The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone seen the picture of Cazorla?! He is sucking in so hard! :rofl:
Original post by Peggles_*
lol no, Tempa T is gross, yuck, not body wise but just him as a person!

LOOOOL NO WAY IS HELL ARE YOU AS HENCH AS TEMPA T! PURE LIES!!

Looool I'm not that built, but I'm decently big :biggrin:.
“I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal, a club which has a great manager(who is Brendon Rodgers?), a fantastic squad of players(**** playing with Jordan Henderson), huge support around the world and a great stadium in London(seen enough poverty growing up in Chile to to Liverpool). I’m looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to be playing for Arsenal in the Premier League and Champions League(Want to play more than 1 season in the CL). I will give my best to Arsenal and want to make all the supporters happy''
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 323
Everyone knew the kits would turn out like this lol but they are still quite nice

Looking forward to next season but remember guys the list of necessary transfers is far from complete

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 324
Original post by Peggles_*
Has anyone seen the picture of Cazorla?! He is sucking in so hard! :rofl:

LOL I know, poor thing
Reply 325
Original post by AR_95
Everyone knew the kits would turn out like this lol but they are still quite nice

Looking forward to next season but remember guys the list of necessary transfers is far from complete

Posted from TSR Mobile

Need a rb DM and Gk minimum

10/10 that

Giroud makes the kit look hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnngggggggg as well

Wont look half as good the 40 year old beer bellied fellas tho :colondollar:
Reply 327
Original post by t()m
Need a rb DM and Gk minimum

I think we're nearing a Debuchy deal. So that'll leave a DM and a GK, and if we push it maybe a striker.

If we get the three, considering we signed a new fitness coach, I don't see any reason why we can't mount a serious challenge next season. We should retain the FA cup, but we defo need to win the league, and we need to win it soon
Original post by Zürich
Love the people who used to coe on here saying that Arsenal had no ambition or couldnt attract top players.

Now we throw around £30m like a packet of peanuts and clubs like Juventus cant get a look in once we're interested. Also notice what it looks like when a team is competitive without a sugardaddy Chelski. Arsene knew.

Welcome Alexis to London's finest!

Come on let's not pretend this was all Wenger's master plan :rolleyes:. Nah Wenger had to spend this season, he knew he had to. Chelsea and Liverpool spending, with United getting a better manager has definitely forced Wenger's hand early on in the transfer window.

Wenger wouldn't spend £35m on a player unless he had no choice, we all know that (look at Ozil, more or less bought to appease the fans).

I will give Arsenal credit for managing to lure him away from Liverpool though, settles the question of who's a more attractive club to big European stars.
You think that Wenger's in for a top striker then?
If he is in for one, who do you think is on his list? You'll get Debuchy most likely, so then a defensive CM and a striker is pretty much the most he'll do for this window and all that's needed.

For the striker, I don't think he's got too much choice, could have probably gone for a guy like Immobile. Tbh you're unlucky that City got Jovetic as well.

Also looking at it objectively, you add those three players, your squad is probably level with City's. You, Liverpool and City will be the main challengers for the title next season with those players.
Reply 330
Original post by Zürich

10/10 that

Giroud makes the kit look hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnngggggggg as well

Wont look half as good the 40 year old beer bellied fellas tho :colondollar:

I can already see a lot of the x large shirts being bought for someone who would normally buy a large or even a medium :O

Either that or gym memberships.

It does distinguish the sexy's from the.. Not so much's
I'm saving right now but start of August I'm going on a spending spree on the Arsenal store.
Also, nice kit guys.

Who's got the best kit in europe btw? Anybody found a nicer range of kits than yours in the league?
Reply 333
RIP soccer scene carnaby street.
Reply 334
Original post by Kruz
I'm saving right now but start of August I'm going on a spending spree on the Arsenal store.

Yeah same.. Though I might wait till sept until the loan kicks in. Then ima do a madness
Santi has been comfort eating since Spain's WC exit :P

Reply 336
The leaked images were always true

Ps I'll edit the first post tomorrow I promise x
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
You think that Wenger's in for a top striker then?
If he is in for one, who do you think is on his list? You'll get Debuchy most likely, so then a defensive CM and a striker is pretty much the most he'll do for this window and all that's needed.

For the striker, I don't think he's got too much choice, could have probably gone for a guy like Immobile. Tbh you're unlucky that City got Jovetic as well.

Also looking at it objectively, you add those three players, your squad is probably level with City's. You, Liverpool and City will be the main challengers for the title next season with those players.

Nope but to be fair, I don't think he was ever in for one this summer. Last year was the year in which all the top 30+ goals a season strikers moved. There is a finite amount of top strikers.

If we can get 25 goals in all comps out of Giroud, 10-15 from Theo and Sanchez, 5-10 from Ramsey & Ozil and maybe 10 from a supplementary striker like Remy not having a WC striker wouldn't be terrible.

Getting a RB and DM would still leave us a CB and GK short from being ready for a serious challenge. We may need 2 CBs if Verm goes.

Lol, stop with this little horse attitude, you guys are stacked and should be the main challengers to City next season

(P.S 'Down on my luck is old, where you been!!)
Reply 338
Original post by jam278
Also, nice kit guys.

Who's got the best kit in europe btw? Anybody found a nicer range of kits than yours in the league?

Look at Roma's very nice from nike, or inters both I like, not necessarily best in Europe.
Original post by jam278
Also, nice kit guys.

Nike took it to the next level with Roma this year :coma:

Latest