Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Arsey's Edexcel M1 Summer 2013 Model Solutions BOTH PAPERS watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAyman12)
    Please don't be like that.
    rather then get hopes up, we should accept grade boundaries won't be that ridiculously low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    62 or 63 out of 75 a poor performance considering that I did all past/solomon papers near 100%
    sorry robbie looks like you tricked yourself
    good job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sylosis)
    good job
    What does this mean, I failed to practice lift questions and harder suvat and at the end of the day that is what let me down, at least economics and history going well balances it out

ReputationRep:
    What does this mean, I failed to practice lift questions and harder suvat and at the end of the day that is what let me down, at least economics and history going well balances it out
    as balanced as the titling rod was in the m1 exam, brings back memories doesn't it robbie

ReputationRep:
    good job
    lol there's no need to be like that :L

ReputationRep:
    as balanced as the titling rod was in the m1 exam, brings back memories doesn't it robbie
    I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff
    OKAY

ReputationRep:
    I got the moments question right lol, as I said it was the other stuff.
    he never said you got it wrong he was just making an analogy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titus20)
    yeah robbie no idea why you have so many rep points when you can't get basic grades in m1

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I noticed that but it would've being more harsh to do it on a question I got wrong

ReputationRep:
    yeah robbie no idea why you have so many rep points when you can't get basic grades in m1
    I self-taught it after getting a B at gcse, its not as easy as it is for you as it is for me, if the boundary is around 63 I have the A.

ReputationRep:
    I self-taught it after getting a B at gcse, its not as easy as it is for you as it is for me, if the boundary is around 63 I have the A.
    mate if you ask me then that's well done

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I noticed that but it would've being more harsh to do it on a question I got wrong
    mate couldn't think of any analogies for suvat, maybe that you and your exam were projected up with a velocity of 100m/s defying the laws of gravity and then you came into contact with some extreme weather related resistance causing it to decelerate rapidly and fall to the ground and then penetrate the ground then remain wedged in the ground forever

ReputationRep:
    mate couldn't think of any analogies for suvat, maybe that you and your exam were projected up with a velocity of 100m/s defying the laws of gravity and then you came into contact with some extreme weather related resistance causing it to decelerate rapidly and fall to the ground and then penetrate the ground then remain wedged in the ground forever
    A poor effort 0/75

ReputationRep:
    A poor effort 0/75
    yeah mate im not trying to have sex with you am i
    btw i got 75/75 thanks

ReputationRep:
    mate if you ask me then that's well done
    Cheers I appreciate it, and I know my faults for not practicing lift questions and harder suvat, so if I do resit I will work these areas, depends all on the boundary though and my other exams whether I resit. Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    yeah mate im not trying to have sex with you am i
    btw i got 75/75 thanks
    coolstory I had 3 exams within the space of 1day and a few hours, one of them being M1 straight after economics, my mind isn't going to be entirely focused you know

ReputationRep:
    coolstory I had 3 exams within the space of 1day and a few hours, one of them being M1 straight after economics, my mind isn't going to be entirely focused you know
    funny i had an economics exam before aswell and needed a poo

ReputationRep:
    funny i had an economics exam before aswell and needed a poo
    I see well, congratulations on 75/75 you must've worked hard and focused on key areas to get that

ReputationRep:
    I see well, congratulations on 75/75 you must've worked hard and focused on key areas to get that
    M1 is just the basics if you need to work hard for it I'd pick a different A-Level

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 6, 2014
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.