Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mr M. For question 7 (ii) i got the tangent equation wrong, but my steps were done correctly can i still gain some marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    I don't do S1 so have no idea but wouldn't believe any conspiracy theories about an increase in difficulty.
    Hi Mr M,
    Do you do an unofficial mark scheme for D1 by any chance? I'm sitting the exam on Friday.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by missypink<3)
    Hi Mr M,
    Do you do an unofficial mark scheme for D1 by any chance? I'm sitting the exam on Friday.
    No sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the markscheme for MEI OCR C2? (:

ReputationRep:
    What do you think the rgade boundaries for a b will be. I made some really silly mistakes an estimated my score at 50. For the question when n is equal to 17 do i drop any marks if i put 17 and worked out another answer?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty brutal this Friday, S1 followed by D1, feel bad for further mathematicians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Yes.
    Not a bad one at that

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mr M,
    For question 7ii) i got 37/30 but i got it as a negative area first then made it positive thinking it was ok to but i'm not sure if it was? I'm sure i did the right method so is a negative answer possible???
    For 1) i did h wrong so is that 1 mark or 2 wrong?

Not sure if youve already answered similar questions just had no time to read through!
    Thanks for your help, i always come on here to check answers, have since GCSE so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Will you be uploading an unofficial mark scheme for Probability & Statistic 1 may 2013? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    No problem with + c

drop 2 marks for trapezium rule
    hey mr m, do you have any idea of the maths grade boundaries from the june series?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hayhayhay1)
    hey mr m, do you have any idea of the maths grade boundaries from the june series?
    They are released tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    They are released tomorrow.
    Roughly when in the day?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Big-Daddy)
    Roughly when in the day?
    It changes every year. I'll post them when I see them if someone else hasn't done so first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.