Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Haha this dude is like the real life version of Kip Drordy from South Park

She laughed out loud, mom! Then she was rolling on the floor laughing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    Because I was being compared to people who abuse young children. It was distressing me.
    You have to be a troll. Why on earth would you listen to teenagers online?? You started this thread and I would really think that you would be prepared for the responses you got given that you are supposedly 21 and she is 15. Clearly your 'love' depended on the opinions of others.

You are blatantly fake but well done on keeping it going for so long and being good entertainment. You certainly took my mind of results day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    You have to be a troll. Why on earth would you listen to teenagers online?? You started this thread and I would really think that you would be prepared for the responses you got given that you are supposedly 21 and she is 15. Clearly your 'love' depended on the opinions of others.

You are blatantly fake but well done on keeping it going for so long and being good entertainment. You certainly took my mind of results day!
    Oh, no, I'm not a troll. I get affected by bad things being said to me.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no, I'm not a troll. I get affected by bad things being said to me.
    Your 'love' clearly was not strong, if it was love at all. You would've been able to overcome the opinions of virtual people that you don't know. Unless you realised that the girl is, at the moment, too young for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Your 'love' clearly was not strong, if it was love at all. You would've been able to overcome the opinions of virtual people that you don't know. Unless you realised that the girl is, at the moment, too young for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was love but I hate things being said to me.

What's done is done.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

What's done is done.
    I think you are a little deluded.

If it WAS 'love' surely you'd thinking of a way to get back to her? Or than the fact that she is 15 and that is illegal... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Have you ever just walked up to a girl in a bar hit on her and either got her number, a date or just got with her?

ReputationRep:
    So now you don't have a gf please kindly gtfo

ReputationRep:
    At long last I have a girlfriend!
    I've been with her for almost 4 months.
    Congrats ;o Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    Have you ever just walked up to a girl in a bar hit on her and either got her number, a date or just got with her?
    I don't go into bars/pubs much, I only go in one once every few months. I don't talk to females much and I wouldn't ever get a random female's phone number, I don't know them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't go into bars/pubs much, I only go in one once every few months. I don't talk to females much and I wouldn't ever get a random female's phone number, I don't know them.
    Christ, no wonder it took you to 21 to get anywhere at all, albeit with a 15 year old the other side of the Atlantic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    I think you are a little deluded.

If it WAS 'love' surely you'd thinking of a way to get back to her? Or than the fact that she is 15 and that is illegal... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, I can't be with her anymore, it would hurt too much. I'll now jsut be forever alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    Christ, no wonder it took you to 21 to get anywhere at all, albeit with a 15 year old the other side of the Atlantic.
    I don't really go out much anyway. I only go to a pub for an autism lunch event. It made us happy that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    At long last I have a girlfriend!
    I've been with her for almost 4 months.
    What D'you do to get hee

ReputationRep:

What's done is done.
    It was puppy love at most.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How much can you buy this thing called a girlfriend for and where do you buy them from??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.