Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maansikalyan)
    You're at Quantum Court? So am I! I'm at flat 203, and you? Really nervous haha.
    I'm in flat 103 what are you studying? Aha same but I think my floor and your floor are all qm 1st years which makes it better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm studying Materials and Design and i'm staying at Pacific Court, Flat 112. Anyone else at Pacific court?

ReputationRep:
    When is the first freshers event guys?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying law and politics? or attending the law lunch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killer_94)
    oh thats good! I thought it was only me lol
    are you excited?
    Ahaha same here!
    I'm quite nervous actually.. I don't know anyone at QM. I'm going to some meet up at Mile End station tomorrow so hopefully I'll meet someone else on our course ^^ how about you?

ReputationRep:
    How do I find Mysis portal thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    How do I find Mysis portal thing?
    Just google it, it's the first result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .sophia)
    Just google it, it's the first result.
    Oh I'm on that bit, but how do I find my timetable etc? Also how do I select modules?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Oh I'm on that bit, but how do I find my timetable etc? Also how do I select modules?
    On the left hand side there should be an option called 'Module Registration' which you click on, then you click on 'Complete Registration'. I haven't got access to my timetable yet.

ReputationRep:
    On the left hand side there should be an option called 'Module Registration' which you click on, then you click on 'Complete Registration'. I haven't got access to my timetable yet.
    Thanks ever so much. I've no idea what to do for module bit so will leave it for now.

ReputationRep:
    I've only just pre- enrolled is this why I can't add modules as I have to wait for my tutor to view my profile or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    I've only just pre- enrolled is this why I can't add modules as I have to wait for my tutor to view my profile or something?
    Oh ok, once they have and you get the extra options, it's straightforward

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, once they have and you get the extra options, it's straightforward
    Thanks ever so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Thanks ever so much!
    No problem!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying French with Management ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shalla13)
    Anyone studying French with Management ?
    Yes, I am! Do we have our timetables or anything yet? I haven't heard much from the school yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodsIOM)
    Yes, I am! Do we have our timetables or anything yet? I haven't heard much from the school yet!
    YAY :bhangra:
    I was starting to wonder if I was the only one on the course. Well it seems like they want us to search for all the info independently. I went searching for everything on the site.
    Here is our welcome week timetable:
    http://www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/sites/def...ent%202013.pdf

The business management timetable is yet to be published on this page where it says 'Joint Degrees'
    http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/Welcome...013/73568.html

download all the welcome packs and enrollment info if you haven't done so already and you should be all set to go

ReputationRep:
    OI did not choose my modules when I logged into My sis it said CON for confirmed so I'm wondering do our modules get picked for us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shalla13)
    YAY :bhangra:
    I was starting to wonder if I was the only one on the course. Well it seems like they want us to search for all the info independently. I went searching for everything on the site.
    Here is our welcome week timetable:
    http://www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/sites/def...ent%202013.pdf

The business management timetable is yet to be published on this page where it says 'Joint Degrees'
    http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/Welcome...013/73568.html

download all the welcome packs and enrollment info if you haven't done so already and you should be all set to go
    Thank you very much! That is very helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodsIOM)
    Thank you very much! That is very helpful!
    You're welcome! See you on Monday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.