Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniB22)
    I didn't even think of that! Gah! I just went with Monday because then I can travel on Sunday and stay with a friend in Solihull and 11am because it's not too early....my thought process was definitelyl more logistical than tactical!
    I'm a panicker..realistically the choice of day wont make much difference, I just like to think of every worst scenario and stress because I'm completely normal ha

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even think of that! Gah! I just went with Monday because then I can travel on Sunday and stay with a friend in Solihull and 11am because it's not too early....my thought process was definitelyl more logistical than tactical!
    I chose Monday afternoon. Weekend to really hammer in some practice, and after lunch to have food and generally feel a little chirpier than at 8:30am

ReputationRep:
    Anyone booked the 9:45 slot on the Monday?

ReputationRep:
    I went for Friday as didnt fancy having to work the rest of the week afterwards and also its less disruptive than going mid week. I'm not a morning person and going to travel on the day so also didnt want anything pre lunch

ReputationRep:
    Friday at 2.15pm.

I have a UKCAT of 732.5 with a VR of 850. A 2.2 BSc and an MSc with merit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M150)
    Friday at 2.15pm.

I'll see you there - hopefully its a lucky slot!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got a 'we don't know what to do with you yet' email?

I just got one saying something along the lines of: Thanks for your application...You will probably be aware a number of candidates have already received a decision... as yet we have not made a decision on your application.... blah blah blah... We will be in touch with a final decision by the middle of January....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasmay)

I just got one saying something along the lines of: Thanks for your application...You will probably be aware a number of candidates have already received a decision... as yet we have not made a decision on your application.... blah blah blah... We will be in touch with a final decision by the middle of January....
    I still haven't had anything! That's so horrible to keep you waiting another month at least there's still hope for you though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M150)
    Friday at 2.15pm.

Is that 4 interviews for you?? Congratulations!

ReputationRep:

I take my last comment back, I just got the same email! Really don't know if this is good or bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

That seems odd, given your UKCAT/VR score. Am I right in thinking you've not yet graduated? Perhaps it's to do with that?

ReputationRep:

I got this too!
    Do you think there going to see how all the interviews go to see if they want to interview anymore people?

ReputationRep:

(Original post by axc247)
    I take my last comment back, I just got the same email! Really don't know if this is good or bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well that thoroughly sucks, sorry to hear it! I can't believe they'd keep people waiting like that. If they're truly assessing based on UKCAT and academic achievement alone then I fail to see how they can't sort you into an invite or reject pile. Hold faith, it's not a rejection. Remember that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCA21)
    I got this too!
    Do you think there going to see how all the interviews go to see if they want to interview anymore people?
    Interviews aren't until March so that can't be right, otherwise they'd let you know late March.

ReputationRep:
    I just got the same email. I suspect you are right. They have preferred candidates they would like to interview first, and then decisions will be made on applications such as our own if they haven't filled all the places... Better than rejection, but frustrating nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Interviews aren't until March so that can't be right, otherwise they'd let you know late March.
    Don't King's, George's Soton etc usually give out offers for GEM by mid-Jan? That would certainly hit Warwick's interview list if so. Perhaps that's why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNHE)
    That seems odd, given your UKCAT/VR score. Am I right in thinking you've not yet graduated? Perhaps it's to do with that?
    Yeah, I'm still to graduate so I suppose it could be to do with that.
    I have got an interview for Durham and I'm still waiting to hear back from Newcastle so all is not lost if Warwick falls through (providing I don't completely fail at the interview on Thursday!)
    They have annoyed me slightly with how they've treated us this year though :/

ReputationRep:
    I've booked mine for 11am on the 16th- figured I'd get it over and done with! Congrats everyone!
    Congrats!! I've booked this time and date too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all with interviews

Warwick have switched to MMI this year... Never sure how to feel about this type of assessment...

ReputationRep:

It could be because people might get eliminated from selection once the work experience forms are returned if they don't have 70 hours.. the forms are due in on Jan 4th, so that might explain it. Good luck, I hope you find out sooner!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.