :mmm: But I know what you initially wrote!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llewellyn_J)
    Kicking in the balls actually can result in people dying, it can cause ruptured blood vessels, internal bleeding etc as there are major arteries present in the groin area. It would just have to be one hell of a hit to be life-threatening. Not only that but here's the real juicy bit, the pain waves emanating from testicular nerves can be so severe if the hit is well placed and hard enough, they can cause an overload, put the man's brain into shock and kill him.

And the number of people dying from it has no bearing on how painful it is. Whoever heard of dying from a pin-prick to the eye? Yet it can cause blindness and is totally excruciating because the eye is so vulnerable and has so many nerve endings. It's not as if the rest of the body would die without a second eye is it?

I just dropped a logic bomb on your feminist high-horse.
    I salute you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Okay, you asked for it:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Doing a poo whilst on the first few days of your period - when taking a wipe, the tissue is smeared with residue feces and period blood. Very disgusting.

Want more?
    That it :confused:

Yeah, do your worst.

Great thread btw OP. My contribution is that men are unhygienic and 99% of them don't bother washing their hands after having a piss or masturbating. I will never, ever use another man's computer because I know how many times his post-fap spunky hands have been all over the mouse and keyboard.

And I agree with the scrotum post. Peeling your scrotum away from your inner thigh on a hot day is one of life's little pleasures.

ReputationRep:
    The importance of going to the toilet in pairs.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.