Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalmi)
    well, it is going to breed more elliot roger types, maybe one of them will be smart enough to spark some kind of change through violence.
    How is going around shooting people going to make women more likely to want to sleep with anyone?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    How is going around shooting people going to make women more likely to want to sleep with anyone?!?
    This is what a lack of sex and rejection does to men.

They are being driven to insanity, the pair of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    This is what a lack of sex and rejection does to men.

They are being driven to insanity, the pair of them.
    Are we meant to give men pity sex to prevent them becoming mass-murderers now? Is that their logic?

ReputationRep:
    You can always get an arranged marriage mate?

Doubt the girl will be used up.

...let me guess, you want a white girl?
    Yeah like you mate, he has dreams of marrying a white girl and having mixed race children to dilute his ethnic genes. Don't shoot the messenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Lol blacks/far east asians/asians/middle easterners who breed outside their race are traitors. Other races are just meant to be for fun, conquests. Racial loyalty is what is important, creating a strong race.
    Damn, imagine this guy going around impregnating women. All the offsrping will be 10/10 alpha males:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/n5n4hy.jpg
    You can always get an arranged marriage mate?

Doubt the girl will be used up.

...let me guess, you want a white girl?
    I don't want a white girl, I don't want girls who hate my race, I'm open to dating any ethnic girl from any background, I'm not racist like white girls srs.

And arrange marriage is no possible due to clash of religion [girls back home will all religious].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Mate I'd rather die than be a provider for a 30 year old used up woman. Never will I take such a position.

I never denied good looking ethnics can't get any women. The Syrian slayer would be killing it anywhere he went in the world.
    yeah bro, **** hypergamy, rather keep some pride.

my advice, you have to become "alpha" some how, as others have said if you become the head of a social group, girls will be attracted to you. Get built, take steroids, women will say "i don't like a very muscular man" but as i said girls are basically more sexually attracted to girls, being big will make you dominant in some regard, i am dead serious too

ReputationRep:
    Are we meant to give men pity sex to prevent them becoming mass-murderers now? Is that their logic?
    No, of course not Helenia.

However, this does seem to be a real problem and is often overlooked by society. Men struggling to find a partner. Theoretically it should be a very basic thing for most guys, until you read threads like this.

its about confidence , i know really attactive girls who very rarely get attention from guys , and ugly fat sluts
    i know guys who arnt attractive or even nice but get way more girls than the ones who are attractive just becuase they try it on with more girls

ReputationRep:
    Damn, imagine this guy going around impregnating women. All the offsrping will be 10/10 alpha males:

I don't want a white girl, I don't want girls who hate my race, I'm open to dating any ethnic girl from any background, I'm not racist like white girls srs.

And arrange marriage is no possible due to clash of religion [girls back home will all religious].
    Lol they are racist against ugly ethnics. If you are good looking ethnic then the white girl world is a paradise lol. They seem to be racist against ugly ethnics and sleep with good looking ethnics. Weird world haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah like you mate, he has dreams of marrying a white girl and having mixed race children to dilute his ethnic genes. Don't shoot the messenger.
    Nah.

I have been with them, but I like girls of all races.

OP does have a point though, the western asian girls are heavy self haters.

Was at a club recently, some saudi girl was approaching every white man...was cringe worthy to watch, despite being rejected by them she was SO PERSISTENT.

ReputationRep:
    No, of course not Helenia.

However, this does seem to be a real problem and is often overlooked by society. Men struggling to find a partner. Theoretically it should be a very basic thing for most guys, until you read threads like this.

Lol bull****. You are not entitled to anything. No man is. In the days before religion promoted monogamy, betas/inferiors would get genetically weeded out of existence by sexual selection.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how this is still going. The average guy does get women, that is just statistical and easily observable fact. Hot guys have it easier, and get more and/or better looking girls, but the average bloke is still pulling or getting in relationships with decent looking girls. Saying that most guys either remain virgins, scrape the barrel for fatties or finally get an average girl who is "after your resources once she gets off the **** carousel" (as bitter internet virgins seem to love saying) is just plain *******s. The OP is 21 and has never gotten a girl, if he thinks that the only people who are not in the same position as him are rich 6ft6 muscular supermodels then I seriously question if he has actually talked to a human being in person since he hit puberty.

ReputationRep:
    ... so according to this forum , for a guy to just get an average girl [5/10] he needs the following:

- Be at least 6/10 facially [ This is a fact, women are more pickier than guys, see the studies at the end]
    - Be ripped with decent muscle mass [Every thread where a guy can't get a girl the first question is 'do you even lift bro?']
    - Be at least 6'0'' tall [The girls themselves here have said they wouldn't dare date guys less than 5'10'' in all the height threads]
    - Be charming
    - Be edgy and have a mysterious/bad boy aura
    - But at the same time also be a gentleman
    - Also be confident

So basically you need to spend hours fine tuning your social skills and spend at least 2-3 years at the gym getting a good body to get a skinny fat slightly chubby average looking girl.

what the girl has to do:

- Eat enough so that she isn't fat
    - Spend 10 minutes before going out wearing make up

That is it.

LOL at anyone who spends all that time working on themselves just to get an average girl IN MAKE UP, so she's probably a 3-4/10 without it while you have to be at least 6 facially yourself [the higher you are the less of the other demands you need]. Also add in having a good job and education if you are going for a relationship with an average girl [but in return lower the facial requirement to a 5 instead]

LOL at the delusional guys in here giving guys all that advice to work on themselves for years just to get someone who looks average in layers of make up.

LOL at the girls who complain about not being able to get any guys, they clearly are either extremely obese or just simple shy basement shut ins.

If average looking women were forced to spend their lives in the shoes of the average guy they would all kill themselves within 2 days due to the lack of validation and attention they would receive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to just get an obese girl in 10 year you'll need to look like a male model, be at least 7'0'' tall, be 350 lbs at 4% body fat, have a 12 inch penis and at least own 2 planets [more status if they're in the Milky Way galaxy].

Some studies:

80% of women are only attracted to the top 20% of males:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/yo...online-dating/

Women are much more pickier about men's looks than men:

http://www.science20.com/news_articl...en_pickier_men

Women have sex with males above their looks league:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/...2#.U9PMzvldWSr

Reddit tinder experiment, where the average guy got nearly as many matches as the deformed/ugly guy but the super models got more than a 1000 in a day:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comme...er_experiment/

I have made this conclusion based on studies, reports and experiements.

Inb4 the mythical ''I know a fat, bald and short guy who gets all the models bro'' response
    Ridiculous statement. Ive gotten above average girls with little muscle mass. Im not great physically. **** it. Im pretty ****. But the girls I get are far from average lok

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

I have been with them, but I like girls of all races.

OP does have a point though, the western asian girls are heavy self haters.

Was at a club recently, some saudi girl was approaching every white man...was cringe worthy to watch, despite being rejected by them she was SO PERSISTENT.
    LOL ugly ethnic men can't even get ugly ethnic women of their own race LOL.

ReputationRep:

If that is what you want.
    Build a social circle, and play social circle game.

I would be a virgin right now, if I never did that back in my uni days.

ReputationRep:
    If social change happens that would make things like 50+ years ago, then it will all change, 1 man for 1 women kinda thing, people would settle for their looks grade and marry. Now because of the difference in sexuality between genders, women have a far easier time in the dating scene. If 80% of men like thy claim(yeah that is pretty inflated) are deprived of sex, trust me something will happen.

ReputationRep:
    LOL ugly ethnic men can't even get ugly ethnic women of their own race LOL.
    She never spoke to any ethnic guy that night, irrespective of looks. I wasn't the only one in the club, and I was busy drinking shots of Vodka laughing at her.

You know you get some ethics who just have a white fettish.

ReputationRep:
    Will you have pity sex with me doctor? My heart is really hurting, so much, so much. I need you to make it better.

ReputationRep:
    If social change happens that would make things like 50+ years ago, then it will all change, 1 man for 1 women kinda thing, people would settle for their looks grade and marry. Now because of the difference in sexuality between genders, women have a far easier time in the dating scene. If 80% of men like thy claim(yeah that is pretty inflated) are deprived of sex, trust me something will happen.
    LOL butthurt uggos who can't get sex. Even if you tie the woman down to 1 man , 1 woman she will want to have affairs with men who she is actually attracted to. This ain't a Muslim country mate, you can't just tie a woman down to the kitchen and tell her to wear a hijab lmao.

ReputationRep:
    lmao.

Who the **** is going to regulate this? The secret police?

And what if you are matched with a minger?

See here is the thing, you can call these girls shallow, but I doubt you would give an ugly chick a chance if she showed you interest.

So how does that make you any different?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.