Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed for History, anyone else looking to study history in September?

ReputationRep:
    Hull is now my insurance choice after been offered a place at Manchester Met, just gonna see how things turn out, only have 18 days left till i know my results eeek!

(Original post by Chlomc)
    Well hello fellow Pompey person :3

Yep. I'm stuck between them and the lawns. I'm like the most fussiest eater ever so I can't be dealing with catered accommodation so that leaves me with not much choice. The student houses work out slightly cheaper too AND they have washing machines. Bonus.

Howdy :3 Psychology at Hull is my firm too so HOPEFULLY if exams go okay I'll see you there in September! Well I'd suggest that if you're stuck making a choice due to not wanting to miss an experience to go for the Lawns.It's just the first year - if you don't like then you can always have a quieter time the next 2. At least then you tried it and don't have to wonder if you're missing out, besides the bus journey isn't too long just 3.5 miles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlomc)
    Well hello fellow Pompey person :3

Yep. I'm stuck between them and the lawns. I'm like the most fussiest eater ever so I can't be dealing with catered accommodation so that leaves me with not much choice. The student houses work out slightly cheaper too AND they have washing machines. Bonus.

Howdy :3 Psychology at Hull is my firm too so HOPEFULLY if exams go okay I'll see you there in September! Well I'd suggest that if you're stuck making a choice due to not wanting to miss an experience to go for the Lawns.It's just the first year - if you don't like then you can always have a quieter time the next 2. At least then you tried it and don't have to wonder if you're missing out, besides the bus journey isn't too long just 3.5 miles
    Yeah my choice is more on the lawns side at the moment, but I'm so indecisive!! Hopefully I'll see you then too!! Quite worried about my results since I slack waaaay too much!!~ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pierreboobvier)
    This has probably already been made - but who's applying for 2014 entry to Hull?
    Where do you come from, and whatcha studying? :-)
    I'm coming from Leicester, hoping to study Psychology.

It'd be rad to get to know a few of you!
    I spot a snsd fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelittlehobbit)
    I spot a snsd fan
    Psh....I mean..

Yeah, that's me. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for accommodation today?

ReputationRep:
    yeh

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Adult Nursing at Hull and applied for accommodation this morning and have applied for a student house

ReputationRep:
    done accomodation.. the lawns medium room.. mixed.. not too bothered about sharing bathrooms haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for accounting anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my place at hull for sports rehab and applied for Accomodation at the lawns any other sports rehab people out there????

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500...group_activity

a group for hull firmers look for people on your course/in your accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I'm Rob from Manchester I'll be studying Applied Physics

ReputationRep:
    I have just finished my first year at hull, studying geography, if anyone has any questions about the uni or whatever feel free to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aron17)
    I have just finished my first year at hull, studying geography, if anyone has any questions about the uni or whatever feel free to ask.
    Do you know how the lawns bungalow looks like, how did you find your first year at hull?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie4evva)
    Firmed for Adult Nursing at Hull and applied for accommodation this morning and have applied for a student house
    Have you got your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else worried about getting their grades? Physics didn't go well for me today so it's looking quite unlikely I'll meet my offer, so I'm just hoping they'll be a little lenient with the requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickofeducation)
    Do you know how the lawns bungalow looks like, how did you find your first year at hull?
    The bungalows seem pretty small but I've only seen them from the outside so they may actually be bigger than they look. As for my first year at hull it's been great and I'm glad I chose to come here.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from London and I firmed Business Economics and Management in Hull. (Hoping to get the grade as some of the maths exams were preeettyyy *cough* )

I got Downs Hall and even though I was kinda sad that I didn't get any en-suite halls i'm also kinda excited to experience shared bathrooms as people seem to generally complain about them LOL!

P.S. I've NEVER been to Hull. EVER. So I kinda dunno what to expect LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartpurple)
    I'm from London and I firmed Business Economics and Management in Hull. (Hoping to get the grade as some of the maths exams were preeettyyy *cough* )

I got Downs Hall and even though I was kinda sad that I didn't get any en-suite halls i'm also kinda excited to experience shared bathrooms as people seem to generally complain about them LOL!

P.S. I've NEVER been to Hull. EVER. So I kinda dunno what to expect LOL
    Be open minded! It is entirely different to London

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.